Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2) $34.99 + Free Shipping @ Outpost.com

So, should this be considered a dead deal? Customer service was accommodating with price adjustments in the past, but the page now clearly says $49, whatever the cart temporarily does. (But then, the page says free shipping, too, and that doesn't stick...)

Anyways, I'm not gonna order and hope they'll adjust back $25 -- not worth it. Oh well.

From the Atlus message board:

"Select retailers will be getting the soundtrack - which obviously includes GameStop, EB, and GameCrazy. If you preordered it somewhere else, you probably want to ask the people working there."

Elsewhere it is stated that it's preorder only, which I guess means it won't be in the package but given as a separate bonus.

So it took me 4 days to get the confirmation email for my order. When should I expect this "Do you REALLY REALLY wanna buy this?" email?

My order was also cancelled earlier today. I called and, after talking to a few people, eventually had a new order made @ $34.99.

i got mine off BB with the trade 2 get a PO for 30 bux, i traded in NFS underground 2 for 28 (which eb is selling for 27 used) and paper mario for 25 (which it was 20 bucks for a while), they bb salesman told me that DDS 2 will arrive in BB on oct 14th, so if you guys are having no luck on the 34.99, might try this way instead ^^.

I ordered it in August but sent the message to keep the order active when they warned me that "the item was back ordered and they didn't know when they would receive it, so the order would be canceled in 30 days if I didn't give them specific instructions." It took 2-3 weeks to get a reply from them. It's idiotic that their system cannot distinguish between pre-order and back order.

On another note, while my order is still active and marked as back ordered, DDS2 seems to have disappeared from outpost.com. It doesn't show up in any searches.

Mine's still on order, thankfully. I had called in when I received the cancellation email last month instead of emailing them. Figured it was safer that way.

I just got a shipping notice stating it is shipping. Which is strange since it does not show up on my orders screen from outpust. If I get it I will be happy. *croses fingers*

I didn't get a shipping notice yet. I placed my order on 8/06. Of course, they did cancel my order and I had to have a new one made...

I cancelled my Outpost.com preorder about 90 days ago but those cock knockers just charged and shipped it to me! God damn them! I called them to have it turned around and refund me. Has this happened to anyone else yet?

No email saying they shipped for me, but I checked and I have a tracking number and they charged my account.

r1s3n

Mine shipped, though I thought I was past the thirty day deadline after which they would cancel it. Glad I didn't give up and order elsewhere!

[quote name='r1s3n']No email saying they shipped for me, but I checked and I have a tracking number and they charged my account.

r1s3n[/QUOTE]

how do you check the tracking number?

Oooo I made a mistake, that was my order date... It shipped the 5th and says it should be delivered the 10th, but the tracking says its with delivery courier. :bouncy:

got mine, left their on the 5th, got here the 7th damn that was quick and I picked free shipping

What do people think about this game so far?

Mine did arrive last night.... I wonder how long its going to stay sealed.... :whistle2:k

My $15 Metroid Prime 2 is still sealed....

[quote name='cycophuk']The price has been upped to 39.99 and it looks like there is no more free shipping. Damn, I missed out.[/QUOTE]

FYI

39.99 is a price for Digital Devil Saga not DDS2. Digital Devil Saga 2 is no longer on Outpost site.

My copy arrived today. I stepped on the box as I left the house to get mail.

Luckily it had a HUGE air thingie in to protect it in shipping, and luckily I didn't step all the way down on it as I noticed it right away.

Teaches me to look where I am stepping as shipping people will put packages right in the middle of the doorway.

Mine arrived yesterday, though I did the whole backorder e-mail thingie about a week ago. Weird that so many got cancelled and weird that it's not on the site. I wonder what's up with that.

Orders weren't cancelled you just had to reply to their emails on time.

If a product isn't shipped within 30days they have to make sure you still want it.

[quote name='kill3r7']Orders weren't cancelled you just had to reply to their emails on time.

If a product isn't shipped within 30days they have to make sure you still want it.[/QUOTE]

I replied and even called, but somehow my order was still cancelled. :cold:
But it doesn't matter, as they made another order for me. Mine still hasn't shipped though, I'm sure that I got bumped back down the list.

You guys should have jsut gone to Frys this past week and picked up a copy for $37.99 + tax...it ends up being about the same if you factor in shipping costs...i hate how everyone is selling DDS1 for $49.99-54.99 still though :(

I was hoping to wait to pick up and play through both of these games right after one another without a break.

[quote name='henhowc']You guys should have jsut gone to Frys this past week and picked up a copy for $37.99 + tax...it ends up being about the same if you factor in shipping costs...i hate how everyone is selling DDS1 for $49.99-54.99 still though :(

I was hoping to wait to pick up and play through both of these games right after one another without a break.[/QUOTE]

Not exactly, most of the people got it shipped for $34.99 no tax and free ground shipping from DHL.

bread's done
Back