Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got an order in for Fallout 4, using my $25 gift card. Comes with another $25 gift card and free release date delivery. 

Also got that $2 from Dell Advantage Rewards.

anyone preorder call of duty with overnight and shipping estimate is monday?
You had to pre-order by 10/30 to get free release date shipping. Same thing happened to me as I pre-ordered two days ago and got free two day shipping so I get it by Monday.

You had to pre-order by 10/30 to get free release date shipping. Same thing happened to me as I pre-ordered two days ago and got free two day shipping so I get it by Monday.
I just checked it seems i ordered exactly on the 30th and now my order is "in production" so seems it might ship today

Its just an estimated delivery date -- it could come in earlier

The 10/30 deadline was to guarantee that they have enough time to process and ship your order for release day delivery, but even if you ordered it after 10/30 there's still a chance of getting it on release if you remembered to select the free next day shipping option -- if they're able to ship it out today then they will

The deadline for Halo was 10/20, but I ordered it on 10/23 w/ free next day option (est delivery 10/28) -- they were able to ship it out 10/26 with 10/27 release delivery

Ordered Black Ops yesterday w/ next day option and its showing "in production" (est delivery 11/9) -- I'm hoping that the shipping center isn't backed up and they can ship it out later today

Yeah I can confirm triforce heroes gets $32.50 at gamestop today with $8 extra bump and 10% PUR pro, traded my Dell copy in today. Thought the game sucked balls but I got to play for 2 weeks I guess. Even if Dell doesn't send me the $15, they already sent the $25 eGC. Not a fan of rolling it forward on AAA games though, Best Buy GCU works out better overall but for $40 and under games its pretty good, we'll see what Dell does for black friday and cyber monday.
Why do you get a $8 bump? with PUR pro? Going in today to purchase Black Ops 3 and would like $33 for my copy. Thanks!

Why do you get a $8 bump? with PUR pro? Going in today to purchase Black Ops 3 and would like $33 for my copy. Thanks!
Gamestop has a guaranteed-$30-TIV promo for Triforce Heroes going on now. PUR Pro will give you an additional 10% of the $25 base TIV, so $32.50 total.

I wrote to Dell CS (under "Dell Support Request: Report a Missing, Wrong, or Damaged order/item") two days ago about the $15 GC for TriForce Heroes, and received this reply today:

Greetings from Dell

Thank you for contacting Dell Customer Care, this is in reference to the gift card request on the order #xxx. Please be advised the order was eligible only for a $25 gift card, however due to the web site error of another $15 gift card posted we are trying to get the same fulfilled as well.

Ideally as the gift cars is being sent post 20 days of the order getting invoiced, so we need to wait for the 20 day time frame to be completed after which the gift card can be resent to you, It will be sent from [email protected] and will carry a 90 days validity from dispatch. You are welcome to e-mail me if you do not receive the gift card by NOV 12, 2015. Appreciate your patience and co-operation.
So pretty stoked about getting a gift "car"; too bad I'll only be able to use it for 90 days though. And spelling/grammatical errors aside, I hope this helps anyone else still looking for their GC.

I wrote to Dell CS (under "Dell Support Request: Report a Missing, Wrong, or Damaged order/item") two days ago about the $15 GC for TriForce Heroes, and received this reply today:

So pretty stoked about getting a gift car; too bad I'll only be able to use it for 90 days though. And spelling/grammatical errors aside, I hope this helps anyone else still looking for their GC.
Most people are getting a coupon. Coupons are cool because you can use them along with 3 gift cards.

Just got a phone call from Dell. The guy said the reason why the $15 gc is taking so long is because it was advertised in error, and that they are working to fulfill it for everyone. He said I can expect it in an email in 3-5 business days.

Just got a phone call from Dell. The guy said the reason why the $15 gc is taking so long is because it was advertised in error, and that they are working to fulfill it for everyone. He said I can expect it in an email in 3-5 business days.
Wait...so will the emails be sent automatically to everyone who "should" have gotten them?

So pretty stoked about getting a gift "car"; too bad I'll only be able to use it for 90 days though. And spelling/grammatical errors aside, I hope this helps anyone else still looking for their GC.
hate to break it to you but that is the junk email they send out... you will never see the card

I got the exact same response.

