Destiny Discussion Thread - Fear The Moon Wizards on September 9th

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell ya, just when I think I've shaken the Destiny bug it pulls me back in.  I hopped on tonight, mostly to socialize.  Didn't even get the Nightfall done.  But got in a raid party with Sim and Rad along with a couple of other good dudes (non CAG's, I believe). 

I ended up with the chestpiece and Dragon's breath along with some energy and shards.  We didn't even beat Crota (or the first chest), so I still have that checkpoint, too.  Pretty damn good haul.  So, now I *can* get to level 32, I just need 48 ascendant shards.  :wall: With one character, that's gonna take me a while. 

So...do I grind out my level 7 Warlock to get him raid worthy or go back to Dragon Age Inquisition?? 

I tell ya, just when I think I've shaken the Destiny bug it pulls me back in. I hopped on tonight, mostly to socialize. Didn't even get the Nightfall done. But got in a raid party with Sim and Rad along with a couple of other good dudes (non CAG's, I believe).

I ended up with the chestpiece and Dragon's breath along with some energy and shards. We didn't even beat Crota (or the first chest), so I still have that checkpoint, too. Pretty damn good haul. So, now I *can* get to level 32, I just need 48 ascendant shards. :wall: With one character, that's gonna take me a while.

So...do I grind out my level 7 Warlock to get him raid worthy or go back to Dragon Age Inquisition??
I think DA:I would be less of a time sink lol.

Well, I converted about 30 energy to shards to get my Warlock to 32. Now all 3 characters are at 32 and I'm ready for tomorrow. Hopefully they start that up on time as I have some work stuff to do around 12:30...

You have got to be kidding me...
Just FYI. That's not new. The other way was easier so more well known. This method just recently resurfaced and people are making videos because it still works. I don't even see the point of Bungie fixing this. The first spawns are all easy thralls anyways. If people want to do this the easy way, just stand on the pillars and don't kill them. Focus on the swordbearer. It's not hard at all.

Just FYI. That's not new. The other way was easier so more well known. This method just recently resurfaced and people are making videos because it still works. I don't even see the point of Bungie fixing this. The first spawns are all easy thralls anyways. If people want to do this the easy way, just stand on the pillars and don't kill them. Focus on the swordbearer. It's not hard at all.
Whether it is new or not the fact that there is STILL a way to despawn the enemies is just ridiculous.

Whether it is new or not the fact that there is STILL a way to despawn the enemies is just ridiculous.
True. Bungie bringing their A game.

I wish Bungie would fix longstanding issues, too. I want to be reimbursed for all the wasted heavy ammo packs....

I thought you could still despawn them by going into the Swordbearers room even after the hotfix hit?  Also you could just jump from the 2nd lamp up to the top level in the first part.

http://kotaku.com/bungie-still-hasnt-fixed-all-of-destinys-raid-exploits-1679260504

Had a crota kill last night where I got to run sword with my Hunter since I was the only 32.  Took a few tries thanks to some human error and some bungie error (sword despawns, etc) but delivering that final hit on Crota still felt pretty good.  Of course the game rewarded me with 3 entire shards...  It did give me a new perspective on that role so that was interesting.  What is the most efficient way everyone has found to deal damage with the sword?  Just spam RT hits and hope for a 3 or 4 if your timing is good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Supposedly hard mode was already beat in ~49 minutes.  Wait for Bungie to confirm though.  Aside from the very last part (beating Crota himself), the rest of the changes that I've read so far doesn't seem that hard.  Also, primary weapons drop from the various checkpoints, not just from Crota.

Gah, yeah checking the mega thread on reddit it seems very lackluster in terms of the changes for Hard. Nothing really creative in terms of changes and just meh.

Still excited to tackle it tonight but am slowly losing my faith in Bungie with this.

Well, we didn't quite beat Crota yet and we had to stop so I could get on a conference call for work. We'll pick it back up at 3pm PST. As of last check 5 teams had beat it.

We got Crota to 1/4 on the last try - damn...

Yeah, no Chalice and wizards and lots of yellow knights amd a Gatekeeper down below. As others have said pretty much no changes anywhere else except for the no revive thing.

We spent a long time on the bridge doing it legit - we tried some of the old cheese methods and they did not work. Will have to view the video.

