Donkey Kong Country Returns Pre-Order (Nintendo 3DS) $27.99 Newegg + Free Shipping

Wasn't the shipping on this supposed to be 3 days?
Mine says the 29th...
I hate that they didn't let me use shop runner and now I can actually just order it again, and get it faster...

[quote name='HotJuicyBurgers']Wasn't the shipping on this supposed to be 3 days?
Mine says the 29th...
I hate that they didn't let me use shop runner and now I can actually just order it again, and get it faster...[/QUOTE]

Monday is an holiday. So depending on where your located friday is day one, tuesday is day two, and wed is day three(29th).

I used to get all my orders next day, even when they used the three day shipping method. I was in NV, and the orders would ship from CA, so I would get them next day which was cool. Now, sadly almost all of my orders ship from the east coast, so I never get my games next day anymore, but that's the trade off with cheap shipping and no tax.

I still get other items from them next day, but never games anymore. Just regular products.

Their shipping patterns seem very strange, there must be some method to the madness. I'm in the southeast, but mine shipped from NJ. Some people in the northeast seem to be getting it from TN. Seems backwards, but TN to here and NJ to here would both mean Tuesday arrival anyways given the holiday. Oh well, I'll just fire up the Wii one if I really want to play it this weekend, I'm not travelling so no biggie.

[quote name='chrislaustin']Monday is an holiday. So depending on where your located friday is day one, tuesday is day two, and wed is day three(29th).

I used to get all my orders next day, even when they used the three day shipping method. I was in NV, and the orders would ship from CA, so I would get them next day which was cool. Now, sadly almost all of my orders ship from the east coast, so I never get my games next day anymore, but that's the trade off with cheap shipping and no tax.

I still get other items from them next day, but never games anymore. Just regular products.[/QUOTE]

Ehh even though theres weekend/holidays packages are usually still in transit you'll probably get it tuesday since monday is a holiday

[quote name='chrislaustin']Monday is an holiday. So depending on where your located friday is day one, tuesday is day two, and wed is day three(29th).

I still get other items from them next day, but never games anymore. Just regular products.[/QUOTE]

Mine shipped pretty early yesterday so for me it is 4 days though. Still a bit obnoxious that I can use my shop runner now, but not when I preordered it.

Mine should be coming today - the status is "Out For Delivery" right now. I also live about 15 minutes from the distribution center in Edison.

I'm guessing that people don't understand that

A) UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends except for premium methods

B) Monday is a Holiday

C) If the package shipped yesterday (Thursday) then as explained before Tuesday would be two days and Wednesday would be three days.

If you had placed the order from Amazon yesterday you wouldn't have gotten the item any faster. I suppose you could have preordered it from Amazon at retail though and had it today.

[quote name='GBAstar']
A) UPS doesn't deliver on the weekends except for premium methods
[/QUOTE]

UPS does regular deliveries on Saturday some places--mainly big cities/metro areas.

Thought I was gonna get mine in by today, it's sitting in a town 15 min away from me and I can't get it till tuesday. At least it'll come in with the stuff I ordered from the microsoft sale.

[quote name='trollape74']Thought I was gonna get mine in by today, it's sitting in a town 15 min away from me and I can't get it till tuesday. At least it'll come in with the stuff I ordered from the microsoft sale.[/QUOTE]

same.. wish i could go pick mine up

Their shipping is pretty jacked. The free shipping is through DHL/FedEx then to USPS. Mine generally always ship from NJ through PA, WV to KY then back to WV to me. I think the hub to get it to USPS is in KY.

I gotta hold off on buying stuff online for about 3 more weeks until I move, or I'd have bought this.

Bleh.. my free shipping was through UPS and it's sitting at the UPS office 10 miles away waiting to be delivered on tuesday. Thought for sure I'd get it today.. oh well.

[quote name='Spuratis']Bleh.. my free shipping was through UPS and it's sitting at the UPS office 10 miles away waiting to be delivered on tuesday. Thought for sure I'd get it today.. oh well.[/QUOTE]

Arrival scan in *city i live in*- 5/25 7:25 AM

Estimated delivery- 5/28 by end of business day

1 business day left

Status- "On Time"

The fuck???

Yeah...

I'm with you brotha!. litterally less that 10 minutes away from me as well! :cry:

Haha, exactly. It arrived in the city I live in at 1:49AM! They had plenty of time to send it out.. damn slackers. I was really looking forward to playing this over the weekend. Oh well.

bread's done
Back