Dinobot TL Revived!~ Want to Trade and/or Sell! :D

Bump! Cuz Grimlock would do the same ;)

350px-Sos_dinobots.jpg

[quote name='Oktoberfest']how would you rate the Hori fighting stick vs other arcade sticks?[/QUOTE]

Too light for me. This is gets a 6 out of 10 from me. :D

On youtube trying to watch how kanye west dissed taylor swift only to find bunch of video blogs.... Very annoying.... I don't believe people actually watches those blogs... -.-

I'm so excited to be getting Lost Odyssey again. I rented it last year and spent 8 hours a day for 8 days straight playing it until I beat it. It was an amazing game and I will definitely enjoy being able to do the things I didn't get to do on my first play through. Thank you Dinobot!

oh, i just saw this thread, was waiting for you to PM me.

my items:

215. The Witcher (Disk Only) - affa - $2.50
378. Disgaea 2 (No Cover Art - Generic Case - Disk and Manual Only) - affa - $5
383. Ratchet and Clank (Disk Only - Lots of scratches) - affa - $1

First - I have a premiere/merchant account, though i can send as gift. does that work for you?

Also, $6 shipping sounds a bit high here, if only because they are all disc only plus one manual. I'd be ok if you packed them (securely, obviously) without the fake cases if it saved us money, though if you'd prefer not to do this that's ok too. in your intro it states you'll refund if shipping is significantly out of whack; should i pay the 6 now and you'll refund (if possible) later? let me know how to proceed.

[quote name='affa']oh, i just saw this thread, was waiting for you to PM me.

my items:

215. The Witcher (Disk Only) - affa - $2.50
378. Disgaea 2 (No Cover Art - Generic Case - Disk and Manual Only) - affa - $5
383. Ratchet and Clank (Disk Only - Lots of scratches) - affa - $1

First - I have a premiere/merchant account, though i can send as gift. does that work for you?

Also, $6 shipping sounds a bit high here, if only because they are all disc only plus one manual. I'd be ok if you packed them (securely, obviously) without the fake cases if it saved us money, though if you'd prefer not to do this that's ok too. in your intro it states you'll refund if shipping is significantly out of whack; should i pay the 6 now and you'll refund (if possible) later? let me know how to proceed.[/QUOTE]

no problem...

if you got money in your premiere/merchant account then you be fine sending as gift.

also, you only need to add $3 for shipping.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']did you get my cash dinoman?[/QUOTE]

yes, I did..... you still owe me $0.25 b/c even with the super generous $2 per item shipping... it comes out to be me making $0.70 less per item (shipping + supply). In your case I made $0.25 less.

[quote name='thelonepig']Actually, he's still a dinoboy.[/QUOTE]

whaaa... negative! I am Dinopig~ :D

Alright... every1 who has paid and are living in the US have their labels printed and ready to go out tomorrow.

Thanks to every1 that went by gifting or covering fees. Much appreciated. With this low cost shipping charge, I believe all of us are making $0.50 - $1 less for all the single item sales.

Upon receiving the items, please inspect the item and leave a feedback. Please do contact me if there is a problem. Thanks again for the speedy payment.

and to WormFOODx, thanks for sending a little extra amount, really cool of you. :)

[quote name='dinobot']yes, I did..... you still owe me $0.25 b/c even with the super generous $2 per item shipping... it comes out to be me making $0.70 less per item (shipping + supply). In your case I made $0.25 less.[/QUOTE]

Elaborate.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Elaborate.[/QUOTE]

Total Shipping Cost:
$3.74 USD

Service Type:
Media Mail® (2-9 days)
Package Size:
Package/Thick Envelope
Weight:
3 lbs. 5 oz.
Mailing Date:
Sep. 17, 2009
Delivery Confirmation:
$0.19 USD
Signature Confirmation:
No

Ship From:

Dinobot

Ship To:

rickshankshaw

that was the shipping cost for your 2 guides.
my bubble envelope cost $0.50+ so I paid $4.25+ for shipping and supply.

do you still want invoice from all of us? or you do wish to reimburse all of us? :roll::roll:

[quote name='dinobot']Total Shipping Cost:
$3.74 USD

Service Type:
Media Mail® (2-9 days)
Package Size:
Package/Thick Envelope
Weight:
3 lbs. 5 oz.
Mailing Date:
Sep. 17, 2009
Delivery Confirmation:
$0.19 USD
Signature Confirmation:
No

Ship From:

Dinobot

Ship To:

rickshankshaw

that was the shipping cost for your 2 guides.
my bubble envelope cost $0.50+ so I paid $4.25+ for shipping and supply.

do you still want invoice from all of us? or you do wish to reimburse all of us? :roll::roll:[/QUOTE]

Here is a newsflash - I didn't ask anyone for a receipt. But if you want to get technical, I never asked for delivery confirmation. I owe you 0.06$ if you can prove the cost of your bubble enveloper. See this is a good example of people trying to stick it to me. Then when I get nasty by saying they don't think these things through, they suddenly have the nerve to feel offended. Again, I was playing nice and the other sellers will vouch for me when it comes to that. If you want to try sticking it to me, that's cool. I'm just saying I didn't ask for delivery confirmation.

[quote name='rickshankshaw']Here is a newsflash - I didn't ask anyone for a receipt. But if you want to get technical, I never asked for delivery confirmation. I owe you 0.06$ if you can prove the cost of your bubble enveloper.[/QUOTE]

NEWSFLASH!
First of all, delivery confirmation is not option with online shipping. If you prefer more expensive and less secure shipping, then be my guess.

Anyway, give me my $0.19 back. Also, the bubble envelope, here is the link click me. $0.54 per envelope. Anything else?

[quote name='dinobot']NEWSFLASH!
First of all, delivery confirmation is not option with online shipping. If you prefer more expensive and less secure shipping, then be my guess.

Anyway, give me my $0.19 back. Also, the bubble envelope, here is the link click me. $0.54 per envelope. Anything else?[/QUOTE]

See ladies and gentlemen. This is what you call petty. I'll send payment either way but you still look like a douche unless you demand the extra 0.19$ out of everyone else who bid on your stuff.

And I bet you'd make a shitty Gundam pilot. You'd probably fall over on your first step and never be able to make it stand again.

And your avatar's panties are dirty.

*sticks out tongue!*

bread's done
Back