I got Abyss Defiant (auto rifle) from the bridge. Others got the pulse rifle from the first checkpoint. You get NO rewards from either chest or the Deathsinger if you did it on normal. Kind of sucks you get nothing from Deathsinger but there you go.

So for drops I think we have pulse rifle from first checkpoint, auto rifle from second, and hand cannon from Crota. I guess there's a scout rifle too - not sure where that comes from (seems like it should be Deathsinger but apparently not). But if this is like VoG, those drops are most likely fixed at different checkpoints.

GLOCKGLOCK said:
The only thing worse than repeatedly failing to take down crota is watching a stream of another team failing.
Ha, were you watching us? Apparently they were streaming it.

Anyway, of the two helms I got I thought one was useless with the regaining health from orbs perk (but not having the super energy from kills perk). But, yeah, now I think I need to get that helmet maxed out and use it as that would be awesome at Crota now.

I see now why they allowed the helms to drop from Normal and why they have that seemingly useless perk.

Yea, I was hoping they would prove me wrong, but looks like they didn't touch much outside of upping the level of the enemies and adding a Gatekeeper and a Witch to the final Crota encounter.  I'm sure they are hard at work fine tuning the details for House of Wolves because it is not like that content was cut from the original release of the game or anything...

If you can still solo the first part of the raid and do the new bridge cheese you can at least get 2 shots per character at new weapons drops without having to be level 32.  That doesn't sound so bad.

The boomers at Crota are a pain in the ass now. What took one headshot as a level 32 on Normal takes FIVE now! So you can't have one person watching them. Everyone needs to do that, and also take care of the (shielded/yellow) Wizard that comes out and floats around Crota and pelts you with arc boomer shots.

Oh yeah, and Oversouls have tons more health. We banished one but it took a ton of damage to do so. And pretty much if you miss any sword attempts you are hosed anyway.

It is wonderful I tell you ;).

Still, though, after barely scratching him the first 10 times or so, we got him to 1/4 that last time and just screwed up the last sword. We would have had him most likely. So we're getting the hang of it at least. Kind of sucks, though, that it won't get any easier until House of Wolves comes out and we get to be 33+. Such a contrast to VoG where once you got maxed out you were even with the enemies.

But at least everything is 33 throughout - nothing is higher. And a 300 attack Fatebringer is still great for Thrall crowd control (thralls and acolytes still die with one headshot).

Yea, I was hoping they would prove me wrong, but looks like they didn't touch much outside of upping the level of the enemies and adding a Gatekeeper and a Witch to the final Crota encounter. I'm sure they are hard at work fine tuning the details for House of Wolves because it is not like that content was cut from the original release of the game or anything...

If you can still solo the first part of the raid and do the new bridge cheese you can at least get 2 shots per character at new weapons drops without having to be level 32. That doesn't sound so bad.
Not sure how easy it will be to solo the first part if you are not 32 since the ogre doesn't flinch on hard (right?) so you may not do enough damage before he gets in range

Ryuukishi said:
So there's no shards/energy in the first chest in Hard, if you've already opened it in Normal?

:(
Nothing in the first or second chest, and most disappointing - nothing from Ir Yut either. So once people figure out a good strat on Crota we'll see people looking for Crota checkpoints again (just like before they added the Deathsinger loot drop).

Hah - just watched that video. That will be kind of hard to do with a full fireteam since you have to make so many jumps. I suppose one could do it and then everyone could join back in. But they would stay dead so the one would have to snipe on their own.

So there's no shards/energy in the first chest in Hard, if you've already opened it in Normal?

:(
Nothing in the first or second chest, and most disappointing - nothing from Ir Yut either. So once people figure out a good strat on Crota we'll see people looking for Crota checkpoints again (just like before they added the Deathsinger loot drop).
People may hate me for suggesting this, but I think "easiest" playthroughs to maximize loot and minimize time spent would be to do hard mode up to the point of completing the bridge checkpoint (don't go for the two chests), then play normal from the start getting all the chests and beating deathsinger for the exotic loot chance, then jump into a hard Crota checkpoint.

Ha, were you watching us? Apparently they were streaming it.

Anyway, of the two helms I got I thought one was useless with the regaining health from orbs perk (but not having the super energy from kills perk). But, yeah, now I think I need to get that helmet maxed out and use it as that would be awesome at Crota now.

