Dragon Quest VIII demo + keychain for free inside

Msia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw this on Gaming-Age, any west coast CAGs want to hook some of us east coast people up?

Edit:

http://www.dragonquest8.com/register.php

Guides:

Regular Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Official Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Signature Series guide includes an exclusive poster, bonus content and more!

Limited Edition

BradyGames’ Dragon Quest VIII Limited Edition Strategy Guide includes the following:

A walkthrough highlighting various aspects of the gameplay.
Detailed maps of every region.
Thorough coverage of all characters, spells, skills and items.
Expert boss strategies to defeat even the toughest boss monster, and ultimately Dhoulmagus.
In-depth bestiary of all monsters.
Limited Edition guide includes an exclusive artbook, poster, bonus content and more!

[quote name='ndrake']That's 3 people from Pittsburgh who've received thiers.[/QUOTE]
Which means if I got one, then being in Cleveland, it should be in the mail today or tomorrow at the latest.

[quote name='ndrake']That's 3 people from Pittsburgh who've received thiers.[/QUOTE]

Makes me wish I was still in Pittsburgh this year. Then again, another $40,000 towards education would probably offset any benefits of slime keychains. ;)

None here in Cleveland. Friend in KC got it. I would expect my mail to route through Pittsburgh anyway, so if I got one, it should be here tomorrow.

I got my demo last Tuesday, but still haven't played it yet. I did open it though. And no keychain, :sad:

I hope my keychain is sweet and not some ogly fucking thing, like the one posted earlier. I am on the west coast though, so still not sure when it will come.

yes i'm dearly hoping mine comes soon. my asshole mail deliverer has been stuffing fucking packages in my mailbox because he's tired of driving down the half mile driveway (which is on the map as an actual road, but it's basically a driveway). so the mailbox is shot to shit of old age, and i'm sure the mailman's had his shard of warping it, so i bought a new gigantic mailbox (not the largest, as i don't want some rednecks to see it and think i'm getting valuable shit in the mail) to appease the guy.

add 1 more to that... I got mine yesterday...

Recieved my keychains today. One medium sized blue slime and 3 smaller slimes (orange, green and pink). Cool as hell. It was like a piece of Japan in my mailbox. Thanks SquareEnix and the OP of course.

i recieved mine too. one in a spiky seashell and another wide, flat one (like a splatter on the floor). i wanted a normal blue one. oh well.

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']Recieved my keychains today. One medium sized blue slime and 3 smaller slimes (orange, green and pink). Cool as hell. It was like a piece of Japan in my mailbox. Thanks SquareEnix and the OP of course.[/QUOTE]

Same here, thanks again SquareEnix and OP.

i received the keychains today. thanks op and square enix! this is one of the best promos for a video game that i've ever received!

edit: i received the "normal" blue and yellow slimes. i was hoping to get the one that linkinprime received hehe. ah well, no complaints here :)

[quote name='yoursisterspretty']Recieved my keychains today. One medium sized blue slime and 3 smaller slimes (orange, green and pink). Cool as hell. It was like a piece of Japan in my mailbox. Thanks SquareEnix and the OP of course.[/QUOTE]

Ditto! This made my day! It's a amazing how something so small will make me feel so much better. :)

Got my keychain today, got the big fat yellow one with the crown looking thing on. I wanted a little red slime...but this one is just as cool

That is what arrived in my mailbox today. I figured i wasn't gonna get them, since i got the demo a couple weeks ago. But to my surprise it was in my mailbox today, along with Indigo Prophecy that i ordered from toysrus.com earlier in the week.
What a GREAT day of mail!!!

To those who got the keychains: Does the person you referred just click the link in the email, or do they click the link AND sign up for the demo?

[quote name='Zombie']
slimes1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

The one on the right is badass, what do these slime things do in the game?

Just got mine today, a normal green slime and a mowhawk slime. I love the little mowhawk slime and my roomate tried to steal the green one.

[quote name='RawisJericho']The one on the right is badass, what do these slime things do in the game?[/QUOTE]

They're just normal enemies. The one on the right is called a Babble...

bread's done
Back