Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCuzzx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I was doing some trade-ins today and was informed that I should hold on in regards to purchasing any pre-owned games because the buy 2 get 1 free starts this Wednesday. Just a heads up for you guys and hope for more confirmation from more CAGs in the coming days.

EDIT: It is now up on the web site...so safe to say...CONFIRMED!:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']$50 in credit, any recommendations on games? Was thinking about Catherine and Metro 2033 and a third, but idk[/QUOTE]
Well the Games I'm interested in are: Catherine, MK Komplete, Batman Arkham City, or Gears of War 3.

[quote name='IGN Mega Man']If you could find Gears of War 3 and Battlefield 3 that would be awesome. Its hard enough browsing in online in my ipod, having to mess around with everything would be too complicated.

I just got a new TV and would like to have the best looking games on the 360 to show off. I have about $120.00 in credit, come Wednesday all that will be used.[/QUOTE]

Please state new or use as those SKU's are different.

Gears of War 3
New
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=200495

Used
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=952834

Battlefield 3
New
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=201029

Used
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=952864

[quote name='Unspoken Wizard']$50 in credit, any recommendations on games? Was thinking about Catherine and Metro 2033 and a third, but idk[/QUOTE]

I just finished Dead Island on PS3 and I'm thinking of buying it back for the 360 for achievements and because it's on sale right now used for $18.99 (minus PUR discount). I just bought Borderlands GOTY yesterday so I'm looking for 2 more myself if the sale happens. But both those games are great if you haven't played them yet.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If any other games are missing a store checker, let me know and I will find their SKU and make a link.[/QUOTE]

Could you do Mass Effect 3 Used for Xbox 360?

I asked my GS and she confirmed there is a B2G1 free deal Wednesday as well.
I actually like my GS...they are fairly competent and let me know ahead of time for trade-in promo changes.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']If any other games are missing a store checker, let me know and I will find their SKU and make a link.[/QUOTE]

Can you do mw3 pre owned for :360: & :ps3: please and thank you!

Also:

:ps3: White Knight's Chronicle II - Used - if it's not too much trouble.

Thanks man... :D

Damn just bought a $15 off used game coupon from power up rewards. New steal of the week. Got MLB 2k12 again.

I'll probably pick up games in the $30 range with the b2g1 deal

Was thinking about picking up dead island for the gf, possibly gta 4 complete, but can't think of another game around that price range. Would anyone recommend white knight chronicles 2 for someone who isn't to keen on final fantasy style fighting?

[quote name='sasukekun']Confirmed! There will be a B2G1 on all pre-owned games/accessories starting Wednesday[/QUOTE]

Fantastic! Thanks for finding out and keeping us informed. Do you guys think it would be okay if i bought 3 used games from different stores tomorrow, then return/rebuy at any store on Wednesday? I have only ever "settled" for the selection from my closest store.

[quote name='mewman13']Fantastic! Thanks for finding out and keeping us informed. Do you guys think it would be okay if i bought 3 used games from different stores tomorrow, then return/rebuy at any store on Wednesday? I have only ever "settled" for the selection from my closest store.[/QUOTE]

That shouldnt be a problem if return/rebuy within 7 days.
Just think about gas....

Borderlands GOTY and GTA IV Complete for both systems if you don't mind thanks.

[quote name='sasukekun']Confirmed! There will be a B2G1 on all pre-owned games/accessories starting Wednesday[/QUOTE]

nice, thanks for the info!

[quote name='The Punisher']Looks like Amazon has it on sale

Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (Xbox) [amazon.com]
Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (PS3) [amazon.com][/QUOTE]

Just as another alternative for those who have BB credit to burn, I picked up GTA IV Complete Ed from BB with the $10 off coupon for $12.50+tax last week. Of course that's all dependent on local stock and for it being complete, etc.

I had traded in my vanilla GTA IV copy for $12.80 ($8 + $4.80) with the 60% bonus. So in all I paid less than a dollar after taxes to upgrade to the complete edition.

Looking for an opinion here.

Where can I get the best possible combination of 6 games for under $15 before taxes.

You CAN put sports games, but not more than 1 per franchise (NCAA, Madden, NHL, FIFA)

And all for xbox360

Will the b2f1 stack with the current sales? For example mw3 and koa:amalur at 38 each? Or will it bring the games back up to its normal price?

[quote name='darrenaw9']Will the b2f1 stack with the current sales? For example mw3 and koa:amalur at 38 each? Or will it bring the games back up to its normal price?[/QUOTE]

It will stack. The price is whatever is online.

[quote name='ryuk1214']It will stack. The price is whatever is online.[/QUOTE

In the past it has been the normal price and not the sale price. So YMMV.

[quote name='esalw822']Thanks again man!

If you have the time:

GTA 4 Complete - Used - PS3 and XBox 360

Kingdoms of Amalur - Used - Both Platforms

Don't know how you're doing this, but it's a life-saver with the B2G1 coming up. Thanks for the help...[/QUOTE]

GTA 4 Complete Used
X360
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=952725

PS3
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=930541

Kingdoms of Amalur Used
X360
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=952951

PS3
http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=930750

[quote name='darrenaw9']Was at GS just now and the lady said to me that MW3 used is 55 bucks. Will they honor the 38 dollars online price?[/QUOTE]

She's wrong just scan the PUR card it'll ring up fine.

[quote name='KtMack23']She's wrong just scan the PUR card it'll ring up fine.[/QUOTE]

Oh so the 38 dollars is only for pur (silver card)?

[quote name='darrenaw9']Oh so the 38 dollars is only for pur (silver card)?[/QUOTE]
it'll work with the free version of the card too. Always have them ring it up don't listen to the BS employ. if you don't like the price just don't pay. It can't hurt to check.

[quote name='KtMack23']it'll work with the free version of the card too. Always have them ring it up don't listen to the BS employ. if you don't like the price just don't pay. It can't hurt to check.[/QUOTE]

Alright, thanks for the tip.

[quote name='timmywanabreak']Anybody know if the online pass will be printed on receipts of used copies of WKC2 ?[/QUOTE]

Nope, just the GS exclusice dlc.

[quote name='technicalstylez']new PUR steal of the week is $15 off any used game for 10,000 pts. wonder if it will stack with b2g1?[/QUOTE]

it won't

a gamestop by my job was running B2G1 Free today. I picked up Lumines(Vita), SFxT(360), and Spider Man Edge of Time(360). total $85. ill probably return Edge of Time. I was in a rush back to work.

Oh man, I love these! I've been wanting a copy of Tales of Vesperia for awhile, this is probably a good chance to spring for it. Not sure what else I'd want though.

The system itself won't allow PUR coupons to stack. So if the store allows it by a manual override then that means your PUR coupon is still valid and can be used again. As such I would think it is very against procedure to manually lower the price to reflect a PUR coupon since it allows customers to basically double-use a coupon.

EDIT: Was just told by a friend of mine that PUR coupons do work with B2G1 the thing is it applies to the free game, making it useless. So if you have a $10 coupon and get three $55 games it'll apply to one of them, making it $45, then because B2G1 makes the cheapest game free it then takes $45 off the $45 game that was originally $55. So either way it becomes useless, but technically it does stack, just in a way that makes it useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back