Dragon Quest VIII demo + keychain for free inside

Msia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this on Gaming-Age, any west coast CAGs want to hook some of us east coast people up?

Edit:

http://www.dragonquest8.com/register.php

Guides:

Regular Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Official Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Signature Series guide includes an exclusive poster, bonus content and more!

Limited Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Limited Edition guide includes an exclusive artbook, poster, bonus content and more!

[quote name='Orga']To those who got the keychains: Does the person you referred just click the link in the email, or do they click the link AND sign up for the demo?[/QUOTE]

yes, and i hope your person did as well. :D

[quote name='Orga']To those who got the keychains: Does the person you referred just click the link in the email, or do they click the link AND sign up for the demo?[/QUOTE]

They have to click the link and sign up for demo in order for you to get the keychain.

Haha, I just realized there's another slime in my box. Turns out I got a normal blue slime and some bat-like slime. Double the pleasure.

[quote name='RawisJericho']They have to click the link and sign up for demo in order for you to get the keychain.[/QUOTE]

dang it! well I completed it now, hopefully they still got unclaimed keychains.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']you can see mine here http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b215/mindnsoul/IMG_0127.jpg

i threw a quarter and my rubiks cube in there for reference
here are mine, came today 10/28 in SOCAL

how do some of you guys know which ones you have[/QUOTE]

Experience from playing the series. You've got 1 normal slime, 1 spot slime (the green one with the tall point) and 2 Healers. Most of these are found in the DQ Monster series, like the Drak Slime (bat wings) and the Fang Slime (one w/ hair)...

I got the big purple one with a crown on his head, but not the king's crown. I like the box better than the keychain, and I'm not being ungrateful, I just really liked the box!

Well crap, I didnt have the "extra" person sign up, so I won't be getting a keychain. Thankfully a good friend of mine will be giving one of his extras to me.

[quote name='RawisJericho']The one on the right is badass, what do these slime things do in the game?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but here's my second set.

slimes2.jpg

I got my 2 smiles in the mail today. I was really hoping for the green bubble smile. I got a set of underwater styled slimes.

Before I knew about this, I was thinking of buying a slime mini on Yes Asia for $15.

atomsk I'd love to trade but mine are kinda.. boring compared to yours. Doubt you'd want to trade.

I got what Zombie got but my big slime is orange.

I got mine today i got the teal one with the orange hair and the green one, it is like the one next to the one with the coral on his head.

[quote name='slidecage']I wonder why i only got 1 seems most got 2 .....[/QUOTE]

you either get 1 big slimey or 2 small slimeys. so you probably got the big version

[quote name='kaw']I got the big purple one with a crown on his head, but not the king's crown. I like the box better than the keychain, and I'm not being ungrateful, I just really liked the box![/QUOTE]

Yes!!! The Box rocks! Thanks op!

I got in a couple more :) got a the king one and the one with the shell... still think that the devil bat slime thing is my favorite

Got my keychain yesterday! Thanks tons, OP! The little things rock hardcore...I like how the box looks like a little treasure chest. :D

[quote name='Starky27']Got my 3 packages today. I received:

1 Orange King Slime
1 Blue Sime
1 Green Spot Slime
1 Mini Slimes
1 Orange Healer[/QUOTE]

Wow Its people like him that we don't even get a chance to get one.....

[quote name='Slayzz']Wow Its people like him that we don't even get a chance to get one.....[/QUOTE]

Sorry, when it comes to the DQ series, it's no holds barred. It's my fav. series and I've been waiting for this game since the first pics of it were shown 2 years ago. ;)

[quote name='AfroPig']I got my two slimes yesterday!

1 Jellyfish-looking Slime
1 slime with the white pointy shell on it[/QUOTE]

BASTARD! So people are getting multiple slimes per one order or due to multiple sign ups? Im a bit confused.

[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I got my demo 2 weeks ago still waiting on my keychain. If the email i gave to get the keychain didnt sign up will i still get the keychain?[/QUOTE]

The general consenus is no, the other person had to actually sign up to get the demo for you to get the keychain.

bread's done
Back