Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

I really want one of those ghost vinyls but my target has never gotten any and doesn't have any on the way that they know of. They told me to call on their truck days. I. Need. One.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really want one of those ghost vinyls but my target has never gotten any and doesn't have any on the way that they know of. They told me to call on their truck days. I. Need. One.
Are you in the Midwest or East coast? I tracked them by when they were available near friends of mine and it literally has slowly been creeping in stock from the west coast over to the east. Just got them in stock near me the other day in MN.

Are you in the Midwest or East coast? I tracked them by when they were available near friends of mine and it literally has slowly been creeping in stock from the west coast over to the east. Just got them in stock near me the other day in MN.
I'm in western New York and they just showed up to day on brickseek.com .

I moved to Alabama a month ago. Brickseek doenst show any in stock anywhere within 100 miles.

With how many hours of my life destiny 1 took I need one of these. D2 will most likely absorb my gaming time as well lol.

I moved to Alabama a month ago. Brickseek doenst show any in stock anywhere within 100 miles.

With how many hours of my life destiny 1 took I need one of these. D2 will most likely absorb my gaming time as well lol.
Totally feel the same way.

Keep checking. I didn't see any for days they just popped up today and not at all stores in the area. I'm stuck at work staring at numbers on brick seek hoping no one else gets to them first.

I created an Xbox Group, can't start with a number so it's "The 1000-CAG Stare"

Also made it private like a dope. Be sure to invite everyone and I'll accept them as they come in!

Same. But this is one of the few times I appreciate cookie cutter suburbia because the there's a target every 10 minutes.
My new area is the opposite. Only three targets within 100 miles. One Bestbuy, and its 60 miles away. And Bestbuy is my favorite store. I can't even flip any games if I wanted to either. It sucks. Haha

I'm friendly with the guys at my local gamestop. They know I'm a Destiny fan, I'll see if I can get the hook up on dat spinner and a Cayde figure for my desk at work.

Heads up, merch fiends.....the Target exclusive McFarlane Titan is out along with the big Lord Saladin figure. There is also some target exclusive vinyl Ghost for $12, but it seems to be limited. I haven't found one in southeast Michigan yet.

I did find a Rockstar can the other day and bought that for the code. Now to find some pop-tarts at Target for the exclusive sparrow.

Moral of the story is go to Target and wait for something magical to happen. :roll:
Hey chubbyninja. Where'd you find the rockstar cans?

My buddy found 3 flats of em up front at walmart in Iowa today.  He said they were in front freezers in middle section where walmart normally has the books and magazines.  Not sure if every state is the same however.

Edit: ROCKSTARS

NoOtherOptions said:
Anyone that found destiny rockstars where'd you get em? I tried a target and nada

ubiquetous said:
I tried target, walmart, and 2 regional grocery store chains. Nothing.

ubiquetous said:
Hey chubbyninja. Where'd you find the rockstar cans?
I have seen them in the energy drink cooler at the registers in Walmart.

Looks like my nights agenda is booked.

Gamestop to get my cue number.
Target to get a vinyl ghost.
Walmart to get rockstar.
Home to pour rockstar down the drain and collect codes.
Setup companion app on tablet.
Back to gamestop to get destiny.
Back home to load destiny.
Shoot something in the face on destiny 2.

https://youtu.be/1wq_edHqpdA

If people find the Ghost at Target they should pick up an extra just in case others strike out you can always return it if no one needs it.

They also sell on ebay for a pretty penny. If you're into that.
I sell some of my old collectible junk on ebay, but I'd rather help a buddy out with stuff like this.

I almost bought this DIY 3D printed ghost on ebay a couple weeks ago, it looks cool and is paintable.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Destiny-Ghost-Kit-3D-Printed-With-Custom-Laser-Cut-Box-Magnets-LED/272710296019?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

I ended up finding a good deal on the Mega Construx Iron Lord ghost set instead of this ^^^. I'd really love to find one of those Target ghosts now. They do seem to be popping up all around me, so I will have to make a stop or two on the way home tomorrow.

My store in MN still hasn't popped up in brickseek. I'm hoping they're just waiting until tomorrow to scan them in but I doubt it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Like AJH mentioned, if anyone can score an extra (or two) of the Target Ghost Vinyl, I'll happily buy one off of you for cost + shipping + tip  :pray:

Like AJH mentioned, if anyone can score an extra (or two) of the Target Ghost Vinyl, I'll happily buy one off of you for cost + shipping + tip :pray:
My son just checked a store that brickseek said had 4 on hand and 4 to sale and they had none.

My son just checked a store that brickseek said had 4 on hand and 4 to sale and they had none.
same for me. just came form a target that brickseek said had 4 there were none. asked employees and they said they got 4, might get more. they suggested calling. anyone ever had target hold an item?

Eh. After fees and shipping the big sucker out, it barely makes a worthwhile profit anyway for the time put in. Plus being limited would rather send it to a CAG or something
this is true.

profit = [sale price]*0.85 - [cost]

so if you can't sell high enough you loose money. you have to sell an item that is easily understandable to a lot of people. It's why Jeff Bezos decided o books for amazon. Everybody knows what a book is.

anyway i's be cool with helping out other cags first.

1 gas station. No rockstar.

2nd target. Still no ghost.

Gamestop. 1 cayde pop. 1 zavala pop.

1 Walgreens. 1 cvs. No rockstar.

2nd walmart. No rockstar.

Any body along the east coast, specifically the tristate area, seen the destiny rockstar cans?

anyone else getting unusually slow download speeds?
I am also but I guess that should be expected tonight. I hate the fact that the game says "Ready to Start" on the dashboard just to let you load up the game to the "Installing Destiny 2" screen in the game.

bread's done
Back