Diablo 4 ultimate $30

Fantasytails

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone it's been a long time, hope you all are good.
I stumbled across a sale for diablo 4 ultimate for $30 cause I had pre ordered the original version a week ago. Canceled my original pre-order and now have ultimate for $30.
It was listed under special deals on xbox marketplace

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the official reason given for your ban? All you say in your previous post is that Microsoft "perma banned my XBL account after using an offer they emailed me directly for XBL gold." It sucks you got banned, but I'm sure you must understand why people are confused about your post.
You can own the console and still be a fanboy against it. You provided no context on your actual ban reason. I've seen this for PlayStation players as well. People always blame the companies without saying the whole story.
Either way, my point stands. We're here for "deals" not to shit on a platform or game.
No matter who I spoke to, online or the office of the president, the only answer I was given was "we don't discuss bans" and "we value you as a customer and you're welcome to create a new gamertag". I drove home that if I was such a bad rule breaker why are they welcoming me back.

What had happened I presume is the old $.99 per month Xbox live gold offer. Every time my month ran out they emailed me a 'come back for a month' for $1. After a couple months of that I found out the link they sent let you stack $1 per month for months ahead. Then one day I turned on my Xbox 360 to play GTA V (Yes! We are going back in time that far!) A pop up came and said my account was banned until 2099.

Now even then I physically had two 12 month XBL memberships. After the ban I told various reps I'll gladly use my paid 12 month cards or pay for full rate if they felt I took advantage of the XBL $1 offer. They all refused. I've never touched a Microsoft product since.

No matter who I spoke to, online or the office of the president, the only answer I was given was "we don't discuss bans" and "we value you as a customer and you're welcome to create a new gamertag". I drove home that if I was such a bad rule breaker why are they welcoming me back.

What had happened I presume is the old $.99 per month Xbox live gold offer. Every time my month ran out they emailed me a 'come back for a month' for $1. After a couple months of that I found out the link they sent let you stack $1 per month for months ahead. Then one day I turned on my Xbox 360 to play GTA V (Yes! We are going back in time that far!) A pop up came and said my account was banned until 2099.

Now even then I physically had two 12 month XBL memberships. After the ban I told various reps I'll gladly use my paid 12 month cards or pay for full rate if they felt I took advantage of the XBL $1 offer. They all refused. I've never touched a Microsoft product since.
You should be able to check your ban history at the attached link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

The-Dude-Is-Sorry-He-Wasnt-Listening-In-The-Big-Lebowski.gif

I chickened out and cancelled my $30 copy this morning.  Pre-ordered again to see if it came back and didn't.  I'm going to wait and see if I can get a physical copy at gamestop for the steelbook if they have them when I finally get there.

Seen some people saying their $30 ultimate has been refunded and they can no longer play the game, haven't gotten that email yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they undo the glitched buys.

Where did you see that? I haven’t seen anyone talking about cancellations yet.
I can start… got my refund email saying they refunded my purchase. Trying to start the game up said I didn’t own it anymore. Checked on the Desktop and sure enough they had refunded both the $70 and $30 purchase. Only tired to refund the $70

Everything still good here. Wonder if they’re just refunding ones that did the deal later?

Everything still good here. Wonder if they’re just refunding ones that did the deal later?
I’m curious if it’s linked to how they requested the refund for the Standard edition. I requested a refund and said I purchased the wrong version and it was instantly granted.

I still have access to my UE and was able to play for a couple of hours tonight with no problems. It seems like all the posts I’ve seen about having the UE refunded had the refund process hours ago.

I’m curious if it’s linked to how they requested the refund for the Standard edition. I requested a refund and said I purchased the wrong version and it was instantly granted.

I still have access to my UE and was able to play for a couple of hours tonight with no problems. It seems like all the posts I’ve seen about having the UE refunded had the refund process hours ago.
Fingers crossed!

-Standard refund went back to my card.

-Ultimate still listed as purchased for $31 on microsoft site.

-Still able to log in and play

I think we're good...

Been playing for a bit, got kicked out. Now I'm getting an error message saying my account is locked. Welp...
I got that too. Just a glitch in the servers or something. Waited a few minutes and was able to log back in and start playing again.

I played for almost 8 hours last night. Finished act 1 and hit level 20. I'm dead tired and have to go to work lol. Not gonna be very productive today.

Apparently on Ps5 according to a gameranx article players are getting a glitch that says their license is not valid so they can play. Inorder to fix they need to buy a micro transaction from the shop and that authenticates it allowing for play. Might be happening for some on Xbox too.

I've had no problem playing and got in later to the deal so most of us should be safe. Congrats everyone, this was the sort of deal that this forum was made for.

Same, was able to installed DIV on the X last night, played a bit of barbarian.. underwelmed so far but maybe the kids can play some  :shock:

Played a little bit as well. Ended up making a Necro to look like Batman Beyond and called him BatmanTerry. Can’t wait for a brutal Batman flying around 😂

Are there plans for a CAG clan?

I haven't installed the game yet since I have been playing Tears and SF6 but my refund still shows under review. Not sure why it's taking so long. I bought the game around noon yesterday.

That’s just it. I never asked for this refund. I was refunded for the standard yesterday already.
Ah OK, I meant when did you initiate the refund for the standard edition. Since this glitch happened over two days, I'm wondering if initiating the refund on the Wednesday vs Thursday makes a difference.

I also think they extreme fixed this. I have a buddy that legit bought the base edition and wants to pay to upgrade so he can play now. The option is not there for him at all ‍♂

Ah OK, I meant when did you initiate the refund for the standard edition. Since this glitch happened over two days, I'm wondering if initiating the refund on the Wednesday vs Thursday makes a difference.
Oh the refund for the original was instant for me on day of.

Still good here. I would guess if they were doing widespread refunds of the Ultimate version, we’d see a lot more posts in this thread. The rest of us will just have to wait and see.

bread's done
Back