Do you Piss in the Shower?

[quote name='st0neface']What in the fuck kind of emergency would you need to pee in the shower? The toilet is feet away. Are people getting stung by rogue jellyfish?[/QUOTE]
Someone is occupying your toilet by vomiting into it and you really gotta piss and its -5 outside.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Someone is occupying your toilet by vomiting into it and you really gotta piss and its -5 outside.[/quote]if they're vomiting because they drank too much, you can piss on 'em.

I don't go in the shower, but if someone else is in the bathroom, I will go outside and pee through the fence and onto the neighbor's yard. fuck them!

Hell yes i do. Using the toilet while soaking wet is one of the worst feelings ever. Plus, its a waste of water to use the toilet too.

I do, but just to clarify. I do not automatically head for the shower to whiz. If I am showering and need to pee then I will.

Unless I have a full on, then I use the shower to avoid hurting myself.

Since my bathroom door is locked when someone takes a shower, I take a piss before I go, then I go get a shower then flush after to avoid the water getting hot.

Wow, surprised to see a lot of "NO" and EwwWwW!

I do, fuck. Cleaning + Pee at the same time = better time :bouncy:

It's only discusting if you never clean your tub. Of course, I take care of my bathroom.
It's also discusting if you pee all over the curtain and walls..(but funny in theory)

[quote name='lilboo']
It's also discusting if you pee all over the curtain and walls..(but funny in theory)[/quote]

If done at a hotel/other person's house then it is just funny, right?

I do.

I aim for the drain - to be honest, piss is 98% water and 100% sterile anyways, so it's really not a huge deal to me. I clean my bathroom regularly if that makes a difference.

If I've gotta piss (generally a side effect of the hot water of the shower), I'd much rather just go in the shower rather than jump out, dry off, and go to the bathroom or jump out, drip water on the floor, and risk slipping on wet tile and knocking myself silly.

I shit in the shower. Installed a garbage disposal just last week. In all seriousness, pissing in the shower is no big deal. All that water running down the crack of your ass to the floor is going to be just as foul. Anybody with white washclothes knows what I'm talking about.

I just realized though that from where my shower is at I could get just enough arc to piss in the toilet from within the shower. I might have to try that.

This topic reminds me of something: anybody ever take a piss and think you shook it enough but put it back in your pants and still end up with a few rogue drops? That's always fun.

[quote name='tiredfornow']if they're vomiting because they drank too much, you can piss on 'em.[/quote]

50% of the time they would wake up later and think they did it to themselves. I knew quite a few people that got so shitfaced at a party they woke up in a bathtub covered in their own piss, shit and vomit. At least the natural thought is that you did it to yourself, never that you were such an asshole at the party that the guests threw your blacked out ass in the tub and pissed, shit, and vomited on you.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']50% of the time they would wake up later and think they did it to themselves. I knew quite a few people that got so shitfaced at a party they woke up in a bathtub covered in their own piss, shit and vomit. At least the natural thought is that you did it to yourself, never that you were such an asshole at the party that the guests threw your blacked out ass in the tub and pissed, shit, and vomited on you.[/quote]

Don't forget that awful feeling when you realize that you drew penises and swastikas on your own face as well.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']I shit in the shower. Installed a garbage disposal just last week. In all seriousness, pissing in the shower is no big deal. All that water running down the crack of your ass to the floor is going to be just as foul. Anybody with white washclothes knows what I'm talking about.

I just realized though that from where my shower is at I could get just enough arc to piss in the toilet from within the shower. I might have to try that.

This topic reminds me of something: anybody ever take a piss and think you shook it enough but put it back in your pants and still end up with a few rogue drops? That's always fun.[/quote]

Yep. You could sit there for 20 minutes and it still goes off

Are you all kidding me saying it's gross? It saves how ever much water would be flushed down the toilet. You are killing two birds with one stone. I bet my piss is much cleaner than some of the stuff we come into contact in public places.

[quote name='RandyTsai']i prefer pissing in the sink.[/quote]

Its funny that you say that because I think my bathroom was designed by a Japanese person. I can literally piss/crap, wash my face and shower my feat at the same time. Or I could piss in the sink and toilet from the shower

I used to when I was a kid. But when I started to clean my tub, I stopped.

I take quick enough showers anyway. If I need to go, I can hold for a couple minutes, knowing that the toilet is 5 feet away.

Yup about once a day when I shower. Hell, pissing on your feet helps prevent athlete's foot any way. I just always make sure I rinse my feet well, and DAMN sure all the piss is rinsed away cuz gawd that would reek if I didn't clean it away.

In the shower when I must and once in the sink (in front of the wife). It was an emergency. :lol:

Heck... my 2 year-old boy has taken a dump while bathing. It freaked my wife out but it cracked me up.

How come there isn't an option for "pissing into toilet from shower?" :D I guess you'd have to have a pretty good aim and high arch to make it over the sink and into the bowl.

Anyway, hell yeah I piss in the shower. Now-a-days my piss is probably cleaner than the water I shower with.

My buddy's band actually has a song on there first album called "You're the type of guy who gets out of the shower to pee."

I piss in the shower all the time. Even when I do piss in the toilet right before I take a shower, I feel the need to piss again after entering the shower.

[quote name='danny_schell']All of these people saying ew and gross confuse me. Are we not men?? (said in a gruff 300 voice)[/QUOTE]

We are Devo.

and to the person/people that think urine is "sterile" think again man...

bread's done
Back