Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2) $34.99 + Free Shipping @ Outpost.com

[quote name='dafoomie']I just got cheaped out of it for $34.99, site went down while I was checking out and it came back for $39.99.[/QUOTE]
Ditto. Crap on that.

[quote name='BarrettSan']Since I'm super poor until the 15th I will hold out on this one even if I have to pay an extra $10 :\[/QUOTE]

Game is scheduled to release on the 27th :)

It shows up as $34.99 but there's a special price that I have to add to my cart to see... so I do, and the special price is... $39.99!!! OMFG, I save negative $5.00!:roll:

fucking monons..:whistle2:x

I just called Outpost today. They'll credit $5 back in my card whenever they ship out my order instead modify my order and become the last victim of 120 back orders! "

Hmmm.... $34.99 X 120 back orders = $4,200 or more if whoever not call in for price adjustment . I wonder anymore Shin Megami games will hit the US market again !!

Just called to talk to outpost and they said by cancelling my order and redoing it i only fell down about 20 spots on the preorder list. They also said that they expect to receive well over the amount of the game than they have preordered at the moment (the rep said there are about 100 orders for the game right now).

[quote name='Samurai T']It still says $39.99 when I added it to my cart. I'm still debating whether I should order it online, or just make an hour drive to Fry's.[/QUOTE]

have you seen recent gas prices :shock:

[quote name='BarrettSan']Any word on this dropping back to $35 so I can snag it ;) recent deal fell through.[/QUOTE]

i called a customer service agent before i placed my order and he said it's in their system for $34.99. i mentioned the price discrepency on their website and he said to just call back about 30 minutes after i place my order. the price should be changed by then. if not, he said somebody can manually adjust the price for me :lol:. i went ahead and placed an order for it anyway b/c i've talked to 3 peeps so far and each have confirmed the lower price. i hope they don't give me flak for calling back in 30 minutes and asking for a price change hehe. :cool:

If it's true about them having enough to fill preorders, I'll order it when it goes back to $35. I don't want to wait a month to get this game. DDS1 was easily the best RPG so far this year.

Has anyone ordered from this site before? Do they send emails with order information? Because I ordered Advance Wars about a week ago and never got any emails acknowledging that I ordered it.

[quote name='Vinny']It shows up as $34.99 but there's a special price that I have to add to my cart to see... so I do, and the special price is... $39.99!!! OMFG, I save negative $5.00!:roll:

fucking monons..:whistle2:x[/QUOTE]

What a deal save -$5............outpost is awesome!!!!!!!!!!

so basically i got screwed. When i called up the guy said alright i cancelled your order please place a new one and transfered me. Now I am at the end of the line. what a shame

This was before everyone else got their prices adjusted though. jeez. i hope i make first shipment

good thing , u guys arent buying from gamestop and saving $$ :)

also i hope they have pump it up exceed on the site soon.

Their entire videogame section won't even show up. It says the Advance Wars: Dual Strike I ordered a week ago today is on backorder.

Okay, the games are up again, but it says pre-order for Advance Wars. what.

[quote name='nakedsushi']Does this come with the soundtrack? I think the pre-order at EB or GS includes a soundtrack.[/QUOTE]Nope, Outpost.com doesn't offer pre-order bonuses.

[quote name='DealsRus']is this game the collectors edition? like with the soundtrack?[/QUOTE]

No, this is the sequel. It goes inside the box you got with the first one. There's a preorder bonus if you order from (GameSpot/EB) that's a soundtrack disc. No word on how many tracks are on it though...

[quote name='Starky27']No, this is the sequel. It goes inside the box you got with the first one. There's a preorder bonus if you order from (GameSpot/EB) that's a soundtrack disc. No word on how many tracks are on it though...[/QUOTE]

ahh Yes I have the first one, I have one opened and another sealed :)

[quote name='62t']going to pass on it since i want the bonus soundtrack.[/QUOTE]
I'd be willing to bet that it'll be available on Atlus's website, just like the other soundtracks.

WoW, that was easy to get the price changed, usually have to at least put up a argument with other places. This guy knew exactly what game I was calling for and changed it within 10 seconds. Very good Customer Service

bread's done
Back