EA Store Sale- 40% off EA Games

heavymetalking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
There's a couple of good deals mixed in here and it looks like they're also offering free shipping. If anyone has time and wants to go through the sale and put some good titles in the main post feel free to do so.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_U.../categoryID=55946100&childCategoryID=55946100

If the above link isn't working for you try this link instead: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/Cont...tore0179&om_u=2282722072&om_i=_BNumN0B8arn.K4

Some highlights:
Mass Effect 2(360/PC) - $11.99 / (PS3) - $35.99
Bulletstorm(360/ps3) - $35.99
Dead Space(360/ps3/PC) - $11.99
Dead Space 2(360/ps3) - $35.99 / (PC) - $23.99
Medal of Honor(360/ps3/PC) - $17.99
Dante's Inferno(360/ps3) - $11.99
The Sims 3(360/ps3) - $23.99
Dragon Age origins Ultimate edition(360/ps3) - $29.99 / (PC) - $23.99
BFBC 2 Ultimate edition - $23.99
NBA Jam (360/PS3) - $23.99 / (Wii) - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zubalove']Crysis 2 is the EA Insider Deal today. Tiger Woods 2012 is dropping by 50%, but I'm doubting we see Crysis 2 take that kind of discount.[/QUOTE]

When is Tiger 50% off?

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Come on, this has $20 written all over it by end of summer.[/QUOTE]

It was $23 on D2D just last weekend, for PC of course.

[quote name='Irukandji']$15 off code from recycle bank isn't working.[/QUOTE]

I can verify this... and it sucks. Wanted to get NBA Jam for $8 shipped! Oh well...

Please help, If I buy a copy of left 4 dead for the pc, can I activate it on steam as left 4 dead for the mac and play it on a mac?

If there truly is an insider deal today on Crysis 2, will hold off. If i can't be fast enough to checkout with the game, going to buy burnout paradise, always wanted to try that.

Ordered Mass Effect 2 PS3 for $27.77 after b-day coupon. Was actually planning to wait until $20 range, but $7-8 extra isn't much. It's also convenient since my college finals are next week and I'll have 3 and a half months until the fall semester, giving me ample time to milk this game before the third one comes out.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']If there truly is an insider deal today on Crysis 2, will hold off. If i can't be fast enough to checkout with the game, going to buy burnout paradise, always wanted to try that.[/QUOTE]

You've never played burnout Paradise!? damn man you're really missing out on a awesome game!!!

[quote name='Brother Daz']You've never played burnout Paradise!? damn man you're really missing out on a awesome game!!![/QUOTE]
I agree. Cant think of a better racing game to waste time with. It is still a complete blast to play.

[quote name='Techman16']Please help, If I buy a copy of left 4 dead for the pc, can I activate it on steam as left 4 dead for the mac and play it on a mac?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

I bought L4D originally and when it became Mac compatible, it showed up in my game library and I was able to install and play it.

So, what are the odds of having Counter Strike 1 Anthology actually shipped to me? I remember trying to order this a long time ago from the EA store, and they eventually canceled my order a couple months later.

Crysis 2 at EA's Facebook lists the game for $40 all platforms by having 500 likes, so so deal. Going to order burnout!
Edit: sale ends today I believe.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']If there truly is an insider deal today on Crysis 2, will hold off. If i can't be fast enough to checkout with the game, going to buy burnout paradise, always wanted to try that.[/QUOTE]
EA Insider Deals
Get Crysis 2 today for $40 instead of $60 on all platforms + free shipping (US only, tax not included). If we get 500 likes by 11 AM PST we'll unlock the deal at that time.
http://www.facebook.com/EAInsiderDeals

Well if anyone is interested I have 3 $20 and I think 3 or 4 $15 discount codes for EA's site. I'll gladly take paypal for them. I've already got everything I want from the site.
Pm me if interested

Has anyone been able to stack the birthday code on top of this deal and get it to work? I know that was the case last time.

