Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

[quote name='dinobot']bump!

I want some pic of that KOSMOS![/QUOTE]

It'll have to wait until I get it, unless you want to have dv8 take some pics for you to lust after. ^_~

[quote name='dinobot']I think I am going to start tc on your thread more... b/c I am bored, maybe we can merge and defeat dv8. :)

So hows things with the wife and kid? :) and will we ever see pics of your new house and of course the KOSMOS(i am more interested in this).[/QUOTE]

The house is still pending. We were supposed to close today, but it looks like it'll be Monday.

And I'll be sure to send you some pics of KOSMOS when I actually get my grubby mitts on her. ;)

xp58jd.jpg

bump

late kudos bump for the compliment on my trade list

also CML for the following guides:

Oblivion GOTY edition
Super Mario Galaxy Collectors Ed. (Hardcover)

My wants are pretty bare sadly. I signed up for a gamefly subscription and it kinda killed buying games for me. I just rent em beat em send em back. I may have a lowball soon though;)

Good timing on the bumping frenzy!
You know, I've got something here for you, but I just can't bring myself to ship it.

If only you were to place an order for some items from me soon, I'm sure I could just toss it in the box and ship it all together.... :whistle2:\"

[quote name='dinobot']I donno.... a police on dan for flashing his butt at ppl?[/QUOTE]

Yea, he needs to be arrested for not doing it more often.

I am going to daddybumpjangles this thread to the top!

Been awhile since ive seen some good animes, any suggestion? the wife and I are finishing up that Haruhi Suzumi(sp?) show. Its pretty hilarious I like it, its too weird for her blood. We gave up on One Piece after not being able to find a decent enough sub group. A buddy of mine tells me he just dls the first one avilable these days. Made it to the end of ENIES Lobby arc(about 300 something episodes) Hopefully one day we will get back to it as its probably my favorite anime.

I heard there is a new fullmetal alchemist but I dont know anything about. Ive seen Gundam Wing but thats about it from the Gundam Series. I watched a show called Monster I thought was amazing.

Help me out dinobot!

ive seen bleach and i LOVE hunter x hunter, I think it is better than Bleach and Naruto IMO. Im said the manga will never end. The yorkshin island story arc with that group Kourpica(sp?) was after was great. The symphony scene was amazing.

i love how everyone you bump gets a nice anime picture or a statue all i get is recommendations to watch saint sayia lol.

here have a bump picture

5Blarge5D5BAnimePaper5Dwallpapers_KingdomHearts_Ayasal_13378.jpg

[quote name='dinobot']sooo.. when is the big move? and what is the new address?[/QUOTE]

July 17th. As for the address, you'll have to buy something and check the return label. ;)

So I'm reading these Dreamwave TF comics that I got from a dv8mad lowball many weeks back, and that dick Grimlock totally joined the decepticons!

Pssshhhh, worthless dinobots.

bread's done
Back