With the screenshot posts, I figured we all gather up screenshots for every game order in case someone here gets screwed, and maybe if the OP is willing, he can post the pic links on the first post for people who might need it.

I got WWE 2K16, BO3, and Fallout 4 covered, it'll take me a little while to convert it from word doc to an imgur file, but I'll do it over the weekend. Also have to block out the Hentai bookmarks... JK.

more like fuck you dell, we aren't getting it until monday. I just did amazon now preorder. Will figure out what to do with my dell version later

HAHHAHAH wow. Now i don't regret buying it through amazon now since now they have a reasonable morning delivery.
Tweeted Dell and they confirmed that it won't be shipping till tomorrow. When they say Launch Day delivery I guess it means they'll ship on launch day.

https://twitter.com/Jesta2817/status/662468671005069312

Tweeted Dell and they confirmed that it won't be shipping till tomorrow. When they say Launch Day delivery I guess it means they'll ship on launch day.

https://twitter.com/Jesta2817/status/662468671005069312
I figured that was someone from CAG. I bitched at them too. They sent me a DM asking for my order number so I sent that to them. Haven't heard back.

They fucked up and sent me MGSV with standard shipping when I ordered Next Day Shipping. I complained then. They said "oh but it's gonna arrive tomorrow" as if that solved the issue. I let it slide since it wasn't worth writing another email for whatever peanuts I'd get out of it. I'm gonna give them a little more hell this time, especially if the game shows up beaten up in one of those zip lock bags.

Ordered Chibi-Robo, Wooly World, and Tri-force Heroes all during the $25 GC + $15 GC period.  Got each of the three $25 GC's at around their order's 20-day mark, but not a single one of the $15 GC's showed up.

I called to inquire about the missing 3 x $15's (was on hold for 45 freakin' min.), then wake up the next day to see 2 x $2 GC's in my account.  WTF?

So, I used the chat app to inquire about the $2 GC's; and I also took this opportunity to inform them that I would be sending all three games back, opened, if they didn't send me the 3 x $15 GC's that I was owed as part of my order.  Made sure to upload the screen captures as proof.

Ended the chat, and, in less than 5 min., all three $15 GC's showed up in my Inbox in quick succession.

Said and done, paid $127.xx for the 3 games, and ended up with $124 in Dell GC's.  Gosh, I love me some CAG.

Anyway, just sharing my journey in case it helps someone else.

HAHHAHAH wow. Now i don't regret buying it through amazon now since now they have a reasonable morning delivery.
Um, please pardon my ignorance, but I have to comment: it's been 3 years since Black Ops 2--isn't it more reasonable to just wait a few extra days if it gets you a $25 GC from Dell? What exactly are you afraid you're going to miss out on in the world of CoD over those few brief days? Just curious to know.

Dell DM'd me back. The mystery is solved! We aren't getting Black Ops 3 tomorrow because...

"Thank you for the details. Kindly note that unfortunately the parts are in back order & needs to be sourced, hence the delay. We will keep a track of it & update as & when we have one. ^SY"

wtfit.gif

Um, please pardon my ignorance, but I have to comment: it's been 3 years since Black Ops 2--isn't it more reasonable to just wait a few extra days if it gets you a $25 GC from Dell? What exactly are you afraid you're going to miss out on in the world of CoD over those few brief days? Just curious to know.
$25 giftcard to dell isn't that special. I rather have bought from Bestbuy with my GCU and $10 rewards. It was a dumbass decision by me to order from dell. Thats the problem I don't value their garbage credit. For the longest time i avoided there "Deals" but for some reason enticed by the perceived savings this time. PLUS weekend gametime vs weekday is important for those of us that don't work weekends. So this is definitely the last time i get fooled by their gift cards.

Another example this week buy fallout 3 or tomb raider and get $20 off selected xbox one games. That plus the 20% (GCU) and $10 rewards back + decent customer service with reliable shipping. Makes Fallout 4 + Halo 5 = 66 after discounts

Dell DM'd me back. The mystery is solved! We aren't getting Black Ops 3 tomorrow because...

"Thank you for the details. Kindly note that unfortunately the parts are in back order & needs to be sourced, hence the delay. We will keep a track of it & update as & when we have one. ^SY"

wtfit.gif
Such bullshit because we all know its probably been sitting in their warehouse for the last week. But i assume we won't get the dlc (based on someones experience posted here) so maybe they got sent the last batch just made without the code. But this time there wasn't a false $15 card so they had to false promise something else though.

