Do you Piss in the Shower?

[quote name='Mars10']i just piss in the sink. The shower is too much effort...[/quote]
Me too

Sometimes, I also like to eat in the shower. Last time I did I believe I had a leggo waffle

You guy are some nasty mofo man. It doesnt matter that the drain goes to the same place its the principle of it. I dont want someone having to stand where I know I piss at, Whether I clean it every day or not.

Hell, the drains are the same but I am not going to whip it out and piss in the kitchen sink.

My daughter (1 yr old) took a dump in the bath 2 nights ago....does that count for something? PS. her brother (2yrs old) was in there with her (good times!).

[quote name='Malik112099']My daughter (1 yr old) took a dump in the bath 2 nights ago....does that count for something? PS. her brother (2yrs old) was in there with her (good times!).[/quote]

:puke: :speaktothehand: :shame: :???:

[quote name='sippycupz']Me too

Sometimes, I also like to eat in the shower. Last time I did I believe I had a leggo waffle[/quote]

I love to drink cold stuff in the shower. I love the warm on the outside feeling while I am drink a nice cold brew. And when you're drinking you will probably need to pee, well... where better to do that?

As George Costanza says "Its all pipes, they go to the same place!"

This thread is priceless lol. I voted yes. Its the same drain and if it splashes it gets rinsed off within seconds, plus its a waste of water to flush the toliet.

I love this thread! good times. pee ok. poop now thats just nasty.

I've had to use the sink before too! Wife on the toilet I had to go real bad. Wouldn't let me pee through her legs into the sink it went.

Ok I need more details about the pee into the girlfriends mouth. How did that end up for ya!!!

If i even got pee close to my wife in the shower I'd be sleeping on the couch.

I honestly never have but I don't see much of a reason not too, it does get rinsed down instantly. Sometimes my cat will climb in the tub overnight and piss in there (I think he's getting senile) and that rinses out easily enough before I get in. The toilet is literally a foot away so I just use that before I hop in the shower, but I guess it would save some water, though who cares water is practically free compared to other expenses.

I always piss in the shower, literally every time. Why are people so disgusted by this? The sweat, dirt, and even shit people clean off in the shower is much filthier than our piss. I'm actually surprised the vote is only at 60% for yes.

[quote name='ptuck874']ha ha !!! we had same poll in the clan website, of course we do!!! :) lol[/quote]

I always figured you clan members were KKK-razy.

I tried pissing in the shower this morning, but I think I pissed in the middle of the night and didn't have any left by the time I took a shower. Oh well :(

[quote name='i_bent_my_wookie']I love to drink cold stuff in the shower. I love the warm on the outside feeling while I am drink a nice cold brew. And when you're drinking you will probably need to pee, well... where better to do that?

As George Costanza says "Its all pipes, they go to the same place!"[/quote]
I need to try that, I think I'll go with Ovaltine personally

I have, but don't now. Years ago in college every guy in our dorm would piss in their sink though to avoid having to go down the hall to the pisser. (We had sinks but no toilet) The big joke back then was after a good night of drinking to put pennies in the door jam on whoever was the drunkest and lock the person in their own room. (The pennies excerted pressure on the bolt so you couldn't get out from inside even though the door opened that direction.

[quote name='sippycupz']I need to try that, I think I'll go with Ovaltine personally[/quote]

Why do they call it Ovaltine? The mug is round; the jar is round... they should call it Roundtine.

That no one's linked Cecil yet says a lot about this place.

070330.gif

http://www.straightdope.com/columns...on-your-feet-in-the-shower-cure-athletes-foot

http://www.straightdope.com/columns...-supposed-to-wash-their-hands-after-urination

Kayden never has athlete's foot. :cool:
[quote name='JolietJake']I once heard that pee is good for getting rid of athletes foot.[/quote]

[quote name='Soodmeg']You guy are some nasty mofo man. It doesnt matter that the drain goes to the same place its the principle of it. I dont want someone having to stand where I know I piss at, Whether I clean it every day or not.

Hell, the drains are the same but I am not going to whip it out and piss in the kitchen sink.[/quote]

I've pissed in the sink too. When you live in a house with 3 other people, both bathrooms are occupied, and it's raining outside, you gotta go somewhere!

Pissing in the shower is a normal occurrence just like pissing in a pool. I tend to fart a lot too, when taking a shower.

[quote name='Malik112099']My daughter (1 yr old) took a dump in the bath 2 nights ago....does that count for something? PS. her brother (2yrs old) was in there with her (good times!).[/quote]

:lol::applause:

Yeh i do pee in the shower. Enviromentally friendly \\:D/

Every morning at 8:00 AM on the dot I take a piss. Exactly a halfhour later at 8:30 I take a nice big shit. Problem is I don't wake up till noon. ::rimshot::

[quote name='J7.']Shouldn't the question be, "do you piss in a bottle?"[/quote]

Shhh, Pepsi pays me a fortune for Mt. Dew's secret ingredient.

[quote name='georox']Shhh, Pepsi pays me a fortune for Mt. Dew's secret ingredient.[/quote]

Hey man if your piss = mountain dew you can piss in my mouth anyday...:whistle2:\" That didn't come out right.

[quote name='hohez']Also, again during a night piss. Without turning the light on, and thinking you lined up perfectly, then all of sudden theres no splash and you're pissing next to the toilet rather than in it.[/quote]Best thing I've read in awhile. Thank you.

[quote name='slickkill77']Hey man if your piss = mountain dew you can piss in my mouth anyday...:whistle2:\" That didn't come out right.[/quote]

Understatement. Potential signature for later.

If I'm taking a shower, sure. But using a shower to piss just for the sake of it instead of a toilet? Now I would never do that.

Also, some kinky stuff on this thread :p.

bread's done
Back