EA Store Sale- 40% off EA Games

heavymetalking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
There's a couple of good deals mixed in here and it looks like they're also offering free shipping. If anyone has time and wants to go through the sale and put some good titles in the main post feel free to do so.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_U.../categoryID=55946100&childCategoryID=55946100

If the above link isn't working for you try this link instead: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/Cont...tore0179&om_u=2282722072&om_i=_BNumN0B8arn.K4

Some highlights:
Mass Effect 2(360/PC) - $11.99 / (PS3) - $35.99
Bulletstorm(360/ps3) - $35.99
Dead Space(360/ps3/PC) - $11.99
Dead Space 2(360/ps3) - $35.99 / (PC) - $23.99
Medal of Honor(360/ps3/PC) - $17.99
Dante's Inferno(360/ps3) - $11.99
The Sims 3(360/ps3) - $23.99
Dragon Age origins Ultimate edition(360/ps3) - $29.99 / (PC) - $23.99
BFBC 2 Ultimate edition - $23.99
NBA Jam (360/PS3) - $23.99 / (Wii) - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had a birthday code since my actual birthday is today but for some reason last time they game me a code, it was around November/December.

Might pick up NBA Jam.

[quote name='Twin65050']Wish I had a birthday code since my actual birthday is today but for some reason last time they game me a code, it was around November/December.

Might pick up NBA Jam.[/QUOTE]

Before you pick that game up you may want to read this if you plan to play it online. The game has a ton of online glitches and sucks for online play on all platforms. After paying $29.99 for it the most I would pay for this game is $12.99

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/191.page

[quote name='wargod']Before you pick that game up you may want to read this if you plan to play it online. The game has a ton of online glitches and sucks for online play on all platforms. After paying $29.99 for it the most I would pay for this game is $12.99

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/categories/show/191.page[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I might wait. I also forgot about the "On Fire Edition" that's being released on XBLA and PSN. I think I'll just wait for that instead.

[quote name='Twin65050']Thanks. I might wait. I also forgot about the "On Fire Edition" that's being released on XBLA and PSN. I think I'll just wait for that instead.[/QUOTE]

That game should be given as a free download for those that spent upwards of $29.99 on JAM. Instead of patching JAM like they should, they are simply re-releasing the same game with roster updates and fixed glitches.

[quote name='jbman289']I just tried to contact EA live chat about my expired birthday code and the rep said that my account had been flagged for repeatedly bringing up this issue and that they would "appreciate it if I would stop requesting this issue again and again" and that this could be considered "abusing the customer service" or whatever. This was my first time using EA live chat or even asking EA about an expired birthday code. So I was just like wow whatever. All I know is that EA store just lost my business for good.[/QUOTE]
Don't be a quitter.. and don't waste time online live chatting with reps who hate their job.. call the 800 number talk to a rep whose responsibility is to make sure your satisfied as a customer and will eagerly help you with the issue because they get reviewed on it after your call you take a survey

[quote name='Punod']Is the sale already done? I can't find a promo price anywhere.[/QUOTE]
I think you have to open an email advertising it to get a cookie installed in your browser or something because it didn't show until I checked my email and opened the message.

it works guys! just be nice to them
EA REP: Hi, my name is Ricky. How may I help you?
donuti: hello, question about I never get any birthday codes for the ea store, even though I buy often from the EA Store, and on the mailing list.
EA REP: May I know your issue please?
EA REP: Please wait let me consult with my supervisor if I can make a exception for you.
Donut: ok thank

EDIT: did the sale just finish!?

hmm i already bought Dragon Age: Origin...debating whether to get the ultimate edition (PC) for the dlc & awakening...what do you guys think? is it worth the extra $23.99+tax??

[quote name='Donutkid2222']it works guys! just be nice to them
EA REP: Hi, my name is Ricky. How may I help you?
donuti: hello, question about I never get any birthday codes for the ea store, even though I buy often from the EA Store, and on the mailing list.
EA REP: May I know your issue please?
EA REP: Please wait let me consult with my supervisor if I can make a exception for you.
Donut: ok thank
[/QUOTE]

Was it really that simple? If so, :cool:

Hi, my name is Ricky. How may I help you?
Manit Suri: hello, question about I never get any birthday codes for the ea store, even though I buy often from the EA Store, and on the mailing list.
Ricky: May I know your issue please?
Ricky: Please wait let me consult with my supervisor if I can make a exception for you.
Manit Suri: ok thank yo
Manit Suri: you
Ricky: Thank you for waiting. Here is your $ 20 off code *MYCODE*.. It has no expiry date.
Ricky: Is there anything else I may assist you with?
Manit Suri: no, thank you very much!
Ricky: Thank you for giving me an opportunity to assist you regarding your issue.
Ricky: You will be receiving a Survey shortly in your email. I will appreciate if you can take out some time and mention if I was of any help to you. Have a great day. It was pleasure to assist you. Bye and take care.
Manit Suri: thanks again

[quote name='heavymetalking']I have a birthday code that I'm probably not going to use. If you want it feel free to PM me.[/QUOTE]

PM'd, hopefully I get it!

