Disney Infinity Deals Compilation Thread Mk. II - Adios Infinity - Best Buy Flash Sale 5/20

maximumzero

CAGiversary!
Feedback
26 (100%)
2.0_Logo.jpg

5/20/16
Best Buy Flash Sale!
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/vg-20160520

Last edited by a moderator:
Confirmed that this worked on the Wreck-It-Ralph double pack. Came out at 11.99 after pm and cartwheel. Did anyone try this on single figures at all?

Amazon has the aladdin toy box pack for $20.15, so if you get a price match and then use the cartwheel deal, you can get it for 12.09

I used the Target Cartwheel coupon combined with a price match to Walmart to get the Inside Out play set for $14.97 this morning. YMMV combining the price match with Cartwheel, as they aren't supposed to allow it. Walmart has all the 3.0 play sets for $24.96 right now. They also have good prices on the 2.0 play sets, but my Target only had The Avengers which I already have.

I know this is YMMV but i would like to try it. I have a Redcard and the app. How did you get the full discount? I never use Cartwheel b/ just pulled up the app and saw the 40% off. Is this a one time use? Thanks in advance.

Wow. Great price! Is there a way to print out the cartwheel coupon? (I have a flip phone...) ugh

Nope. You have to have the app.

Although, you could have somebody give you a screenshot of their Cartwheel barcode, print it, and take it in. I don't know if they'd accept it, but it might be worth a try.
Actually, you don't need the app on your phone, you can sign up for an account on any computer and print out your barcode.

Man, I'd love to PM Guardians for $18 (Walmart) + 40% off. Did I read the fine print correctly that you can use the code for up to 4 items in one transaction?

If you're going to try PM + cartwheel are you better off taking the play set to the customer service desk?

I used the Target Cartwheel coupon combined with a price match to Walmart to get the Inside Out play set for $14.97 this morning. YMMV combining the price match with Cartwheel, as they aren't supposed to allow it. Walmart has all the 3.0 play sets for $24.96 right now. They also have good prices on the 2.0 play sets, but my Target only had The Avengers which I already have.
If they don't allow it, show them that It's part of their policy

http://cartwheel.target.com/help-center

"Can I use a Cartwheel offer when price matching?

A guest can use Cartwheel when price matching per Target's normal price match policy. Cartwheel offers will be applied before the price match is made. If the competitor price is still lower than the price after the Cartwheel offer has been deducted, the ad match can be adjusted to match the competitor's price."

BUT they do contradict themselves :/
https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence#q5391
" Cartwheel offers and Target coupons cannot be combined with price match. Manufacturer coupons will be applied after a price match is made per Target’s coupon policy. Please review our Store Coupon Policy for additional details."

All that says is that if the cartwheel discount isn't as low as the competitor price, they can still price match it down to the competitor. It's not saying you can price match first then add the cartwheel promo

Correct. Once again ymmv. It's not allowed, period. If you get someone uninformed, tired or not giving a crap on a certain day, good for you.

For the rest of us, move on.

Correct. Once again ymmv. It's not allowed, period. If you get someone uninformed, tired or not giving a crap on a certain day, good for you.

For the rest of us, move on.
Like has been said before, you gotta give em the ol red herring. Get some bleach or something to clean your toilets with, they are also on the cartwheel. You gotta get other items so you don't draw attention to the scene of the crime.

Also, has anyone tried to do the 40% off with single figures?

Would the Cartwheel coupon work on 2 playsets on 1 transaction or is it 1 per transaction?

I mean would the discount apply on both sets or I would need 2 separate transactions with the coupon applied on each separate?

Toys R Us has Disney Infinity 1.0 singles for 7 each, and 2.0 singles for 9 each. Though, Hulk, Rocket Racoon, Groot, and Drax are 7, for some reason.

Would the Cartwheel coupon work on 2 playsets on 1 transaction or is it 1 per transaction?

I mean would the discount apply on both sets or I would need 2 separate transactions with the coupon applied on each separate?
Up to four qualifying items per transaction. Six Cartwheel redemptions per day.

Checked the trading thread, but it seems to be mostly of power discs (which is still awesome). I was wondering if we have a thread for web codes or if that is straight on a per CAG basis

Walmart has Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Starter Pack with 6 Characters (PS4) for 44.96.   It is also available for  Xbox One,  and Xbox 360 for $43.

The six addition characters are;

Hawkeye

Groot

Rocket Raccon

Bay Max 

Hiro

Venom

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2.0-Edition-Starter-Pack-with-6-Characters-PS4/46997966

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Starter-Pack-Plus-6-Characters-Xbox-360/46997965

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2.0-Edition-Starter-Pack-with-6-Characters-Xbox-One/46997967

Checked the trading thread, but it seems to be mostly of power discs (which is still awesome). I was wondering if we have a thread for web codes or if that is straight on a per CAG basis
My kids don't play the Ios version, and I've been giving random CAGS the unredeemed codes I come across every once in awhile. PM me with who you need and ill dig around for any codes we might have. I haven't opened my saga bundle yet though bc its for my kids birthday but i may have some 1.0 or 2.0 codes.

It appears that Speedway with Cartwheel is better than GCU. I think I will get Inside Out playset and Speedway from Target w/ Cartwheel. If they price match Walmart perfect.

