Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ordered MGSV using the mobile site and was able to use two promo gift cards.

But then I couldn't get the free next day shipping that you get for being in the Advantage program. I chose two-day instead, then when I ordered, it somehow changed it to 3-5 day shipping and says estimated delivery is 9/8. And support chat is "currently unavailable".

Urge to kill, rising.

Just wanted to share my experience: I patiently waited for the right price on eBay for a Dell GC, got one $40 card for $30, then ordered my MGS5PT copy for an additional $25 in savings! With patience I got the game for $29 on release date :)

New deals added:

http://accessories.u...ic=gaming-deals

Destiny The Taken King for $59.99 with $25 GC

Dishonored: Definitive Edition for $39.99 with $15 GC

Note that Taken King includes DLC codes and is not on disc, so for those upgrading from base Destiny, you may be able to use the codes, trade-in the game and get most of your money back.  Amazon is listing the trade-in value as $34.08 right now.  Not sure how likely that is to hold upon release.

Thanks WNY. Preordered Destiny. Good to see that it appears that there will still be some $25 gift card offers available down the line. This is the best deal on Destiny: TTK available.

Some things you guys should note is that at least when I use the desktop browser, I make sure I manually select the "Get Rewards" at the top of the Dell page at the checkout page. This is supposed to be a Dell Advantage offer and it's annoying I find myself having to select it everytime since it would be easier to just permanently upgrade your account as an Advantage member everytime. Also, you're eligible for free 2 day shipping that you have to select manually since the default is standard shipping.

MGS V's offer has been downgraded to $15 now.

New deals added:
http://accessories.u...ic=gaming-deals
Destiny The Taken King for $59.99 with $25 GC
Dishonored: Definitive Edition for $39.99 with $15 GC

Note that Taken King includes DLC codes and is not on disc, so for those upgrading from base Destiny, you may be able to use the codes, trade-in the game and get most of your money back. Amazon is listing the trade-in value as $34.08 right now. Not sure how likely that is to hold upon release.
Where did you find out the taken king will be a dlc code ?

Where did you find out the taken king will be a dlc code ?
I don't have any links, but I think Bungie indicated that on their forums and I have seen it referenced that way on various sites. I think there are some threads on CAG that also discuss it. I believe only the base game will be on disc and there will be codes for all the expansion DLC including House of Wolves and Crota's End.

By the way, i always get stuff sorted out by chat support, and the hairy issues i talk directly to their twitter account @dellcares . Since everyone else can read your complains on twitter, i figure out twitter CS for any company is usually better / faster for solving issues you might otherwise have a difficult time with regular phone/chat CS representatives.
I guess I should have followed up in this thread to say that my headphones shipped on Aug 1; the day after I complained in this thread. I'm just paranoid because I never ordered from dell before. It's 100% my mental-case that's the problem, not Dell. Funny story: the day after they arrived in the mail (love them, btw), NewEgg e-mails me with a deal that says they're 50% off, lol. I'm not bent out of shape over ten bucks, it's just funny to me.

I guess I should have followed up in this thread to say that my headphones shipped on Aug 1; the day after I complained in this thread. I'm just paranoid because I never ordered from dell before. It's 100% my mental-case that's the problem, not Dell. Funny story: the day after they arrived in the mail (love them, btw), NewEgg e-mails me with a deal that says they're 50% off, lol. I'm not bent out of shape over ten bucks, it's just funny to me.
Companies like Dell will almost always do the right thing. They can just be slow and convoluted in the process.

Just a heads up guys, double check the values of your e-gift cards, especially ones that you've used through dell chat.  I've had a few instances where money appears back on my cards

Does Dell sell PSN store cards?  I only found the 3 month PS Plus card...

I am really on the fence about Phantom Pain.  I keep thinking it will be a letdown. 

Is this the best deal available for Destiny The Taken King? I'm out of the loop.

One more question, if I get two of the same game, do I get two gift cards? edit: Yes this should be fine, chatted with a rep.

Just a heads up guys, double check the values of your e-gift cards, especially ones that you've used through dell chat. I've had a few instances where money appears back on my cards
Hm you're right whoa. I have two gift cards that were sent to me back on May 29th. I have $50 between them and they were set to expire on August 27th. I went back to some April gift cards that had July expirations and they were still wiped clean. Thanks man!

