Dell Promo Deals (now Wiki)

WNYX585AM

CAGiversary!
Feedback
61 (100%)
Promo Deals Page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/sna.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&~topic=gaming-deals

Deals Currently Active (use promo link above to see all listings):

NOTE THAT YOU MAY HAVE TO MANUALLY SEARCH FOR SOME TITLES

$25 Gift Card with free shipping:

FIFA 17

NHL 17

Final Fantasy XV

Battlefield 1

Kingdom Hearts III

Forza Horizon 3

Dead Rising 4

Halo Wars 2

Madden NFL 17

Gears of War 4

Skylanders Imaginators

Call of Duty Infinite Warfare

Dishonored 2

Gran Turismo Sport

Days Gone

Death Stranding

Detroit: Become Human

God of War PS4

Prey

Spiderman PS4

Injustice 2

NBA 2k17 

Horizon Zero Dawn 

The Last Guardian

Deus Ex Mankind Divided

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8

$15 Gift Card with free shipping:

F1 2016

PES 2017

Dragon Quest Builders

MGS V Definitive

Ride 2

Agents of Mayhem

Recore

Killer Instinct Definitive Edition

World of Warcraft Legion

XCOM 2

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits

Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls

Skyrim Special Edition

Batman: Return to Arkham

Gravity Rush 2

Nier Automata

Rise of the Tomb Raider (PS4)

Star Ocean

World of Final Fantasy (Vita)

World of Final Fantasy (PS4)

Hitman

Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

$10 Gift Card with free shipping:

None currently

Gift Card Notes:  Please remember that eGift cards take about 20 days to be issued after the item ships and usually expire within about 90 days of issuance.  You should wait AT LEAST 20 days from the ship date before contacting Dell for missing cards.  Also, keep in mind that you may receive smaller gift cards (usually 5% of your order total) for the Dell Advantage Rewards program which is in addition to their advertised $15 or $25 gift cards.  Don't assume Dell is not giving you the full gift card amount simply because you receive a Dell Advantage Rewards gift card.  These are issued earlier than the promo gift cards.

Screenshots of website showing gift card amounts, etc. (provided in case you are having trouble receiving gift cards):

Yoshi's Wooly World

http://s16.postimg.o...l/yoshidell.jpg

Zelda Tri-force Heroes

http://s24.postimg.o.../zeldadell2.jpg

Dishonored: DE

http://imgur.com/Ygd6yus

WWE 2K16

http://i.imgur.com/Znzb410.png

CoD BO3

http://i.imgur.com/nyk3KLS.png

Fallout 4

http://i.imgur.com/KYPBKap.png

Shipping: Shipping is usually release date or the day after, but Dell can be hit or miss with shipping speed, so be warned if that is important to you.  DON'T trust release date delivery even if advertised.  Expect to receive most items within 1-3 days after release date.

DEAD DEALS:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow reading through this thread makes me not want to order anything from dell. I was thinking about tht BF Xbone bundle, but I rather pass

Man, that is tempting. Almost better than Black Friday.

Don't want to go through dumbass Dell support if it's a glitch though.
Ill just say this. For most people call of duty still has not shipped. Ignore this one buy the black friday one no headaches of gift card just pure price drop with freebies

Man, that is tempting. Almost better than Black Friday.

Don't want to go through dumbass Dell support if it's a glitch though.
If they update the heading to $100 instead of $50, you shouldn't have any issues. Dell tends to have the wrong heading on the ad page and then update it later. Not sure how this one will work out but my experience tells me the $100 GC is probably the actual intended deal. That being said, panasonic's advice above is the best if you can wait and want Fallout. Or, of course, there could be better BF deals elsewhere.

Ill just say this. For most people call of duty still has not shipped. Ignore this one buy the black friday one no headaches of gift card just pure price drop with freebies
I'm tempted, but then again, BF is a rat race. Almost missed out on a PS4 last year. And I don't really need that extra controller.

fuckin' Dell.

Looks like Coupon Code is dead.  This made front page on SD and that probably has something to do with it.  Don't be surprised if the code becomes active again but they correct it to show a $50 GC instead of $100.  At least they are handling it quickly rather than let it go on and try to deny people later.

Still shows the $100 in my cart. I'm actually in chat right now asking if it's legit.

EDIT...

Even if I refresh, the $100 gift card deal and $60 discount is still showing in my cart. If I add the Xbox to my cart and use the coupon in a different browser though, it's dead.

And it looks like a link to the coupon details is still live, so I sent that to the Dell goon I'm talking to.

