Digital Devil Saga 2 (PS2) $34.99 + Free Shipping @ Outpost.com

[quote name='henhowc']You guys should have jsut gone to Frys this past week and picked up a copy for $37.99 + tax...it ends up being about the same if you factor in shipping costs...i hate how everyone is selling DDS1 for $49.99-54.99 still though :(

I was hoping to wait to pick up and play through both of these games right after one another without a break.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, if I want to drive a thousand miles or so. :wave:

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']i ordered it from eb after outpost cancelled my order...is this game supposed to come in a box like part 1? the picture on eb looks different then the game i received[/QUOTE]

No, no box. But there is a dual sided cover...

LOL I just realize I still have this on order and they haven't inform me since I got reply back from my "I want to keep the order"

Back Ordered 4385875 Digital Devil Saga 2 - Playstation2 (PS2) 1 $34.99 $34.99

Stupid me cancel the order and then reorder ... screws up my wait in line :(

They haven't cancel it either ... grrr... guess I will buy the bullet and buy it else where.

[quote name='appleyum']LOL I just realize I still have this on order and they haven't inform me since I got reply back from my "I want to keep the order"

Back Ordered 4385875 Digital Devil Saga 2 - Playstation2 (PS2) 1 $34.99 $34.99

Stupid me cancel the order and then reorder ... screws up my wait in line :(

They haven't cancel it either ... grrr... guess I will buy the bullet and buy it else where.[/QUOTE]

Outpost has said that they don't know when they will be getting this back in stock. But I wouldn't cancel unless you can find it for same price or cheaper elsewhere. I actually pre-ordered the first week of August and still haven't received the game. They cancelled my order in October, even though I replied to the cancellation email, which caused me to lose my place in line.

well i just picked up DDS 1 the box set for $55 new at eb. it somehow disappeared before i got to the TRU B2G1 free sale, and this is basically the next best option, as i've seen it go for upwards of $75 new on ebay. also, i just hate buying box sets used because of how hard the stickers are to get off. anyway, now i'll be keeping my eye out for DDS 2 on the cheap, and won't mind \finding it used, since it's in normal PS2 casing. oh yeah, loving SMT: Nocturne. will DDS be as fun? i've heard mixed reviews on it.

DDS is the same feel and battle system as nocturne, but you no longer catch demons. You have set party members and have a slightly different skill system. Rather than eating your....mantra or whatever( can't remember), you get points after battles towards new groups of skills. Aside from that it's about the same. Big long dungeons...lots of fights, etc.

I just got this for $44.99 at Media Play. That was good enough for me given how seldom major-release Atlus games drop in price. I'll probably get a used DDS1 deluxe box in a B2G1F, because I don't care about the soundtrack and the box - low-quality and too easy to damage, respectively.

bread's done
Back