Destiny 2 *Official* CAG Thread - Farmhands Wanted

This is new..."ONE MOMENT PLEASE... Destiny 2 is temporarily at capacity. You will join the game in the order in which you connected. For more information please visit help.bungie.net"

guess no destiny 2 tonight

This is new..."ONE MOMENT PLEASE... Destiny 2 is temporarily at capacity. You will join the game in the order in which you connected. For more information please visit help.bungie.net"

Same here. Damn. Plus I had a few drinks so I'm falling asleep. Lol. fucking Bungie I swear.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Been waiting 20 minutes. Give it ten more and calling it a night... Unless I get the license agreement mini game I see Reddit talking about.

Been waiting 20 minutes. Give it ten more and calling it a night... Unless I get the license agreement mini game I see Reddit talking about.

Got in now looking at install screen. fuck this. So much for preload. Going to bed. Trying again tomorrow.

Pretty cool after the opening cinematic you go through your Destiny 1 memories. I see the first time I did Crota's End I did it with Chubby and Simosaurus. And for Wrath of the Machine I did it with Renegade Moose, Io, gotdott, and ZeroNightmare.

Pretty cool after the opening cinematic you go through your Destiny 1 memories. I see the first time I did Crota's End I did it with Chubby and Simosaurus. And for Wrath of the Machine I did it with Renegade Moose, Io, gotdott, and ZeroNightmare.
Yeah, pretty neat to see all the raids I've completed with CAGs.

My local Target showed 4 ghosts in stock all of a sudden this morning so I drove out with no luck in finding any. The CSR did say people have been calling looking for them the last few days.

My local Target showed 4 ghosts in stock all of a sudden this morning so I drove out with no luck in finding any. The CSR did say people have been calling looking for them the last few days.
I think we have to sleep on the loading dock.

"No officer I'm not homeless. I'm waiting for a vinyl ghost and a Crota Pop!"

Last night I didn't run I to any connection issues, surprisingly. After downloading and installing, I played for about 45 minutes and got to the farm. So far I am blown away. the music surprised me the most, it is fantastic!

Anybody else playing the titan subclass that looks like Captain America got stuck by a lightning bolt when your super charged attack is activated?

It took a while but ultimately I decided to go PC for this run. I just added water cooling to my GPU and can finally get some decent temps on my gaming rig...after seeing D2 at 60+ FPS I don't know if I can go back.

I'll probably still follow the thread to see where you guys are at.

Thanks for the 100s of hours of assists, raids, carrys, fun & Io for the mentor hook up.

No fair! I didn't get no cheese mints when I played!! Ha!

Good news, our local Target says they have the vinyl ghost in stock. My wife is heading there shortly to see if she can score one for me. fingers crossed.
Mine got them in today as well. Paying for mine right now.

Now, not only will have to sleep on the loading dock but I'll also have to get married.

But she has to sign a prenup that says I get the vinyl ghost.

So I tried redeeming the double XP mote of light thing that came on my Gamestop receipt and I get this error on Bungie.net: "

You require a linked @membershipType account in order to perform this action.".  Any ideas? As far as I can tell everything is linked.  I can put in the code and it says what it is for but I get this message when trying to apply it to my Xbox account.  My new Guardian is showing there so it seems like everything else is working.

I got to level 9 last night.  Will be playing again after 10pm Pacific tonight.  It has been a long time since I've been happy to see white engrams, and thrilled with green ones  ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
No fair! I didn't get no cheese mints when I played!! Ha!

Good news, our local Target says they have the vinyl ghost in stock. My wife is heading there shortly to see if she can score one for me. fingers crossed.
I unlocked this bad boy:

2nro7jn.jpg

What is odd is that I was playing with two people, and one of them got this achievement saying that ~17% of players had unlocked it and when I unlocked it (same time) it said 4.74%

So I tried redeeming the double XP mote of light thing that came on my Gamestop receipt and I get this error on Bungie.net: "
You require a linked @membershipType account in order to perform this action.". Any ideas? As far as I can tell everything is linked. I can put in the code and it says what it is for but I get this message when trying to apply it to my Xbox account. My new Guardian is showing there so it seems like everything else is working.

I got to level 9 last night. Will be playing again after 10pm Pacific tonight. It has been a long time since I've been happy to see white engrams, and thrilled with green ones ;).
My code from gamestop just worked. The field to enter the code was initially missing and I'm like put the code where? I had to refresh the page a couple of times and then it showed up. Once I did that I could also enter the pop tart codes.

I'm way behind. my level 2 is gonna get slaughtered. I only got to play for maybe an hour or so last night cause I'm on the east coast, and I had to get a few hours sleep.

Hey try to grap an extra if you can I keep striking out in my area.

Thanks
I can try and see if there are still any after work. Maybe the kids won't all grab them once they get out of school. I don't know what shipping will be since the box is kind of large.