I see now why they allowed the helms to drop from Normal and why they have that seemingly useless perk.
No I was watching the Invigorate stream from the reddit thread, and they kept killing the Gatekeeper first with the sword which didn't leave them much time to damage Crota. Then people started posting that the other team had beat him first in the chat room and I tried to watch part of that. Didn't get a chance to watch much but it looked like they stayed left and ignored the Gatekeeper.

Not sure how easy it will be to solo the first part if you are not 32 since the ogre doesn't flinch on hard (right?) so you may not do enough damage before he gets in range
I wasn't able to make the jump last night so I'm not even sure you can still do it that way, but I was using my hunter, it was late and I was wiped out so only tried a few times. I'm thinking with max icebreaker/rockets you are probably still ok to solo the ogre.

As for the bridge, we were able to do what the people in the kotaku video did, despawn the thralls, activate the bridge, one person goes across and kills gatekeeper then hides behind lantern by bridge. Everyone jumps on pillars and snipes the enemies as before. It was working post patch last week and they were mentioning that other teams did/didn't cheese the bridge during the live streams I was watching today.

Yeah, you could do that. We got to both chests without issue though. The first one you can still redo until it is in the first or second door (it just happened to be in the first one on our first try). We made it to the second despite not being organized - a couple people ran in and somehow one guy made it to the door even though the shriekers are harder to kill.

Deathsinger wasn't that much harder. We did it first try actually. Liturgy did seem to start much earlier though and Ir Yut takes a lot more damage. Crota, on the other hand, is like 10x harder...

Well, we didn't quite beat Crota yet and we had to stop so I could get on a conference call for work. We'll pick it back up at 3pm PST. As of last check 5 teams had beat it.

We got Crota to 1/4 on the last try - damn...

Yeah, no Chalice and wizards and lots of yellow knights amd a Gatekeeper down below. As others have said pretty much no changes anywhere else except for the no revive thing.

We spent a long time on the bridge doing it legit - we tried some of the old cheese methods and they did not work. Will have to view the video.

I got Abyss Defiant (auto rifle) from the bridge. Others got the pulse rifle from the first checkpoint. You get NO rewards from either chest or the Deathsinger if you did it on normal. Kind of sucks you get nothing from Deathsinger but there you go.

So for drops I think we have pulse rifle from first checkpoint, auto rifle from second, and hand cannon from Crota. I guess there's a scout rifle too - not sure where that comes from (seems like it should be Deathsinger but apparently not). But if this is like VoG, those drops are most likely fixed at different checkpoints.
Damn! From the forums it seems that Pulse Rifle is the most common drop so far.

AH! I always thought those perks were totally useless but damn that makes sense. Looks like I will be putting on that gear during the Crota fight. Good point.

GLOCKGLOCK said:
No I was watching the Invigorate stream from the reddit thread, and they kept killing the Gatekeeper first with the sword which didn't leave them much time to damage Crota. Then people started posting that the other team had beat him first in the chat room and I tried to watch part of that. Didn't get a chance to watch much but it looked like they stayed left and ignored the Gatekeeper.
Yeah, we thought maybe the Gatekeeper had the Chalice so we went for him first. After a few tries we just decided to ignore him and stay left (except when Crota goes over there). That seems to be the way to do it.

I'm trying to decide if I should hop on now and grind that Warlock helm up to max. I mean, it isn't absolutely necessary to have health regen. But the less chance you have of dying the better since that almost always means a wipe.

The good news is that it doesn't seem like enrage is any earlier (we actually never hit it). And there's none of that constant Oversoul or one-at-a-time swordbearer nonsense that people were posting on the Destiny forums (acting like they had inside info).

BrolyB593 said:
That is how VoG was you guys. One chest per location per week regardless of difficulty.
Yeah, that was expected. The lack of drops at Ir Yut was the biggest disappointment. But since that was really a relocated chest reward it makes sense in that context. On the other hand, the exotic chest in VoG gave additional rewards on Hard so that actually doesn't seem right. It wouldn't surprise me if they patch this later in the week to give rewards.

From the Bungie forum though it seems like the two best weapons (hand cannon and scout rifle) are Crota drops. Pulse and Auto are from the first and second checkpoints respectively.

That auto rifle has the bizarrely specific perk of confusing Hive Wizards. I remember thinking that was garbage, too, but on Crota it would be nice to confuse the Wizard that comes out and hovers around Crota so he doesn't pelt your team with arc boomer shots. So I may hop on to level that up as well.