Depending on what my Target has in stock, I'm trying to choose between the Spider-Man and Guardians play sets. What would you guys recommend?

Walmart has Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2.0 Edition) Starter Pack with 6 Characters (PS4) for 44.96. It is also available for Xbox One, and Xbox 360 for $43.

The six addition characters are;

Hawkeye

Groot

Rocket Raccon

Bay Max

Hiro

Venom

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2.0-Edition-Starter-Pack-with-6-Characters-PS4/46997966

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Starter-Pack-Plus-6-Characters-Xbox-360/46997965

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Disney-Infinity-Marvel-Super-Heroes-2.0-Edition-Starter-Pack-with-6-Characters-Xbox-One/46997967
That is a really good price! I just bought the playset piece and BlackWidow from Gamestop for $12. So I can return those and buy this! Awesome!

Thanks!

Got Inside Out and Speedway at Target with the cartwheel app. ...Sort of. After the CS guy rang me up I checked my receipt and saw that it had only applied the 40% discount to Inside Out (PMed at Walmart, of course). So I went to the next available CS rep to return the Speedway. I briefly explained why I wanted to return it, she looked at the app and the package, decided it counted as a missed coupon, and refunded me $8. She was great! I'm thrilled. Can't wait to play Mario Kart lite with the millions of cheap DI figures I've managed to accumulate over the past few weeks.

Got Inside Out and Speedway at Target with the cartwheel app. ...Sort of. After the CS guy rang me up I checked my receipt and saw that it had only applied the 40% discount to Inside Out (PMed at Walmart, of course). So I went to the next available CS rep to return the Speedway. I briefly explained why I wanted to return it, she looked at the app and the package, decided it counted as a missed coupon, and refunded me $8. She was great! I'm thrilled. Can't wait to play Mario Kart lite with the millions of cheap DI figures I've managed to accumulate over the past few weeks.
JEALOUS!!!!! GOOD DEAL

To echo JoshTX's post, I also have a bunch of DI character/playset codes, pretty much everything except marvel if anyone needs to fill any gaps in their iOS collection. PM me

I know some folks are having luck price matching AND using cartwheel at Target on the play sets, but all the Targets near me only have the Avengers play set for 2.0, which I don't need, since I got the starter set for $16 last week at Best Buy (DOTD), I went to Toys R Us and price matched Wal-Mart.com and picked up both the Spider-Man ($19.99) and Guardians of the Galaxy ($17.99) play sets.

TRU seems to be the only place that still has a decent amount of 2.0, and even 1.0, figures and play sets. If you're looking for older sets, try your local TRU. With price matching Wal-Mart.com, I still got them for better than 40% off, so I was happy.

I pretty much have everything I wanted for 2.0 now (all 3 play sets, and 13 Marvel figures). Thanks fellow CAGers for all the deals, and blowing my game budget for the next several weeks. ;)

Now I just need a good sale to pick up the rest of the Star Wars figures.

Depending on what my Target has in stock, I'm trying to choose between the Spider-Man and Guardians play sets. What would you guys recommend?
Not sure if you're still looking for an answer, but Guardians all the way. It's fun and simple to jump into. Spiderman play set had some iffy mechanics for our favorite web slinger that make it hard to recommend unless you already have all the other sets.

I am going to hold off on most starwar figures till i see what fx light line comes out. dont want to have to double dip on them.

Dude, Speedway is kicking my  fuck .  Those guys don't even throw a token crappy guy like Mario Kart does.  I also am having a hard time finding all 3 tokens.  I've found 2 on most of the stages.

I was at Target tonight for a couple other things and after deciding to try my luck, I walked out with the Rise Against The Empire playset for $14.96 after Cartwheel.  I PM'd Walmart.com's $24.96 price.

Of course, now I have to figure out what I'm doing with the $19.99 copy I got from Best Buy...

I am going to hold off on most starwar figures till i see what fx light line comes out. dont want to have to double dip on them.
With the exceptions of Ahsoka (probably due to her dual sabers) and Darth Maul (due to his double-bladed saber) all characters who wield a lightsaber will receive FX versions. The only one we don't know for sure is Kylo Ren, and whether the crossguards on his saber will prevent him from getting the FX treatment. My guess is they won't, but we'll see. What we still don't know is the date they will be released. I wouldn't expect them until at least a few months after all Star Wars figures have been released.

Went to 3 different Targets today to try and do the walmart price match plus cartwheel on those 2 marvel playsets, had seen them last week on every single Target I went to, of course today they dissapear from every store I went to, good thing they were within a 20 mile radius, ended up price matching at BestBuy and calling it a day.

With the exceptions of Ahsoka (probably due to her dual sabers) and Darth Maul (due to his double-bladed saber) all characters who wield a lightsaber will receive FX versions. The only one we don't know for sure is Kylo Ren, and whether the crossguards on his saber will prevent him from getting the FX treatment. My guess is they won't, but we'll see. What we still don't know is the date they will be released. I wouldn't expect them until at least a few months after all Star Wars figures have been released.
I thought Ezra and Kanan were NOT getting the FX treatment

Not sure if you're still looking for an answer, but Guardians all the way. It's fun and simple to jump into. Spiderman play set had some iffy mechanics for our favorite web slinger that make it hard to recommend unless you already have all the other sets.
Much appreciated. Thanks!

bread's done
Back