Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to tell which round disc you have without opening the pack?
If its a TRU Exclusive disc you can tell by the last 4 of the SKU on the back of the package - most of the stores should have a list with which SKU is which if you ask them. Got 8/10 different SKUs yesterday with the B1G1 so only missing two now (397 and 398 I believe)

If its a TRU Exclusive disc you can tell by the last 4 of the SKU on the back of the package - most of the stores should have a list with which SKU is which if you ask them. Got 8/10 different SKUs yesterday with the B1G1 so only missing two now (397 and 398 I believe)
I am trying to get Mickey's Sorcerer Hat from series 3. I bought 10 packs today . Out of the 10 I am keeping two and returning the others. I did not get Mickey's Sorcerer Hat in any of the ten packs.

I am trying to get Mickey's Sorcerer Hat from series 3. I bought 10 packs today . Out of the 10 I am keeping two and returning the others. I did not get Mickey's Sorcerer Hat in any of the ten packs.
If you buy more packs feel for the round discs. That should increase your chances.

Bought some more packs today.  Still no rare (Wall-E Fire Extinguisher).  I checked the IGN list (which is hopefully accurate) and it looks like the only one besides that I'm missing is Wall-E Terrain.  So, close!

Lol you clever SOBs. Pure genius. Maybe I should bring my daughter's 3ds portal in with me. It might be a little suspicious.

I never really thought to use the 3DS version to check packs.  In theory you could straight up do it in the store.

Only missing Wall E Fire Extinguisher (someone obviously scratched through the packs to find the rare) and Violet's Force Field, then my wife will have everything from Disney Infinity 1.0, minus the stupid clear figures.

I never really thought to use the 3DS version to check packs. In theory you could straight up do it in the store.

Only missing Wall E Fire Extinguisher (someone obviously scratched through the packs to find the rare) and Violet's Force Field, then my wife will have everything from Disney Infinity 1.0, minus the stupid clear figures.
I thought those "exclusive" figures were supposed to be pretty rare,but one of the TRU near me had packs and packs galore of different exclsuive/clear figures. Strangely, I think they actually had more clear ones than non-clear ones - really made no sense to me, but at least put my mind at ease that they may not be as rare as I had thought.

Speaking of Crystal figures, anyone heard anything about Crystal Mickey? I believe he's the last thing in Infinity 1.0 waiting to be released.

Speaking of Crystal figures, anyone heard anything about Crystal Mickey? I believe he's the last thing in Infinity 1.0 waiting to be released.
What about Crystal Agent P? Since Agent P is part of 1.0, would Crystal Agent P as well? It's already available in UK and Australia according to all the eBay in-hand auctions for it.

I guarantee it will be a new disc/game.  There are too many parents who either don't have a console connected to the Internet at all, or just don't understand what DLC is for them to make it DLC.

I'm curious if they will make PS4/XBO versions of Disney Infinity 2.

Is there something special about Mickey's Sorceror's Hat? Seems like lots of people in this thread are looking for that one. I don't have the game yet, but I bought one pack of the Series 3 and got the sorceror's hat and the rare (scratched for the rare).

Is there something special about Mickey's Sorceror's Hat? Seems like lots of people in this thread are looking for that one. I don't have the game yet, but I bought one pack of the Series 3 and got the sorceror's hat and the rare (scratched for the rare).
Mickey's Sorceror's Hat was one of the disc that I needed from series 3.Out of all the packs that I bought I only found one.

I can't seem to get enough of Mickey's Hat.  Had 4 out of the 10 packs I bought, traded 1, kept 1, and have 2 in my trade pile.  Only disks I'm missing now are Wall E Fire Extinguisher and Violet's ForceField.  Check the trade thread if anyone wants to trade.

Can anyone please link me to the Infinity trade thread? I've looked all over and used the search function and I still can't find it.

Is any store doing B1G1 on power discs this week? Should have stocked up last week when TRU was doing it. I'm finding that it's cheaper to buy blind on sale and then offload the extras on eBay for a reasonable price than to spend money shipping trades. I'd rather not do it that way, but it does end up being cheaper.

Looks like they may still show some more Disney stuff. I'm just glad the new starter pack comes with Thor, he's pretty much the only Marvel character I care about.

They said the 1.0 base will work with 2.0. So maybe they'll have with-base and without-base versions of the starter pack? You'd still need the playset piece and the figures.

Hawkeye, Hulk, Winter Soldier, Iron Patriot, Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow, Thor, Loki, Spider-Man, MODOK, Rocket Raccoon, Groot, and more will star.

So I half-watched it since I'm on a conference call for work. I got that Marvel is the focus of 2.0, more Disney is coming and to be announced later or at E3 (and probably SDCC), it launches this Fall, and that all the 1.0 stuff works with 2.0. Did they mention if there's a new game disc required? 

I'll watch the presentation later, but either way I'm happy. I would expect a Star Wars line-up of characters next year for year for 3.0.

So I half-watched it since I'm on a conference call for work. I got that Marvel is the focus of 2.0, more Disney is coming and to be announced later or at E3 (and probably SDCC), it launches this Fall, and that all the 1.0 stuff works with 2.0. Did they mention if there's a new game disc required?
I would assume a new game disc is required.

bread's done
Back