Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

[quote name='rickshankshaw']See ladies and gentlemen. This is what you call petty. I'll send payment either way but you still look like a douche unless you demand the extra 0.19$ out of everyone else who bid on your stuff.

And I bet you'd make a shitty Gundam pilot. You'd probably fall over on your first step and never be able to make it stand again.

And your avatar's panties are dirty.

*sticks out tongue!*[/QUOTE]

LOL! Finally. Mission accomplished. Pretty sure I was not the one that brought out this discussion about wanting a refund on excess shipping (of any amount), and not wanting to pay anything more than the $2 per item. And please don't deny you did not say this, b/c it was there loud and clear. It was the reason a huge discussion on this started. I just wanted to show you we are eating the shipping on almost all items sold here. Anyway, I am off to bed.... I am happy. :D

[quote name='rickshankshaw']$0.19 sent. I will say you're not getting positive feedback out of this unless you ask all the other bidders to do the same thing.[/QUOTE]

LOL... thanks. I was trying to prove a point to you about your silly request (using sarcasm, but unfortunately you took too seriously).

but anyway I am off to bed.

The only thing you've shown me is pettiness. I said I would send the difference, you held me to it, and I did it. I have no shame in that. However if you were really honest, you'd hold everyone who bid on your auctions to that. Not just with me. But you won't and it just shows pettiness on your part.

Like I said, you're not getting a positive iTrader review out of this. Ask everyone fron Dv8 to Pig. I promptly sent payment and didn't bitch in any of my PMs. After the excitement of the auction was over, I was a gentleman. Unfortunately you took some things too personally. It's a shame really.

Whatever.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']The only thing you've shown me is pettiness. I said I would send the difference, you held me to it, and I did it. I have no shame in that. However if you were really honest, you'd hold everyone who bid on your auctions to that. Not just with me. But you won't and it just shows pettiness on your part.

Like I said, you're not getting a positive iTrader review out of this. Ask everyone fron Dv8 to Pig. I promptly sent payment and didn't bitch in any of my PMs. After the excitement of the auction was over, I was a gentleman. Unfortunately you took some things too personally. It's a shame really.

Whatever.[/QUOTE]

I find it funny that you are able to joke things off when you start things, but not able to pick up what is being meant as sarcastic and whats not. but yea, do leave me a neg for it, I do not care about feedback. Like I said, I was trying to proof to you your silliness in all this.

its the internet. sarcasm is usually the most difficult of humors to pick up. i wouldn't leave you a negative. that would be rude of me. i'm better than that. i just would skip on the feedback for this go round and hope things would be better worked out between us in the future.

well, i don't know what's going on here... nickel, dimes, death.

but, anyway -- if you trade on a regular basis, lintonlabels.com is THE site to buy your mailers from. i run a small business, and these guys absolutely rule. Great packaging, incredible prices. Sort of like the monoprice.com (cables) of packaging.

I honestly can't imagine arguing over getting refunded $.19 unless you are really broke, and if you were that broke you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Folks, there used to be a saying called "keep the change".

[quote name='affa']well, i don't know what's going on here... nickel, dimes, death.

but, anyway -- if you trade on a regular basis, lintonlabels.com is THE site to buy your mailers from. i run a small business, and these guys absolutely rule. Great packaging, incredible prices. Sort of like the monoprice.com (cables) of packaging.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I never really have to buy much mailers~ I don't ship that much.

[quote name='shijui']dinobot, i sent you a pm about sending me an invoice for 439 as I live in Canada. Thanks ! :D[/QUOTE]

I must've missed your pm... I'll get to it tonight.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']its the internet. sarcasm is usually the most difficult of humors to pick up. i wouldn't leave you a negative. that would be rude of me. i'm better than that. i just would skip on the feedback for this go round and hope things would be better worked out between us in the future.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='WormFOODx']I honestly can't imagine arguing over getting refunded $.19 unless you are really broke, and if you were that broke you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Folks, there used to be a saying called "keep the change".[/QUOTE]

WormFOODx, I can't image it either, that is why I was shocked to hear it from rickshankshaw when he first posted it in dv8's thread (it was since edited I believe). It just was in my mind all the time after the discussion was dropped. It was never my intention to get nickel and dimes from rickshankshaw, I was trying to prove to rick the silliness of his request (when he first requested, he wanted receipt, and also any shipping overpayment refunded. but not wanting to pay anything over $2 per item. it was only fair he stated). I did not expect him to take all this so seriously (it is in fact only few cents extra, and all the sellers understood we were going to take a lose on shipping when dv8 first made the rules and we all agreed to it.)
Anyway, I do apologize for bring this issue up again.

