Do you Piss in the Shower?

Well, do you just stand there and piss all over your shower walls? Or do you aim your rocket towards the drain and blast off?

(I voted no, btw.)

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']NOOOOOOOOOOO. Yuck.

I'm pretty OC about cleanliness so that would not work for me.[/QUOTE]

Unless you're already gravely ill, the urine is sterile. Plus, how often do you run scalding hot water through your toilet?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Yes, and if my girl happens to be showering with me at the time, I turn the hose on her.[/QUOTE]

I am somehow not surprised.

drinking a bunch of beer the night before makes the piss too foul to do so... the one time I did it only because the toilet was clogged at the resort we were staying and it took 2 mofo days before they could bring a plunger...

[quote name='Poor2More']Sure, I jack it a few times, aim North and Fire, goal is to hit the shower head with your pee, fun stuff try it out[/quote]

yeah thats a lot harder than it may seem at times too, what with the counter flow coming from the shower head interrupting the piss stream.

I voted yes!!!

Sure do. Bonus points for accuracy and distance from the drain. Even more bonus points for doing it in other people's showers.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Anyone go in the toilet from the shower? ;)[/quote]

I would. However, I am someone who sits down to pee in order to avoid splatter build up and the clean up thereof. Performing an act where the odds of massive peepee splatter are high would be in direct opposition to my well being.

Anyone ever been so out of it during a night piss that they forgot to lift their shirt out of the way and pissed all over the inside of it?

Also, again during a night piss. Without turning the light on, and thinking you lined up perfectly, then all of sudden theres no splash and you're pissing next to the toilet rather than in it.

I mean, I haven't done either, I just, umm, I could, maybe see, or imagine it......sometimes........not me of course.

[quote name='hohez']Anyone ever been so out of it during a night piss that they forgot to lift their shirt out of the way and pissed all over the inside of it?

Also, again during a night piss. Without turning the light on, and thinking you lined up perfectly, then all of sudden theres no splash and you're pissing next to the toilet rather than in it.

I mean, I haven't done either, I just, umm, I could, maybe see, or imagine it......sometimes........not me of course.[/quote]

I hope you have a long shirt because the alternative is, well, sad. :D

[quote name='KcKelley']I would. However, I am someone who sits down to pee in order to avoid splatter build up and the clean up thereof. Performing an act where the odds of massive peepee splatter are high would be in direct opposition to my well being.[/quote]

Looks like we need a new poll.

I go before I get in the shower, but I aim for the drain. Flushing the toilet causes the water in the shower to scald anyone who steps in it, so I don't use it.

I rarely do it, but I don't see the issue with the cleanliness of it. You aim for the drain, it's immediately dilluted with water (especially if water is shooting down at you from the water head. If you're that worried, you just don't ever step on the shower drain.

Sometimes I do. I try to go beforehand, but if I forget, or I am running low on time, I will just piss in the shower.

I don't see any cleanliness issues with it, I mean it immediately gets flushed out with soapy water.

[quote name='Access_Denied']I go before I get in the shower, but I aim for the drain. Flushing the toilet causes the water in the shower to scald anyone who steps in it, so I don't use it.[/quote]

That's why you should lock the fucking door!!!!

[quote name='SpazX']Every morning when I take a shower. Using the toilet would be a waste of water.[/quote]

All the water goes to the same place anyways. Plus if you are hard it's much easier to aim in the shower. :lol:

[quote name='bigdaddy']All the water goes to the same place anyways. Plus if you are hard it's much easier to aim in the shower. :lol:[/quote]

Practice makes perfect damn it!

What in the fuck kind of emergency would you need to pee in the shower? The toilet is feet away. Are people getting stung by rogue jellyfish?

I pee in the shower. It saves time. The water makes me want to pee even if I have already.

[quote name='st0neface']What in the fuck kind of emergency would you need to pee in the shower? The toilet is feet away. Are people getting stung by rogue jellyfish?[/QUOTE]

Emergency? What about pure enjoyment?

[quote name='st0neface']What in the fuck kind of emergency would you need to pee in the shower? The toilet is feet away. Are people getting stung by rogue jellyfish?[/quote]

Toilet is out of order or in the middle of a bathroom renovation where the toilet is removed but the shower isn't or your girlfriend is on the shitter and you don't find the idea of pissing in between her legs arousing or there's a toilet shark you don't want your penis bitten off; there's a number of things that could happen.

bread's done
Back