Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I hope it's not just a Marvel version. I want full toy boxes for Frozen, Tangled, and I want characters like Aladdin, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast. 

I got all the Series 3 this past week. Got a few extras to trade....
Wall-E's Fire Extinguisher RARE

The only disk we are missing is the TRU Exclusive version of Stitch's surfboard.

Cool thanks!
It tells you on the packaging what series they are, don't look at the tags for the gold packs though. Those are the TRU exclusive disc and all of them contain only an extra series 1 disc, if you want to figure out which disc they are I suggest looking at the OP since they have each individual SKU. Some of the TRU exclusives were regular disc for series 2. Also, if you don't know the disc scan from the packaging if you want to minimize doubles or.... you can just look at the Trade thread here.

For those that boughy tRU exclusive packs. Does the common disc included with the exclusive disc always the same? I bought six packs today b1g1 and i didnt noticed i got 2 of the same skus. Im too lazy to drive back to tru to return the double and want to open both packs and eat the cost if ever the common might be different.

I just bought 3x Randy figures today as part of B2G1 at my local Target. Already have all the figures except Syndrome, Phinea and Agent P (not the toyset). They put out the tags for both Randy and Syndrome but Syndrome appear to be discontinued as well as Randy. It look like both appear to be restocked or leftover from the warehouse.

Syndrome Figure - DCPI # 207008006

http://m.target.com/fiats-results/t-14535046?searchInput=91605

Randy Figure - DCPI # 207008002

http://m.target.com/fiats-results/t-14535042?searchInput=91605

Picked up the last two TRU exclusive disks today which took advantage of the BOGO.  Also picked up 10 series 3 packs on BOGO.  Going to open a few then do a disk checks on the base without opening the rest for ones I need.  Will either trade or return doubles.  I scratched just to check, pretty sure the box had already been scratched since I went through two cases and didn't feel a rare.

For those that boughy tRU exclusive packs. Does the common disc included with the exclusive disc always the same? I bought six packs today b1g1 and i didnt noticed i got 2 of the same skus. Im too lazy to drive back to tru to return the double and want to open both packs and eat the cost if ever the common might be different.
Stick the unopened pack on your Infinity base and it will tell you whats inside :)

The second disc is always from Series I. I get different ones - w/ CHROME, it was a NEMO disc, with the two Merlins I bought, I had one Stitch's Blaster and one Alice in Wonderland.

I noticed yesterday the 3-pack display cases are green tag clearance at Toys R Us, which should price them at $7.49 (or $6 starting tomorrow, according to this thread).

Added it to the Wiki.

Someone must have cleaned out the S3 power disks at my TRU - couldn't find a single rare disk from scratching...

So do they not make an album for series 3 disks? I can't seem to find one...
Nope. Not yet, anyway.

I might be buying a spare Series 1 album and modifying it for Series 3 discs if they don't have one available by the time "2.0" launches.

Just a heads up. Target has the Davy Jones, mike, and mater figures for 8.99 online (can also do store pickup). After b2g1 it's only about 6.50 per figure.

Someone said somewhere (I read BR.com and SD.com) that the Series III album was likely delayed to accommodate the Phineas & Herb discs.

after weeks of searching Toys R Us finally got some of Frozen sets back in which is going to make my daughter's Easter

I kind of doubt any are discontinued.  They probably just aren't producing most of the older ones ATM and stock is starting to run out in places.  

I fully suspect once they release Disney Infinity 2.0 they will ramp up a new batch of all the older figures since that is sure to spark new interest.

I kind of doubt any are discontinued. They probably just aren't producing most of the older ones ATM and stock is starting to run out in places.

I fully suspect once they release Disney Infinity 2.0 they will ramp up a new batch of all the older figures since that is sure to spark new interest.
If you believe that, you're crazy. If Skylanders is anything to go by, they will re-release all the previous figures in new poses with some kind of upgraded ability that only works in 2.0 if you have the reissued figure. This allows new players to get the characters they want and forces us to re-buy the same figure again. It's sleezy as hell, but they're out to make money, not friends.

TRU has a buttload of skylanders figures on sale. Series 1 figures are selling for 3.99 while the 3 packs are 12.99. With Activision being greedy with rehashing figures to sell again, it backfired to some people including myself and I lost interest in the series itself. Hopefully Disney doesn't do that. The original characters are nice and I believe they even mentioned that older figures will be compatible with the new series so releasing them again with different poses is probably will not be feasible. Plus Disney have so much characters, they'll want to use them first before thinking of releasing same character.

We can get the Agent P and Phineas disc through series 3 and not just through the joint package right?

Interesting. I'm popping over later today to swap out some Power Discs. I'll see what they have.
I was in another TRU today, and they had one left. Rang up at $6.

Also got my last TRU exclusive disc. Need to sort through what's left and post in the trade thread for the few I need.

Series 9 (C.H.R.O.M.E. Damage Increaser) - UPC Code - 7 12725 02397 3
Series 10 (Merlin’s Summon) - UPC Code - 7 12725 02414 7

how did i miss this?! when did this happen?

Gonna go to my local GS as I have a GC there and get the Frozen set I guess.

Had no idea series 3 was out, still haven't got series 2.

bread's done
Back