Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

[quote name='dinobot']That particular one is made by Alter! :D

I think it is due out this fall.

This one is better IMO by GSC[/QUOTE]
Good Smile is the one I'm after too. =D
I remember the pre-order date for the GS being somewhere in June...just Googled it and I guess they moved it to August. T_T

Thanks for the info! :D

[quote name='dinobot']i got a notice.... so i'll be picking it up tomorrow at the PO.

what are u sending me? and is that your current address or new address?[/QUOTE]

Your missing cards. ;)

There are a few in there I think you'll like. There's really only 2 from the Lodoss cards, but I sent a Sakura Taisen one along with everything else I still had in my binder. Some will be destined for the dumpster, no doubt, but I hope you'll enjoy the majority of them.

My current address is on the package. I'll PM you the new address. We're going to begin moving next Monday!

Sorry about that dino. I have only been leaving feedback for people I've traded with many times if they request it since it doesn't count for anything. You have new feedback now though.

EDIT: Of course you have tlp to thank for the extra addition to your package.

[quote name='dv8mad']Sorry about that dino. I have only been leaving feedback for people I've traded with many times if they request it since it doesn't count for anything. You have new feedback now though.

EDIT: Of course you have tlp to thank for the extra addition to your package.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what extra addition? 8-[

[quote name='dinobot']bump!

big thanks for the kosmos

DSC001.jpg
[/QUOTE]

How the hey did that get in there?

Now you go snapping pictures. You're going to make me want it again. ;)

figure you would be a good person to ask this question since you know a shitload about figures!

Do you know if they are planning on any Tales of Vesperia figures at all? God I would love to get an Estelle figure :)

Yep, actually I already have a few things and I still have about $15 left from your $60 budget. It's all secret stuff, but I'll say one item is used, but not in terrible condition, I got it because it was only $5 and is pretty cool. And the most expensive thing I've picked up so far is a damn cool figure and I'm considering keeping it for myself. LOL

[quote name='DaddyBoJangles']thanks dino! Have a picture of the little guy

6200_1109291696003_1338164805_30225074_6111125_n.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Two weeks old and already flashing gang signs. :D

[quote name='dinobot']bump... did you get my packages~ :D[/QUOTE]

Sure did! I got it yesterday. Surprise! Thanks for everything. I was actually thinking about playing Valkyrie Profile 2 again, so that was really nice. Oh, and Ghostbusters is always awesome.

Thanks!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here you go!
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Go to:
post.japanpost.jp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and follow the English link in the top right corner.
Then select the tracking service link.
You tracking number is:
EI859312518JP

Total shipped was ¥5400. Please subtract the shipping you already paid as well as the $6 on the failed purchase.

Then remember to add in the 800% gratuity that I failed to mention beforehand for my services.
[/FONT]

[quote name='dv8mad'][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Here you go!
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Go to:
post.japanpost.jp
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]and follow the English link in the top right corner.
Then select the tracking service link.
You tracking number is:
EI859312518JP

Total shipped was ¥5400. Please subtract the shipping you already paid as well as the $6 on the failed purchase.

Then remember to add in the 800% gratuity that I failed to mention beforehand for my services.
[/FONT][/QUOTE]

You should be able to track this on the USPS.com website with the same number. :D

[quote name='dinobot']bump to the top...

hows everything?[/QUOTE]

I'm surviving. Sadly, that also means I've tabled nearly all of my gameplaying for the moment. I have been getting a little bit of time in here and there on Devil Survivor but otherwise I'm just working on getting things around the house fixed up.

How are things on your end?

[quote name='dinobot']I assume you meant devil summoner? or is it devil survivor? lol

Things are going fine. Just the usual with work and games. nothing exciting.

did went back to canada for the weekend which was sweet! :D

bump![/QUOTE]

Devil Survivor is a DS offshoot. I've been enjoying it, but again, no time.

I'm starting to wish there was "nothing exciting" going on here... things will settle down eventually though.

And "Yay, Canada!"

bread's done
Back