*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

So in easy to digest form:

11. exiting
12. RX-8
13. Checx
14. executable
15. exists
16. Wrex
17. next
18. deluxe
19. xbox
20. excited

Good work everybody, look forward to coming back tomorrow.

[quote name='Hsith']Thanks for the #11 answer . Sn0brawler ^_^
BTW, where did you find it?[/QUOTE]

Its not mine, it was posted about half way up the page by opterasis. I too would love to know.

Thnx guys. For some reason I am ranked 40 out of 6033.

I dont know how you guys do it But this site is the BEST!

Half-Life® 2: Episode Two is the second in a trilogy of new games created by Valve that extends the award-winning and best-selling Half-Life® adventure.

As Dr. Gordon Freeman, you were last seen exiting City 17 with Alyx Vance as the Citadel erupted amidst a storm of unknown proportions. In Episode Two, you must battle and race against Combine forces as you traverse the White Forest to deliver a crucial information packet stolen from the Citadel to an enclave of fellow resistance scientists.

Episode Two extends the award-winning Half-Life gameplay with unique weapons, vehicles, and newly-spawned creatures.
There was the bugger. It wasn't green for me.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']People will know about the contest whether you like it or not. I don't care that my odds are decreased. If someone from this forum wins, then it will feel like I won even though I don't get the item heh.[/quote]What I am tryin to spread the word of is not to share the answers. But whatever, you guys wanna be all huggy helpy comrades, go ahead. Try reading a friggin' book -- you may learn something about yourselves.

Tell you what... if you are not interested in winning and just interested in finding the answers and feeling happy about that, find the X words, then don't enter the answers in... not going to do it, are you? See, you want to win, so don't say that you don't want to. BE GREEDY -- it is a virtue!

Anyhow, good luck everyone.

[quote name='ii otnemem ii']What I am tryin to spread the word of is not to share the answers. But whatever, you guys wanna be all huggy helpy comrades, go ahead. Try reading a friggin' book -- you may learn something about yourselves.

Tell you what... if you are not interested in winning and just interested in finding the answers and feeling happy about that, find the X words, then don't enter the answers in... not going to do it, are you? See, you want to win, so don't say that you don't want to. BE GREEDY -- it is a virtue!

Anyhow, good luck everyone.[/quote] I never said that I don't want to win, I just want to let others get a chance to win also.

[quote name='ii otnemem ii']What I am tryin to spread the word of is not to share the answers. But whatever, you guys wanna be all huggy helpy comrades, go ahead. Try reading a friggin' book -- you may learn something about yourselves.

Anyhow, good luck everyone.[/quote]

Your bringing ayn rand into this?...Good for you, you have a brain, you know How Tu Reed! Congrats, really im proud of you...But frankly your preaching to the wrong crowd buddy.

You wanna contest where you can compete?...Join the olympics buddy, I want my free shit anyway i can get it, and if someone else gets it before me, big deal i still have my chips in.

dude, this site rocks. thanks guys. and to that one guy. helping each other IS increasing our chances of winning. it is a random drawing. if you give a little, you get a little. so we help them, they help us. therefore increasing everybody's chances of winning.

i love this site i was 78 but now im 93. none the less im still in the top 100 and i might acually win something in my life. i would want that halo fridge

[quote name='goud71493']i love this site i was 78 but now im 93. none the less im still in the top 100 and i might acually win something in my life. i would want that halo fridge[/quote]who wouldn't??

i also wouldn't mine getting orange box, guitar hero 3, need for speed prostreet, dominos coupons, a zune, or any of the grand prizes. i loled at the wrigleys gum but if thats what i win i would gladly accept it

[quote name='kensterdotnet']There was the bugger. It wasn't green for me.[/quote]

No wonder I couldn't find it... The word is on the page for Episode 2. The clue mentions Episode 1.:roll:

[quote name='kensterdotnet']There was the bugger. It wasn't green for me.[/QUOTE]
The clue was about episode 1 though. The section you quoted isn't green for me either though.

Odd.

Good catch quadomatic. I think this answer is somehow glitched, someone screwed up. The clue says episode one, the answer was on episode 2. And "exited" doesn't even have a green "x". Some people must be getting really thrown off from that clue.

Do you think it matters what rank you're in as long as you have the highest amount of Xs?

Thanks for the help with Exited guys - that was the last one I couldn't get.

So, any idea what the ranking even means? Burchamj is "leet" :lol: , but I see that I am 506 out of 8754...I wonder how they're figuring that out, or what it even means...

Figures the forums is back up when I can't download flash 9 in order to play this damn it. now i gota wait till tomo to play..... :cry: :bomb: :wall: :bs:

Looks like I'm already out. I completely forgot about the new clues, and they're ahead of PST. I missed all of today's clues.

bread's done
Back