I'm guessing I just talked to a moron at Dell and they'll ship it out tomorrow, but after them saying my pre-order was on back order, I feel like just sending them this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m_DeR_n72E

Good god how stupid are these people at Dell? Between chat and now sales.

Had to do a phone order to use two $25 gift cards and $15 concession coupon for Call of Duty. Told the rep three times make sure you select launch day delivery which he assured me he did.

Of course he did not and shows 2nd business day delivery. Going to jump on chat in backgroundand at work and bitch for a concession coupon.

With the screenshot posts, I figured we all gather up screenshots for every game order in case someone here gets screwed, and maybe if the OP is willing, he can post the pic links on the first post for people who might need it.

I got WWE 2K16, BO3, and Fallout 4 covered, it'll take me a little while to convert it from word doc to an imgur file, but I'll do it over the weekend. Also have to block out the Hentai bookmarks... JK.
I went ahead and added links for recent screen shots as well as made other updates to the OP. If anyone wants me to add more screenshots, just post the links and i'll add them as I have time. The only ones I have added so far are:

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

Do they offer anything for shipping delays usually?
I've never seen anyone report getting anything for a delayed shipping, but this is the first time they've advertised "Release Date Delivery." I think Dell should do something, but they probably won't, unfortunately. Perhaps if they get enough complaints (like the $15 GC fiasco), maybe they'll offer a coupon.

Was on hold in chat for 40 minutes and then they say they can't help me because my account is a small business account...wtf.  This is definitely my last order with this bullshit company. 

I went ahead and added links for recent screen shots as well as made other updates to the OP. If anyone wants me to add more screenshots, just post the links and i'll add them as I have time. The only ones I have added so far are:

Yoshi's Wooly World

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

Thanks in advance for these, but the Yoshi and Zelda links aren't working

This is nuts. I have ordered a few games from them and never had an issue. I guess I will see about Tomb Raider when it arrives lol

I do have a question for you guys. Is there any way that we can use multiple gift cards? I have like 4 gift cards that have random amounts since the online checkout doesn't allow you to use more than 1.

This is nuts. I have ordered a few games from them and never had an issue. I guess I will see about Tomb Raider when it arrives lol

I do have a question for you guys. Is there any way that we can use multiple gift cards? I have like 4 gift cards that have random amounts since the online checkout doesn't allow you to use more than 1.
Call or chat will allow up to 3 gift cards at a time, but all three have to cover the order total or you can only use two gift cards and the balance must be paid with a credit card.

Well some good news today since they fubared the Call of Duty launch day delivery.

My credit card credited me $15 from the Wooly World dispute I opened with my Visa card.

So far a $15 concession coupon for Chi Chi Robot order, a $15 credit to my credit card for Wooly World and was told earlier this week to wait 3 to 5 days for Dell chat case they opened for two $15 gift cards for two copies of Triforce Heroes.

Almost done with this mess.

Call or chat will allow up to 3 gift cards at a time, but all three have to cover the order total or you can only use two gift cards and the balance must be paid with a credit card.
Just to clear something up guys, you can find the product on your mobile device while in desktop view. From there, switch to mobile view from your mobile browser. You can then add the item to the cart and proceed through Dell's Mobile checkout site, it will look pretty different than the desktop version. When checking out with the Mobile Dell site it will allow you to split 3 gift cards, therefor allowing you to not be forced to purchase through dell chat or call.

Thank You :)

So, did anyone at all get their Black Ops shipped yesterday? Or even today yet?

I got Fallout ordered from them too. I really don't care if I get it on release day since it's for my brother, but man am I tempted to cancel that and just get it from Best Buy.

On the other hand, part of me just wants to keep the order, then give them hell for failing to deliver a third game as promised.

Geez. I very lazily challenged them over e-mail on the missing $15 from my Chibi-Robo order (not that I expected any success), and I just got this irate phone call from one of their overseas reps. He was shouting at me—"You will not be receiving this gift card!" Ok, man, relax, I really didn't care. But I couldn't even get a word in egdewise to say so. He'd bark "Will you let me finish?!" before I could start to say, "ok, thanks, no worries."

Christ, now I really do want to start a credit card dispute. We must have really pushed them to the brink with this thing.

bread's done
Back