*DEAD* X Marks the Spot Scavenger Hunt - Official Xbox 360 contest with daily prizes

Argh, there's one on the mountain dew website with the green X... it says Exceptions but the site wont accept it. Under the gaming portion, in the one with "Acceptable Exceptions"

Too easy though... *continues looking*

I HAVE TRIED ACCEPTABLEEXCEPTIONS ACCEPTABLE EXCEPTIONS AND EXCEPTIONS IT WILL NOT REGISTER IT wtf IS THE SITE BUGGED?
SORRY FOR THE CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN AGAIN

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']exceptions is the right answer, if you click that ad it even says so. but the site doesn't accept it. wtf[/quote] Yea, I noticed that also. Lame!

Sorry to say this....that answer was already used either yesterday or the day before...so nope Exceptions isnt the answer...keep looking

Maybe they didn't put it up so that they can get a bunch of site hits. Since everyone is clicking every page looking for it.

Some answers will be used twice, but some are also set to mislead you too!!
According to the tips and hints

Does reloading the page still lock you out?
I am really close to the 20 limit and dont wanna get locked out >.

[quote name='Garon']if you click that acceptable exceptions you get a congratulations message that sends you to the xbox page...[/quote] That was from yesterday. The clue today says something about the video page. I couldn't find anything though.

[quote name='xGiVeNx']where was exceptions at????[/quote]

Under the gaming section NOT the video section!!!!

[quote name='xGiVeNx']i went from rank 11 to 32....someone had to find it lol[/quote] Check out the leaderboard, everyone is still at 39.

bread's done
Back