Anyhow, I am heading to work. Rickshankshaw, your $0.19 from paypal has been refunded (what am I going to do with $0.19? lol). Lighten up dude~ Where is that group hug pic? LMAO~ ;)

To all that has paid for the items, your item is going out today.

To all that has not yet paid, please send me your payment asap... or I will starting hunting each one of you down~~ :twisted::twisted: heh.... do remember to add your address when you send your payment.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I honestly can't imagine arguing over getting refunded $.19 unless you are really broke, and if you were that broke you shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

Folks, there used to be a saying called "keep the change".[/QUOTE]

Never about the money. About the principle.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Wait. So I don't get sarcasm?

Well clear it up for me.

Either you were "in an discussion with" me regarding the $0.19 you said I owed you (as you claim above) or you were being sarcastic and you never wanted the $0.19 in the first place. There is no in between.

What I think happened is that you wanted to try and teach me a lesson over the $0.19 (and the receipt posts I made earlier) and when I pointed out how petty you were, you suddenly backtracked and pretended that it was all "sarcasm". In fact, I bet you thought I was going to throw a shitstorm over the $0.19 so when I just up and paid your petty pennies, you had no choice but to return the money to save face.

And if you were honest, you would tell everyone that I gifted you the paypal payment. There was no fee. In fact ask Dv8. I had to pay an extra fee to him because he is overseas, regardless of whether I gifted it, and I paid the fee without hesitation or bitching.

Pull your head out of your ass Dinobot. I know it can't smell good.

Wait... do dinobots even poo?[/QUOTE]

sigh... here we go again. you really like to argue don't you? and no, i don't know if you are joking or not. But I am going to reply, since you seem to really like it.

First of all, I don't think I said anything about who it was that refused to gift. So don't just go assume I was talking about you.

Second, I did teach you a lesson... about how silly it looked on you when you bitched about the $2 shipping, wanting receipt, and then a refund of the dimes and nickel overpayment. (sigh... again and again.)
This is how I felt when saw your initial request, I did not know if you were being serious or not (if you were being serious, then you sounded like an ass. If you were not serious, then your attempt at joking around epically failed). It is exactly the same situation here, and I just showed you. I don't think I need to say more, except that I WAS being sarcastic when I said you owe me money.

You are welcome to pick my words again. I welcome it. :D

You haven't shown me anything.

Really. You haven't.

All you've I've managed to see you're horrible at back tracking. Either you were trying to teach me a lesson or you were joking.

And you failed either way because - first no lesson needed to be taught because all the other sellers have found me to be a pleasure to deal with once the excitement of the auction died down - and second, your joke wasn't funny.

In fact the only thing your jokes kill are sperm cells.

You're a walking spermicide.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']
first no lesson needed to be taught because all the other sellers have found me to be a pleasure to deal with once the excitement of the auction died down
[/QUOTE]

Are you sure about that?

Also,

You still have not gotten what I am trying to point out to you. Nice job going off topic picking up bits and pieces to prove your point.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']
This thread smells like sex.
[/QUOTE]

It only smells like it b/c you at here~ :whistle2:#:whistle2:#
Also, stop starting the argument after you dropped it.

I am going to start editing my posts since I am probably over my 3 bumps a day thing. feel free to keep bumping it for me. :D

hey dino, is it possible to receive my positive iTrader notification? I felt my payment was quote prompt, and I'll be sure to return the favour when the game arrives. Cheers!

[quote name='game_fanatic']Cheers dino :)[/QUOTE]

:)

To all buyers that has paid up to now, your item(s) have all been packaged and ready to go.

You owe me 11 cents dickwad, you're gonna put me in the poor house if I don't get it by tomorrow. I have to feed my family y'know and pay the bills, shit.

Since this is the internet, yes, this is indeed sarcasm and an attempt at poor humor.

BUMP!

[quote name='distgfx']You owe me 11 cents dickwad, you're gonna put me in the poor house if I don't get it by tomorrow. I have to feed my family y'know and pay the bills, shit.

Since this is the internet, yes, this is indeed sarcasm and an attempt at poor humor.

BUMP![/QUOTE]

LOL~~~~ fuck you distgfx~ you are not getting nothing from me~ :lol::lol::lol:

Sent payment just now. Also, bump.
24n2vcw.jpg

[quote name='dinobot']i've got an extra FFX~ sending it to you with the next thing we trade.[/QUOTE]

You've always got an extra FFX laying around! It isn't a condition is it?

bread's done
Back