*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

ill assist on tomorrows answers, seems like todays were already concluded. thanks though OP, this is awesome! I hope someone on here nails the grand prize! :D

How exactly do you move up on the leaderboard? Everyone is going to get them all right.

Is it just who finishes first?

EDIT: Ah I see. Each answer is an entry into a daily prize drawing.

Well, someone speak up if you win. Good luck to all!

[quote name='quadomatic']How exactly do you move up on the leaderboard? Everyone is going to get them all right.

Is it just who finishes first?[/quote] I believe so.

Thanks so much OP.

But I'm not sure if I'm not an idiot or not. But I didn't find a single green X at all after 2 hours of searching!! Maybe it's that firefox doesn't register the green. I'm not sure. But thanks anyway for the answers! Your a real lifesaver!!
Good luck to all, hope we all win!

[quote name='kensterdotnet'][quote name='quadomatic']How exactly do you move up on the leaderboard? Everyone is going to get them all right.

Is it just who finishes first?[/quote]I believe so.[/quote]That's what I thought at first, but now I don't know. When I finished entering all the answers I was ranked 967 out of 3,300 some, but now I'm ranked 1,084 out of 4,275.

I don't understand. :cry:

[quote name='kstater7']That's what I thought at first, but now I don't know. When I finished entering all the answers I was ranked 967 out of 3,300 some, but now I'm ranked 1,084 out of 4,275.

I don't understand. :cry:
[/quote] Maybe some people had their window opened but they didn't find all the answers yet. I guessed they ended up in front of you because they were there first? Not sure how it works.

This is stupid, you need to be 16 to do the contest and I turn 16 November 21. Now I dont fell ike adding all the info and then changing birthday.

[quote name='Krohboy']This is stupid, you need to be 16 to do the contest and I turn 16 November 21. Now I dont fell ike adding all the info and then changing birthday.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, tough man

I wouldn't talk about frauding the site like that though...

yea i got 10/10 already. a lil confusing at times.
think its bs that everyone posting answers theres lurkers and give em hints instead of the answers. clues are pretty easy to guess

I mentioned earlier that I couldn't get the site to take my information. It was because their site is crap in 800 X 600 resolution. A quick change to 1024 X 768 solved the problem.

10/10.

What is everyone hoping they'll win anyways?

I'm hoping for a 360 :D

Like that'll ever happen, but you can't win if you don't play. Doesn't take a long time to play anyways. Maybe I'll win something cool.

Does the game run EVERY day, or just weekdays?

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I just want the mini fridge for college next year.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that'd be pretty nice :)

Lucky for you, thats a prize they give away every day

Im just hoping to win another Xbox 360 or at least have another Zune. Don't know what i would do with another xbox but sure would be nice to have, even as a back up for unfortunate events, though doesn't seem likely since the new xbox i recieved from the repair center runs better than before

I'm mainly hoping for GH3. I don't need a new 360, phone, or any other big prize, but I am about to buy GH3, and would rather win it.

thanks for the info op! i really like the daily prizes, a chance to win a game everyday is nice but for some reason i really prefer to win that mini fridge :)

[quote name='Krohboy']This is stupid, you need to be 16 to do the contest and I turn 16 November 21. Now I dont fell ike adding all the info and then changing birthday.[/quote]

Just write down your parent's name/birthdate and use your own personal information.

And I'm hoping to win anything lol...

This is a great contest. Just the fun of finding the answers is, well, fun! I'll help out with any answers that anyone needs if they are not already posted.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']How about no, sorry none of us CAGers are greedy. We CAG act as one. We always help each other out. If you don't like it then go to another forum. Not to be harsh, but we're a family, and in a family we help each other help. Who cares if we don't win. As long as one of us win, we still feel happy.[/quote]
That right there means something to me, I saw this posted and decided to join.

i can help ya find sum answers i found 9 on my own but hand no idea where to search for the samsung one on their website so thanks for that answer

Got two of 'em

# 15 and 17

Oh - and did you see they filled out the previous clues section - so I guess there won't be any guessing about what the answers were.

[quote name='gibbous']Got two of 'em

# 15 and 17

Oh - and did you see they filled out the previous clues section - so I guess there won't be any guessing about what the answers were.[/quote]

Yeah, sucks, I missed out on those i guess

[quote name='Wicked One 612']This is a great contest. Just the fun of finding the answers is, well, fun! I'll help out with any answers that anyone needs if they are not already posted.

That right there means something to me, I saw this posted and decided to join.[/quote]

My thought exactly! I was searching for the answers and hit CAG. Love the team attitude.

Hit me up with a PM if you find todays!
For some reason my monitor is not displaying the x's as green and it is annoying me!

So far today I have

12. RX-8
13. Checx
15. exists
16. Wrex
17. next
18. deluxe
19. xbox

let me know if you fill in the others

[quote name='Sn0brawler']So far today I have

12. RX-8
13. Checx
15. exists
16. Wrex
17. next
18. deluxe
19. xbox

let me know if you fill in the others[/quote] That's exactly what I had, I was waiting till I got the rest to post them though.

Guys I only need #11. Need some help!

12. RX-8
13. Checx
14.executable
15. exists
16. Wrex
17. next
18. deluxe
19. xbox
20.excited

anyone?

[quote name='Sn0brawler']So far today I have

12. RX-8
13. Checx
14. executable
15. exists
16. Wrex
17. next
18. deluxe
19. xbox
20. excited

let me know if you fill in the others[/quote]

Haven't had any luck with #11

[quote name='kensterdotnet']I've tried alyx, experience, expand. Nothing worked.:cry:[/QUOTE]

yeah, i tried everyword with the letter x on the halflife 2 ep 1 page

[quote name='gibbous']Where did you find it?![/QUOTE]

Go to http://www.ea.com/moh/airborne/. Then highlight the community menu and click downloads. Then find the 1.1 patch for Airborne and it's in the info for the patch.

[quote name='uRBAN jAMAican']i bet he stole it from SD.[/QUOTE]

I don't even visit that site at all.

[quote name='Hsith']Guys I only need #11. Need some help!

12. RX-8
13. Checx
14.executable
15. exists
16. Wrex
17. next
18. deluxe
19. xbox
20.excited

anyone?[/quote]

Yep got the same thing...forgot people were listing them here...could have saved all that searching...meh it wasnt that hard

bread's done
Back