Hm you're right whoa. I have two gift cards that were sent to me back on May 29th. I have $50 between them and they were set to expire on August 27th. I went back to some April gift cards that had July expirations and they were still wiped clean. Thanks man!
I also used a gift card this morning that was already expired.

Several new titles added including Nintendo titles:

WWE 2K16 for $59.99 with $15 GC

FIFA 16 for $59.99 with $15 GC (Deluxe Edition also available)

Super Mario Maker for $59.99 with $15 GC

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer for $39.99 with $15 GC

Animal Crossing Home Design Bundle for $49.99 with $15 GC

Chi-Robo Zip Lash for $29.99 with $15 GC

Legend of Zelda Tri Force Heroes for $39.99 with $15 GC

Yoshi Woolly World for $49.99 with $15 GC

Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide for $29.99 with $15 GC

http://accessories.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=dpl&~topic=gaming-deals

Hmm, I wonder if WWE 2K16 will have the Terminator T-800 preorder bonus DLC. They didn't have Goro when MKX launched. It has the description on their website, but it's supposed to be DLC I think, not part of the game, so I don't know if they will actually have it or if they just Copy Pasted the description from WWE.

Can i buy 3 copies of Metal Gear Solid  phantom pain & Receive 75$ worth Gift cards. Or The Gift card only for the 1st copy i buy ? 

And how long does it take to get the gift cards ??

Can i buy 3 copies of Metal Gear Solid phantom pain & Receive 75$ worth Gift cards. Or The Gift card only for the 1st copy i buy ?

And how long does it take to get the gift cards ??
You should get 3 gift cards. You can always chat with customer service (and even order through chat) to have it in writing from them. Gift cards generally take about 20 days to be emailed, but lately have been shorter time periods. Do not expect anything less than a full 20 days.

Is it showing the $15 GC at check out? It did for the $25 ones; but I dont see it when I try the Zelda tri force. It looks like the promo is active though, from the deals page.

Wonder whats going on.

Edit: I went all the way through the checkout process and still dont see the verbiage mentioning the GC. Not completing the checkout, I am going to try it again later.

Is it showing the $15 GC at check out? It did for the $25 ones; but I dont see it when I try the Zelda tri force. It looks like the promo is active though, from the deals page.

Wonder whats going on.

Edit: I went all the way through the checkout process and still dont see the verbiage mentioning the GC. Not completing the checkout, I am going to try it again later.
Yeah, their site can be screwy for when it shows the GC. Sometimes you have to log in a different way and often it doesn't show up at all regardless. You may find that since the offer is still newer it doesn't show up in cart but may show up later this week. You can always chat with customer service and have them confirm. Then you'll have it in writing.

I'm on my cell for the rest of the day and for some reason can't view anything on dell's site. Does anyone know if yoshi or Mario maker include the amiibo figures?

It is a shame that Halo 5 CE says Oct 27 with next day shipping, other places sell it a week before on the 20th.  

Are you able to stack these Dell GC's on one order? Would be nice to pre-order Mario Maker and Fallout 4 and use it on a future game.

Oddly enough, Halo 5 is showing a $25 GC in cart but is found under the $15 GC header on the site.  Buyer beware, but they should honor the $25 GC.  I'd take a screenshot or chat with Customer Service to have something in writing.

Are you able to stack these Dell GC's on one order? Would be nice to pre-order Mario Maker and Fallout 4 and use it on a future game.
Yes, you can stack them, but you'll get two separate gift cards. You can use up to 3 gift cards when ordering if you call or use chat, so I think that may accomplish what you're asking.

Anyone pre-ordered more than one game with a bonus GC on an order?  When I add 2 to my cart (mario maker and the taken king) I only see the GC for taken king.  Doing them separately shows the GCs for both. Just a glitch or is it limited to one bonus GC per order?

Anyone pre-ordered more than one game with a bonus GC on an order? When I add 2 to my cart (mario maker and the taken king) I only see the GC for taken king. Doing them separately shows the GCs for both. Just a glitch or is it limited to one bonus GC per order?
It's a glitch. You shouldn't have any problem getting both GC's, but you may want to chat or call them to make sure.

My Metal Gear showed up nice and early. Strange thing is I never even received a shipping confirmation email and it was originally slated to arrive Wednesday.

I had next day shipping, but the dopes still haven't even gotten it to UPS yet. Says it was "shipped" yesterday. It did say it was originally scheduled for Wednesday, so at least I was notified ahead of time of their suckiness.

bread's done
Back