Lol, this is Deja Vu, I really advise people not to order it. Thank you OP for posting it, and I appreciate it, but after the 100+ comments on complaints, I already learned, even though I didn't even order the 3DS games. It would be nice though, since Dell Rewards give an extra 5% back, and I have like $100 in gift cards, but not this time.

Let's hope everyone else learns too.

Sooooo... Call of Duty shipment notification watch enters it's second night.

Anyone's ship yet?
I actually just got shipping notification.... After confirming with a rep via their chat earlier this morning that I wanted to cancel my order since they didn't fulfill the launch day delivery promise.

Damn game still hasn't shipped. 

I wrote an email. Clicked submit. The page refreshed and deleted everything I wrote.

I hate this company.

I dont think anyone who has waited this long for an Xbox One will mind having to wait an extra 2 days, especially since the alternative is getting it by the end of the month.

Just got a phone call from Dell. The guy said the reason why the $15 gc is taking so long is because it was advertised in error, and that they are working to fulfill it for everyone. He said I can expect it in an email in 3-5 business days.
Got the email last night, along with Black Ops 3 shipping email via UPS.

Sweet, i received two emails overnight both containing $15 gift cards for Triforce Heroes the Dell supervisor promised earlier in the week.

Also got the shipping email for Call of Duty but 2 day express since rep messed that part up.

Seems like a long time to get it since people were getting their other cards much faster. I think Woolly world and Zelda took about 7-10 days for me

I haven't gotten any email with the $15 GCs for my two copies of Chibi-Robo, but then again, I think I sent in my email later than everyone else. Here's hoping I hear something soon.

Seems like a long time to get it since people were getting their other cards much faster. I think Woolly world and Zelda took about 7-10 days for me
Mine came 10 days from the shipping date of 10/28, so it's right in the range you're talking about. Still, I don't pay attention to how long it takes since I assume the worst and just allow myself to be surprised when it's relatively fast.

Mine came 10 days from the shipping date of 10/28, so it's right in the range you're talking about. Still, I don't pay attention to how long it takes since I assume the worst and just allow myself to be surprised when it's relatively fast.
I was confused on release date I feel like halo came out last month because of how fast the hype came and went on it.

Are any of the $25 promo code for games still active? I just received my code for purchasing Halo 5 and would like to keep the chain going. Use a code, get a code. It's a great way to buy games!

Stop taking advantage of the system guis!

You're obviously out to milk Dell for all their worth when it's clearly a glitch! :whistle2:

:rofl:

Anyone had this happen? I pre-ordered Black Ops 3 on the 3rd, and it's sitting in the nearest hub waiting to be delivered tomorrow. I looked at my Paypal and noticed this. There are no other charges from Dell pending.

[attachment=18152:Screen Shot 2015-11-08 at 4.07.37 PM.png]

Dell actually managed to ship out Fallout 4 today and it'll get here tomorrow. Of course, it was for my brother, so it figures that the one game I've ordered from them that I wouldn't play myself immediately is the only one they've managed to ship to me on time. Call of Duty on the other hand still isn't here. Should be soon though.

The morons I complained to on Twitter sent me a message this morning telling me it shipped Friday. Timely. And just like when I complained about MGSV being shipped slow, they're completely oblivious to the fact that I'm not okay with just getting the game whenever and however they decided to send it to me. Sent them an email a few days ago about it them shipping my last two orders late or incorrectly and still haven't heard back.

And Call of Duty's here. It survived it's trip in the magic zip lock bag unscathed. Nuketown included.

Dell actually managed to ship out Fallout 4 today and it'll get here tomorrow. Of course, it was for my brother, so it figures that the one game I've ordered from them that I wouldn't play myself immediately is the only one they've managed to ship to me on time. Call of Duty on the other hand still isn't here. Should be soon though.

The morons I complained to on Twitter sent me a message this morning telling me it shipped Friday. Timely. And just like when I complained about MGSV being shipped slow, they're completely oblivious to the fact that I'm not okay with just getting the game whenever and however they decided to send it to me. Sent them an email a few days ago about it them shipping my last two orders late or incorrectly and still haven't heard back.

And Call of Duty's here. It survived it's trip in the magic zip lock bag unscathed. Nuketown included.
Can you please tell me the UPC? Thanks

Has anyone had trouble getting Fallout 4, I ordered on November 7th and no shipping notification and they said it was out of stock on chat?

I'm sitting on $65 credit to dell. No idea what to do with it haha. Order battlefront or wait till black friday and maybe they have unadvertised deals. Also available if anyone wants to buy it off me. $50

Has anyone had trouble getting Fallout 4, I ordered on November 7th and no shipping notification and they said it was out of stock on chat?
I just received an email from Dell that my order for Fallout 4 PS4 is delayed and I should receive it on or before 11/19/15.

bread's done
Back