EDIT: Yes, the birthday coupon does stack with it. Too easy. 65% off retail is pretty unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Hudson187']I can verify this... and it sucks. Wanted to get NBA Jam for $8 shipped! Oh well...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it does not seem to discount off of sale prices - if anyone knows a work a round I hope they post here.
Edit: This is in reference to the recycle bank $15 off coupon.

I have really been wanting to get Bulletstorm but I know that the price will plunge after the GOW3 beta finishes up so I am going to wait.

[quote name='007bond']Yeah, it does not seem to discount off of sale prices - if anyone knows a work a round I hope they post here.
Edit: This is in reference to the recycle bank $15 off coupon.[/QUOTE]
The direct EA discount codes work with this sale I did it last time they had a similar sale

[quote name='harveyiscool']Has anyone been able to stack the birthday code on top of this deal and get it to work? I know that was the case last time. If anyone can confirm this, I'll up my offer to $10 for the birthday code through Paypal, thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the birthday discount definitely works.

ORDER SUMMARY

Product SKU: 19550
Product Name: Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2 Ultimate Edition
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $23.99
Shipment Tracking Numbers:
Product SKU: 19293
Product Name: SKATE™ 3
Qty Ordered: 1
Amount: $17.99
Shipment Tracking Numbers:
SubTotal: $41.98
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Discount: 25%
Tax: $0.00
Total: $31.48
Discount: $45.49

used my b day 25% off coupon and got medal of honor (ps3) and bulletstorm (ps3) for $40 shipped.

thanks op.
tomorow is the last day to use the b day code too :)

[quote name='fortunado']When does EA mail out birthday codes? My BDAY is in May.[/QUOTE]

On your birthday? If you've already had an account for a while that is.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Crysis 2 at EA's Facebook lists the game for $40 all platforms by having 500 likes, so so deal. Going to order burnout!
Edit: sale ends today I believe.[/QUOTE]

good decision, you wont be disappointed!

Thanks for heads up OP.

Picked up Dead Space for $2.16 after tax, thanks to a $10 coupon I got from playing a single online game of NCAA Football 2009, a game which I bought for $4 used.

By the time I get around to finishing Dead Space, DS2 should be a platinum hit and fairly cheap by then.

Am I missing something? I add the item to my cart (ME2 on PS3) and it's full price. The item is in stock and everything. Could be my browser or something.

BTW using Firefox to access this sale. The sale prices are not showing up, I have used both of the OP's links to no avail. Any suggestions?

[quote name='sead21c']BTW using Firefox to access this sale. The sale prices are not showing up, I have used both of the OP's links to no avail. Any suggestions?[/QUOTE]
try chrome, that works for me

[quote name='Brother Daz']try chrome, that works for me[/QUOTE]

No dice, ME2 PS3 is still at 59.99 while clearly in the blow-out sale page.

I used firefox and ie and can't get the promo price to show up. On the main page for ps3 it lists shift 2 with a regular and promo price, but through the sale links or just regularly browsing everything is regular price.

What should I do I wanna get shift 1 maybe

Three questions

1. How long is this sale going on?
2. Do you think Amazon will match these prices?
3. How is the community for BFBC2? Still easy to find a game?

[quote name='sead21c']No dice, ME2 PS3 is still at 59.99 while clearly in the blow-out sale page.[/QUOTE]

Try opening an incognito window in Chrome (Ctrl + Shift + n) thats what fixed the problem on my end.

[quote name='b1rdman']I used firefox and ie and can't get the promo price to show up. On the main page for ps3 it lists shift 2 with a regular and promo price, but through the sale links or just regularly browsing everything is regular price.

What should I do I wanna get shift 1 maybe[/QUOTE]
I use Safari, Chrome and Firefox. Everything looks to be regular price with no promo price. I'm gonna try actually complete most of the order and see if it will change by the time I'm about to order it. Doubt it though. I really want ME2 lol.
[quote name='Jurassic425']Three questions

1. How long is this sale going on?
[/QUOTE]
Main sale page says today only.

bread's done
Back