Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

Lol i like all kinds, i just get sudden urges to play certain games depending on how much it was hyped up for me, or if it looked good to me. Aside from that, all i really play is gears of war 1/2 and SF4.

Checked the clearance thread,found these items on that list that interested me

XBLA download cards Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3] (added 09-05-09)

[207-22-0267] Star Wars: Forces Unleashed (added 08-18-09) (price updated: 08-30-09)

Not sure if i found the most recent thread, but hope so xD

You are too weak for Demon's Soul puny dinobot, only fragile humans with souls need apply! Souls must be ripe and tasty!

BUMP!

[quote name='distgfx']you are too weak for demon's soul puny dinobot, only fragile humans with souls need apply! Souls must be ripe and tasty!

Bump![/quote]

doh!!!!

[quote name='distgfx']Street Fighter IV's on your TL? Traitor! There's still several months of beatings left until SSFIV!

BUMP![/QUOTE]

I have not been playing it for a while now. LOL! I need money for SSF4.

[quote name='thelonepig']Uncharted 2 is already up for grabs? I thought you just opened it last night![/QUOTE]

Yes, played it through.... I will pick it up again when they got on sale. :)

Final Fantasy X showed up today. It's too bad I'm not nearly as reliable for shipping things as you are. ;)

The NGSs should be there soon. I used a box and some BIG bubble wrap. Let me know when they arrive!

Dang, this list never updates. Sucks.

I still have some credit left (even though I have no idea how much) and I plan to use it to screw you out of something cool!

List cool stuff!

bread's done
Back