How much does the codes take off anyways? If anyone has an extra one or willing to sell, I'll paypal as well. Inbox me please!

O man you could've paired these up? I got DragonAge UE for 10 bucks because I had a 20 dollar coupon code I won from a contest last June. 10 bucks for DragonAge UE!!! Sweetness.

O yea, but now I'm back at the site and everything is back to full price? Or the EA site different time zone? I remember the email said 1 per offer, so maybe it tracks you.

[quote name='flamerhino']hmm i already bought Dragon Age: Origin...debating whether to get the ultimate edition (PC) for the dlc & awakening...what do you guys think? is it worth the extra $23.99+tax??[/QUOTE]

If you want all or most of the Dragon Age DLC, Awakenings alone is like $20-$30, buying the Ultimate Edition is worth it because you save more money than if you buy the DLC separately.

So I take it there's no universal code to take another $5-10 off of the prices for these games on the consoles?:cry: If there were, I'd bite on either :ps3:Mass Effect 2 or :ps3: Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition.

But I'm a cheapskate and want them for the typical Amazon Warehouse Deals price for the new copies from EA.

If Recyclebank didn't make it so hard to get points towards a $15 off code anymore and it stacked with this sale I'd jump on this in a heartbeat.;)

[quote name='flamerhino']hmm i already bought Dragon Age: Origin...debating whether to get the ultimate edition (PC) for the dlc & awakening...what do you guys think? is it worth the extra $23.99+tax??[/QUOTE]
I didn't enjoy the DLC. Very short and I didn't feel it added anything to the story.

[quote name='Surreal_Sunshine']I didn't enjoy the DLC. Very short and I didn't feel it added anything to the story.[/QUOTE]

The decisions made in Awakenings carries through the series though.

I am going to ask about the 25% birthday code also, but at least my birthday was on the 7th of this month so I should have a chance at getting one :)

edit: Ouch, denied because I'm not signed up for the newsletter. Would have gotten one if I was though..

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE EASTORE.

I emailed them about never getting a birthday code even though I've had a birthday during being an account holder.

I didn't even get a response from the live chat representative after saying so. They just disconnected. -_-; GG EA.

I am signed up for the newsletter, but I most likely just deleted the code they may have sent me in November, since I was in a gaming rut at that time and not really buying anything new.

Just to let people know, Recyclebank code doesn't appear to stack with this...it just displays whatever the lowest price would be (either sale price or $15 off price, not both at the same time).

Decided to take this opportunity to finally pick up DA: Origins. Couldn't pass up that much content for only thirty clams!

Hopefully this'll keep me occupied until Shadows of the Damned hits. :bouncy:

[quote name='Koat']Is Dragon Age Ultimate a steamworks game?

I tried to look at the list but it seems the steam support website is down.[/QUOTE]

No it's not a Steamworks game.

Why is it that every time I order from their site it asks me to enter my CC info yet every time I enter a keyword that is supposed to save all that info?

I ordered NFS: Undercover and NFS: Shift. I know Undercover is supposed to be pretty mediocre but for $12? C'mon.

Scored Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for $2.18 shipped. Try to use another $10 off code on seperate order and only took off shipping cost, so I passed.

[quote name='ldsdrive']How do you get a $10 off code?[/QUOTE]

If you owned an older EA sports game you received a $10 code because they were discontinuing the online servers

[quote name='gotdott']If you owned an older EA sports game you received a $10 code because they were discontinuing the online servers[/QUOTE]

I had LOTR BFME2 and they cut servers for that, think i could get a code because of that (i only got it like 2 months before servers went down and only played about 15 matches online).

Dead. I shouldn't have waited. I do find it interesting that Dante's Inferno Divine Edition was Out of Stock yesterday during the sale, but is back in stock today at full price.

[quote name='Lucian']Dead. I shouldn't have waited. I do find it interesting that Dante's Inferno Divine Edition was Out of Stock yesterday during the sale, but is back in stock today at full price.[/QUOTE]
It was out of stock early in the day yesterday when I checked but later I checked back and it was in stock.

bread's done
Back