My code from gamestop just worked. The field to enter the code was initially missing and I'm like put the code where? I had to refresh the page a couple of times and then it showed up. Once I did that I could also enter the pop tart codes.

I'm way behind. my level 2 is gonna get slaughtered. I only got to play for maybe an hour or so last night cause I'm on the east coast, and I had to get a few hours sleep.
Yes but then did you go to the "Code History" page and click redeem there? That's where it is giving me the error. But I guess I should see if it just shows up in the game.

Yes but then did you go to the "Code History" page and click redeem there? That's where it is giving me the error. But I guess I should see if it just shows up in the game.
I went to code history when I couldn't find the field to enter the code. But everything worked for me on the main redeem. I think there were 3 sections. 1 is your account (xbox for me ), 2 is where you enter the code. And I think 3 gave me the confirmation. But it was all on the same page.

I'll be at home later. if you are still having trouble I can post some screen shots. Maybe those will help. I hope.

I can try and see if there are still any after work. Maybe the kids won't all grab them once they get out of school. I don't know what shipping will be since the box is kind of large.

My store found the 4 they were supposed to have this morning I have one on hold at the front desk for me hopefully.

My wife scored a vinyl ghost!  It's pretty cool and a neat little knick knack for $12.  Hopefully these weren't a one-n-done release and more come in the next few days/weeks. 

Also, when I saw this Japanese dance-fight trailer, I knew Destiny hype was in full effect!!

https://youtu.be/vII1AGyantY

Called in sick today and have played way too much already haha. Already level 20, power level 209 and will likely play even more tonight! Lots of things better this time around but still a few odd choices here and there. Overall I am very pleased so far with what they have given us!

Don't forget to join the clan and Xbox group!
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupid=2158254

Can you equip shaders and remove them later or once they are equipped they are locked and can't be put on anything else afterwards?

Also, I have one of each class from before. If I delete one to make a 2nd hunter for farming purposes now, could I later reimport my Warlock or Titan to that spot again or once you delete the they are gone?

Called in sick today and have played way too much already haha. Already level 20, power level 209 and will likely play even more tonight! Lots of things better this time around but still a few odd choices here and there. Overall I am very pleased so far with what they have given us!

Don't forget to join the clan and Xbox group!
https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupid=2158254
Damn. I played about all I could take last night and only got to level 9.

I have a question. When do you get the preorder bonus stuff? I did the Xbox store code for the LE and also the kill-tracker Ghost from Gamestop and both redeemed just fine and downloaded. But I see no sign of them in the game. There was supposed to be some sort of weapon too, right? I has a strange dance emote that may have been from the LE in my collection (the "taking aim" one). But other than that I haven't seen anything that I'm supposed to get.

And yet I did get an oddball exotic armor for no apparent reason from some early quest. But maybe everyone gets that. I picked some weird spiky arms for my Titan. So odd to get an exotic well before any legendaries.

And FYI still have not gotten anything from the Poptart receipt. But it seems to be that way for everyone since the weekend.

It is hard to join up with people this early on when everyone is at a different stage in the story. But if anyone is interested in playing coop on an alternate character (and thus starting from the beginning) I wouldn't mind running through stuff again (and hopefully, faster) in a fireteam any time this week. Just has to be after 10pm Pacific. I'm playing downstairs now so even more than before I cannot start till everyone goes to bed.

Once you beat the basic story mode the Coldheart will be at the Gunsmith the Kill-Tracker Ghost is at Lord Shaxx and the Sword will be at the Postmaster in a package with an emblem.

And FYI still have not gotten anything from the Poptart receipt. But it seems to be that way for everyone since the weekend.
I got mine. They sent a text which has a link to a Web site where you either register for kfr (Kelloggs family rewards) or sign in if your already a member. Once you're in you can retrieve your code and enter it in your account at bungie.net.

Once you beat the basic story mode the Coldheart will be at the Gunsmith the Kill-Tracker Ghost is at Lord Shaxx and the Sword will be at the Postmaster in a package with an emblem.
Ok, thanks!

I got mine. They sent a text which has a link to a Web site where you either register for kfr (Kelloggs family rewards) or sign in if your already a member. Once you're in you can retrieve your code and enter it in your account at bungie.net.
Well screw them then. I did mine on Friday I think and nothing... Blah.

so.....whats everyone thinking? I'm only at level 7, power 75,but damn how fun is this game?
I just got to Level 9 last night. I'm Neptune. I kind of like the options in how the story unfolds. This game is definitely addicting.
I think the game is going to be a hit. I just need to make it through the campaign to open it up. The problem is that there is SO MUCH STUFF to Examine through each mission and I'm starting to be paranoid about missing anything. I don't think the game has a concept of Grimoire cards and points so I'm not sure if there is a point to Examining everything, but I feel compelled to do so. :)

bread's done
Back