That is how VoG was you guys. One chest per location per week regardless of difficulty.
Oh. I've only done a tiny bit of VOG Hard but my impression was that you got double drops from it if you hadn't already received that drop on Normal. Like how you could do the weekly Heroic on all three difficulties and get 3 strange coins each time, or do it on the hardest difficulty first and get all 9 at once. Does that only apply to gun/armor drops, not chest rewards?

Nothing in the first or second chest, and most disappointing - nothing from Ir Yut either. So once people figure out a good strat on Crota we'll see people looking for Crota checkpoints again (just like before they added the Deathsinger loot drop).Hah - just watched that video. That will be kind of hard to do with a full fireteam since you have to make so many jumps. I suppose one could do it and then everyone could join back in. But they would stay dead so the one would have to snipe on their own.
we did this last night by having 5 ppl die and the sixth went up to despawn the enemies and then came down to revive. On hard without revives you'd need to send one person across to the safe spot first, then have 4 die and send the 6th up to despawn, as long as a couple ppl had self revive you could kill the ogres with 3. That's my theory anyway.

fuck. We just spent another two hours on that bastard and twice we got him to a tiny sliver of health and then enrage hit. The second time the sliver was so small you could barely see it.

That was damn frustrating. We're picking it up again at midnight. Sigh...

The hardest part is dealing with the Ogres from on top. They hide down in the lower chamber and it takes a while to get them as you have Crota and the boomers shooting at you as you try to hit them. We are spending too much time on that and it is costing us an opportunity on Crota. Throw in all the other random mishaps and things like lag that cost us 3-4 runs and it is just try after try after try. We could usually get him to less than half but then something always happens.

Also, I thought my Crota Raid helm had regenenate health from orbs but I was wrong. It has the incredibly lame perk of regenerating melee when picking up an orb. WTF!? But then I realized I had Apotheosis Veil which regenerates health on super (AND renegerates health on orb pickup - though that rarely comes in to play as my super is usually full). I just never used it before because I always saved my super for self-res. But on Crota that is less important so I just burn it whenever I get my health down to half or so. Then I can also generate orbs for the others.

OK, so apparently the enrage happens automatically when you get him down below 10% no matter what the timing is. Great, so they punish you for being good!

Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyH8Ho5vit0#t=520

Note that they took forever as well to get rid of the Ogres but maybe that isn't the key. This guy was using invis and getting 4 hits in as well. We were only getting 2 or 3. And notice how many times this guy nearly dies from boomers and such. Our swordbearer just kept getting taken out by that, or exploding thralls, or shooting his rocket into something, or the wizard, or whatever. There are so many things that can go wrong. Otherwise, though, we were pretty much doing the same thing.

So on enrage the guy drops the sword and then apparently it takes less hits on Crota to down him. But this guy looks to be incredibly lucky as Crota just didn't attack him when he dropped the sword. Our guy was getting killed up there by Crota a lot too.

fuck. We just spent another two hours on that bastard and twice we got him to a tiny sliver of health and then enrage hit. The second time the sliver was so small you could barely see it.

That was damn frustrating. We're picking it up again at midnight. Sigh...

The hardest part is dealing with the Ogres from on top. They hide down in the lower chamber and it takes a while to get them as you have Crota and the boomers shooting at you as you try to hit them. We are spending too much time on that and it is costing us an opportunity on Crota. Throw in all the other random mishaps and things like lag that cost us 3-4 runs and it is just try after try after try. We could usually get him to less than half but then something always happens.

Also, I thought my Crota Raid helm had regenenate health from orbs but I was wrong. It has the incredibly lame perk of regenerating melee when picking up an orb. WTF!? But then I realized I had Apotheosis Veil which regenerates health on super (AND renegerates health on orb pickup - though that rarely comes in to play as my super is usually full). I just never used it before because I always saved my super for self-res. But on Crota that is less important so I just burn it whenever I get my health down to half or so. Then I can also generate orbs for the others.

OK, so apparently the enrage happens automatically when you get him down below 10% no matter what the timing is. Great, so they punish you for being good!

