*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

[quote name='JJSP']443 out of 94XX, but I probably don't stand a chance since I missed all ten of today's puzzles.[/quote]you stand just as much of a chance as the #1 person. it's all random.

[quote name='KiLL3r']They're still giving away free robotron & Frogger arcade games if you register your xbox, the code is xbx1122.[/quote] I still haven't claimed the arcade games the last time I got them.

Alright, contest for tomorrow. The first person to get the first answer gets either joust or robotron. The first person to get the last answer will get the left over game.

[quote name='internet']Where do you enter that code?[/quote]

Go to the daily prizes page and on the buttom of the page there's a link and the code.

[quote name='internet']No :p. I just got Robotron and Frogger free :D. I just want some cookies man... :([/quote]
chocolate-chip.jpg

Enjoy

Bah, can't believe I forgot to do yesterdays questions. I only remembered today due to an ad on Live.

Still feel pretty good at being 1458 though, thanks to you guys.

I missed the first two days. Its all random though so it doesn't matter really.

[quote name='ii otnemem ii']Hi guys, I am new to the forum, but am trying to spread the word on this contest. Notice that it is a contest, not a sweepstakes. This means that it has a little bit of competition involved. It is not in your best interest to give out the answers to other players! I don't want anyone giving me the answers, because I like playing the game. This is a competitive raffle! By giving out answers, you are only making your odds of winning decrease! You wouldn't give out money to someone to buy a raffle ticket, would you? Not unless they agreed to split the prize with you, right? Please, stop making everyone's odds of winning worse, and STOP sharing answers! Thank you![/QUOTE]

Actually, this is a Sweepstakes (sorry of that was mentioned before)

THE "X MARKS THE SPOT" SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES

[quote name='dysuriai']Anyone have [an] extra codes? I registered at my xbox but they still haven't given me my codes yet.[/quote]

If you read the fine print, they said they send them out in Jan I believe.

[quote name='KiLL3r']They're still giving away free robotron & Frogger arcade games if you register your xbox, the code is xbx1122.[/QUOTE]

where do I go to claim this? I got my xbox360 3 weeks ago and need free arcade codes. lol

[quote name='ryoga79']where do I go to claim this? I got my xbox360 3 weeks ago and need free arcade codes. lol[/quote]
Look on the bottom of the Daily Prize page.

There is also a thread about it in "Video Game Deals".

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']**** my 360 is in repairs, I don't have the serial number.[/quote]

If you go to XBox.com's Repair Agent you should be able to see what the SN is for your console.

[quote name='lyne1219']:bomb: how does this work i treid going to reading how to ply and i cant HELP!!!!!![/quote]

Here's how it works, everyday there are 10 new clues up on the site. The clues reference to a site that is either on Xbox.com or one of their partner sites. The clues hint at which site it will be on. Such as if it says something with the word "Dominos" in it, you know that the "X" will be on the Dominos site. In the site there is a green "X" in some random word on the page. You need to find the word that that green "X" is in and then type that word into the "Solve" box on the site. Here is a past sample, so you know what you're supposed to be looking at. http://www.whatistheorangebox.com/hl2ep1.html (Look in the 3rd paragraph, first line). Happy X finding.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']yup

dont think any CAGs won anything yet though[/quote]
How do you know they email you?

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What time do the new daily clues go up?[/quote]

12 A.M. EST, I belive.

I think it's all done on December 14th

"ALL RANDOM DRAWINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON OR ABOUT DECEMBER 14, 2007 UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF AN INDEPENDENT JUDGING ORGANIZATION, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL ON MATTERS RELATING TO THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ODDS OF WINNING ANY PRIZE DEPEND UPON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED FOR EACH RESPECTIVE DRAWING."

Also:

"LIMIT: ONE (1) PRIZE PER PERSON PER DAY. PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED BY U.S. MAIL."

SO has anyone Won anything yet?

Nothing in my e-mail personally, and if it is snail mail it will take 12+ days to be notified.

[quote name='KiLL3r']They're still giving away free robotron & Frogger arcade games if you register your xbox, the code is xbx1122.[/quote]

Problem is that you need to buy your xbox 360 between nov 2nd 2007 and Jan 1st 2008

I bought mine on oct 9th. Should I try to register ity anyway>?

[quote name='Logante']Problem is that you need to buy your xbox 360 between nov 2nd 2007 and Jan 1st 2008

I bought mine on oct 9th. Should I try to register ity anyway>?[/quote]

I tried, got mine beginning of October. Worst that happens is you don't get anything.

im tryin to win too... but if anybody wins that Halo 3 Mini Fridge... I will so buy it off of you... just PM me a price :p.

I'm literally drooling over that

[quote name='BigMastadon']im tryin to win too... but if anybody wins that Halo 3 Mini Fridge... I will so buy it off of you... just PM me a price :p.

I'm literally drooling over that[/quote]

Yea that mini fridge wrecks lol...i wanna win that too

bread's done
Back