Dragon Quest VIII demo + keychain for free inside

Msia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this on Gaming-Age, any west coast CAGs want to hook some of us east coast people up?

Edit:

http://www.dragonquest8.com/register.php

Guides:

Regular Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Official Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Signature Series guide includes an exclusive poster, bonus content and more!

Limited Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Limited Edition guide includes an exclusive artbook, poster, bonus content and more!

[quote name='pthagonal']BASTARD! So people are getting multiple slimes per one order or due to multiple sign ups? Im a bit confused.[/QUOTE]

the multiple slimes is when you get 2 smaller ones, as for me i got the big fat blue one with the crown/hat thingy

EDIT : specified slime color

Got mine yesterday, it had a pink slime and a drak slime. I kinda wanted a healer, just cuz he was my boy early on in DW Monsters on GBC.

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']the multiple slimes is when you get 2 smaller ones, as for me i got the big fat blue one with the crown/hat thingy[/QUOTE]

EDIT: specified color

[quote name='getmeoutofjoliet']the multiple slimes is when you get 2 smaller ones, as for me i got the big fat blue one with the crown/hat thingy

EDIT : specified slime color[/QUOTE]

I see. thnx.

I got 2 Slimes. A see-through Pink and a blue one with Orange Hair. I really want the king :(

pict00059wf.jpg

I got a puddle of diarrhea

I just got the mail and there was a yellow slime with polka dots and a blue bat slime (I don't know anything about DQ, so I don't know what there're really called).

Yeah I got the 3 tiny (pink/orange/green) Slimes one, and the one blue SLime pack. I hope I get the 2nd pack too (I got 2 demos). You think there'll be a "Slime trading" thread now? hehehe

[quote name='nnthomas']
pict00059wf.jpg

I got a puddle of diarrhea[/QUOTE]
I got those ones plus a green puddle, and a fish/frog looking one with hands.

I got my keychains today too! I got a see through green slime, and a see through orange slime with webbed feet and blue hair. Very cool freebies! Thanks again OP!

schnuth

I got a regular clear slime and a green bat slime. Very cool indeed.

And to think in Japan, you can buy neat stuff like this anywhere.

I got an orange bat slime and a pinkish looking slime...which is maybe supposed to be a red slime or something. I'm definitely buying all of these.

Wow, I actually got like five slimes. I got two packages (I referred myself twice, because I used the same information the first time, thought my entry would get deleted, but obviously it didn't).

I got two regular slimes (one round and yellowish/transparent, one more flat and teal), a bat slime (light blue), and then a trio of little slimes (lavender, green, and orange, all on the same chain). Good things come to those who wait!

[quote name='greydemise']wow i got mine already, its only been a week, i got normal blue slime, and 3 mini slimes :) (pink, blue, orange) thanks again OP[/QUOTE]

You signed up for the demo a week ago?

If so hopefully I'll still get one even though I just "completed" (stupid link) the offer about four days ago.

So the other person has to actually fill out the demo referal and receive a demo, correct?

Can I just refer a different email account, and get myself sent another demo under a different name? None of my friends are all that interested, and I don't think I'm getting any slimes because I never filled out for a second demo, just clicked the link.

[quote name='Roufuss']So the other person has to actually fill out the demo referal and receive a demo, correct?

Can I just refer a different email account, and get myself sent another demo under a different name? None of my friends are all that interested, and I don't think I'm getting any slimes because I never filled out for a second demo, just clicked the link.[/QUOTE]

yea it seems that's what most people did... and it's what I finally did a few days ago, hopefully we'll still be able to get one.

Just curious...

How are the slimes packaged? Are they in a concealed mailer box or is it obvious what they are (like when the demo disc came)? Thanks and sorry if this has been mentioned already...

[quote name='moiety']Just curious...

How are the slimes packaged? Are they in a concealed mailer box or is it obvious what they are (like when the demo disc came)? Thanks and sorry if this has been mentioned already...[/QUOTE]

Padded envelope for me. I want more slime!

I just got mine in the mail this morning. I got an orange merslime of some sorts, which is pretty cool, but what made my day was when I saw a familiar green blob. Ahhh...the original green slime...it makes me so happy...

I filled one out and sent it to my friend, who in turn sent it to another friends... Hopefully I'll actually get a slime.

To be honest, I found an online shop selling them and ordered a couple that way, so one way or antother I'm getting them.

wewt mine came in the mail today! got the plaine ole big blue slime and the orange/green/pink slime trio :D

thanks OP :bouncy:

bread's done
Back