Here's a video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyH8Ho5vit0#t=520

Note that they took forever as well to get rid of the Ogres but maybe that isn't the key. This guy was using invis and getting 4 hits in as well. We were only getting 2 or 3. And notice how many times this guy nearly dies from boomers and such. Our swordbearer just kept getting taken out by that, or exploding thralls, or shooting his rocket into something, or the wizard, or whatever. There are so many things that can go wrong. Otherwise, though, we were pretty much doing the same thing.

So on enrage the guy drops the sword and then apparently it takes less hits on Crota to down him. But this guy looks to be incredibly lucky as Crota just didn't attack him when he dropped the sword. Our guy was getting killed up there by Crota a lot too.
Well your question about the relevance of the Oversoul reload perks etc is now answered since enrage is unavoidable :p

Well your question about the relevance of the Oversoul reload perks etc is now answered since enrage is unavoidable :p
Yeah, that and the increased damage on Oversoul perk with the helm... I think they all have that at least.

We have GOT to get this thing done once tonight.

I'd be up for doing the first few parts with the CAG crew but I'm kind of burnt out right now and need a break. Plus I have work to do ;).

we did this last night by having 5 ppl die and the sixth went up to despawn the enemies and then came down to revive. On hard without revives you'd need to send one person across to the safe spot first, then have 4 die and send the 6th up to despawn, as long as a couple ppl had self revive you could kill the ogres with 3. That's my theory anyway.
Actually, we had a couple of people die just through the normal course of the bridge section (one guy just didn't make the jump to the round platforms when it was time to step off and have us on the other side open the bridge). But I think them being dead on the near side kept the enemies from despawning. They left the game and came back. But maybe that wasn't necessary. In any case we were able to trigger ogres only having 4 across. It got a little hairy at that point. On one run I was the only one alive and running around like a madman and got the second ogre to 1/10th health and then got killed. D'oh! The time we did it, we retreated to the upper right and that made it easier.

Also, I don't know if this is a thing, but in the first part only the two people who survived past the thralls got rewards, and on the bridge I was still alive and got the auto rifle. Though there were others that didn't get anything who were alive also. But that could have all just been coincidence. But it would be interesting if they made it so only people alive at the end got the weapons.

Now this strategy I like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOIp0uYa7i0

That is my old sniping platform and the boomers don't hit you there. Then use the Titan bubble to get to the ogres.

You just quickly down Crota a second time when the enrage happens and finish him off before the Oversoul kills you. You don't need to banish it.

If you want to watch 2 hours of failure, here's our stream from this afternoon:

http://www.twitch.tv/twogirlsonecoop/b/614244053

Skip to 1:37:00 and backtrack a minute or two to see our best attempt (which actually came after our original swordbearer died). You can see the automatic enrage at 1:36:59 there. Though she isn't looking at his health. I was - it was like 1 pixel worth...

Here's the earlier part of the Raid from this morning:

http://www.twitch.tv/twogirlsonecoop/b/614121910

Go to 10:26 to see our Hunter surviving the end of the first part while 4 of us were dead and one other was lost somewhere. He is totally swarmed by thralls but invis saved him. Rewards are at 10:56

Go to 1:00:30 and watch for about a minute to see me failing as last guardian standing ;).

Then 1:10:00 to see us finally beat the bridge. Rewards at 1:11:30 (where I got Abyss Defiant)

Got a Crota kill and scored the Word of Crota.  Got in with a pretty good team and we had him down to his last hit on our 2nd run.  Took us a bit longer to take him down for good, but not bad runs overall.  Didn't get any of the other weapons though from the first 2 bridges.  Oh well, I'll take it.

Nothing but energy and shards through both raids (VOG hard, Crota normal). :( would have been nice to get a few pieces of armour to break down for radiant shards, I need 8 to hit 32 (4 if I exchange energy). Hoping I can do the first 2 sections of Crota hard and hopefully get what I need.

Tojokun1 said:
Indeed.

GLOCKGLOCK said:
Got a Crota kill and scored the Word of Crota. Got in with a pretty good team and we had him down to his last hit on our 2nd run. Took us a bit longer to take him down for good, but not bad runs overall. Didn't get any of the other weapons though from the first 2 bridges. Oh well, I'll take it.
So we finally beat him once after another 2 hours or so tonight. The middle (window) platform worked for us eventually though we need to learn how to have the Swordbearer get up there without provoking the boomers like they did in that video.

I got the shader (that everyone gets the first time), the ship, and a freaking Warlock helm after just getting one on Normal the other day. It seems like everyone else got a weapon but me.

Then we wanted to run it again and Vendetta can vouch for this since we invited him in after one of the others left. We ran through the whole thing with little trouble and then spent a long time at Crota again. One run we had him all but dead and our swordbearer was on the very last swing that would have finished him off during the enrage Oversoul when one of the freaking boomers killed him from behind. But I mean, he was in mid-swing, and Crota had so little health you couldn't even see it. You couldn't try to get any closer and fail then we did. That was super-frustrating. In real life the weight of the sword falling on him as our guy died would have killed Crota with that little health ;).

All I ended up with for that character so far was 4 shards and the pulse rifle.

So despite spending nearly 12 hours playing this game today, I ended up with one Crota kill, and the pulse and auto rifles (which come from earlier checkpoints so everyone will have those sooner or later), a handful of shards/energy, the shader, and the ship. Bah...

Damn, I read through all the posts from yesterday. That sucks with all that io!!

I got meh luck in that by the time I was able to get on last night pretty much everyone was offline and so we ran it with 5 people up until Crota. We were all 32s except one was a 31 (and he isnt really all that good either so it kind of was like 4.5 people)

We essentially cheesed every part except for Thrallway and Deathsinger. Had a Titan make the jump from the second lamp and then just cheesed through there, standing on the rock and putting up a Ward of Dawn with Bastion on right as the Ogre started shooting him and then as his shield went away it was perfectly timed that the bridge was up. I scored the Pulse Rifle from there which is nice getting a Raid gun, but it kind of sucks and if I am in need of an Arc gun I will still be using Fatebringer. We then had 4 Sunsingers and so we did the first bridge cross normally and then killed ourselves and revived and the one guy up top just kept running to the Annihilator Totem and back to the safe spot to make sure that didn't go off and then the three of us below just sniped the Ogres really quickly. We made it to the chest first time on the Thrallway which was like a nice minor victory haha And then the Deathsinger part I was so freaking tired and dead and I was like why even bother if we only get one chance at rewards and it is just an exotic possibility anyway? But they were super gung ho so we blasted through that with 5 people and then just stopped knowing we had no chance with 4.5 people at Crota haha

Tonight we are all getting back to try with 6 32s so hopefully I can report back that I got that Scout Rifle!! 

I totally lucked out on my first Crota kill.  Joined a group with all maxed Gjallarhorns and heavy ammo synths (that was actually the first question they asked me -- whether I had enough synths).  We used the left stairs and our strategy was Blackhammer, Gjallarhorn, Gjallarhorn, and more Gjallarhorn.  Boomers?  Nuked.  Wizards?  Nuked.  Ogres?  Nuked.

No one died.  We didn't wipe.  First try.  First Crota kill.  Took only 3 swords.  Didn't time it, but felt like

Damn Case, that is sick haha good stuff.

Has there been any confirmed drops of the Crux of Crota? That and the Scout Rifle are the top of my Want List hah

Has anybody heard any thing about a possible sale on the season pass and or expansion pack? I trying to wait it out as long as possible since I got burnt on the last two season passes I purchased with great discounts on them a short time later. (Titanfall & Gears 3)

Has anybody heard any thing about a possible sale on the season pass and or expansion pack? I trying to wait it out as long as possible since I got burnt on the last two season passes I purchased with great discounts on them a short time later. (Titanfall & Gears 3)
I feel like the earliest we'll see a sale is when the "Comet" drops in the Fall. This is Activision after all and there are rumors that there will be an expansion bundle or GOTY edition or whatever when that comes out.

There's a definite lack of incentive to replay hard mode Crota vs. hard VoG. Bungie definitely should have gone with their initial plan of having two raid sets, one for normal and one for hard.

If I get all the weapons on my first hard run you can bet I'm probably not going to run it again

There's a definite lack of incentive to replay hard mode Crota vs. hard VoG. Bungie definitely should have gone with their initial plan of having two raid sets, one for normal and one for hard.

If I get all the weapons on my first hard run you can bet I'm probably not going to run it again
Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I would have liked a new Sparrow at least. Keep it on par with VoG rewards.

Seeing as the Crux of Crota hasn't been seen yet it either means they have not added it to the loot table yet OR it has just a crazy low drop rate which is their way to artificially pad their Raid run numbers because people will literally just be playing for the chance to get that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back