EA Store Sale- 40% off EA Games

heavymetalking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
There's a couple of good deals mixed in here and it looks like they're also offering free shipping. If anyone has time and wants to go through the sale and put some good titles in the main post feel free to do so.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_U.../categoryID=55946100&childCategoryID=55946100

If the above link isn't working for you try this link instead: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/Cont...tore0179&om_u=2282722072&om_i=_BNumN0B8arn.K4

Some highlights:
Mass Effect 2(360/PC) - $11.99 / (PS3) - $35.99
Bulletstorm(360/ps3) - $35.99
Dead Space(360/ps3/PC) - $11.99
Dead Space 2(360/ps3) - $35.99 / (PC) - $23.99
Medal of Honor(360/ps3/PC) - $17.99
Dante's Inferno(360/ps3) - $11.99
The Sims 3(360/ps3) - $23.99
Dragon Age origins Ultimate edition(360/ps3) - $29.99 / (PC) - $23.99
BFBC 2 Ultimate edition - $23.99
NBA Jam (360/PS3) - $23.99 / (Wii) - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lucian']Dead. I shouldn't have waited. I do find it interesting that Dante's Inferno Divine Edition was Out of Stock yesterday during the sale, but is back in stock today at full price.[/QUOTE]

It came back in stock later on, I picked up a copy for my roommate.

[quote name='mitnosi']It was out of stock early in the day yesterday when I checked but later I checked back and it was in stock.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gotdott']It came back in stock later on, I picked up a copy for my roommate.[/QUOTE]

Ah, just let me believe EA are a bunch of jerks ;)

[quote name='mitnosi']It was out of stock early in the day yesterday when I checked but later I checked back and it was in stock.[/QUOTE]

Last time in Jan. when EA had their 50% off sale I ordered Dantes Inferno when it was out of stock to get the $9.99 price. Well it came back in stock and asked about the process of the order in middle of Feb. Let just say I get a email in April which was almost 4 months to the day and says credit card was charge. Damn that was the longest video game order I ever waited for.

Does anyone know how long it takes for their orders to ship? I ordered a game during this sale on 4/29 and have my fingers crossed that it will arrive today. Is there a way to track orders?

[quote name='Jurassic425']Does anyone know how long it takes for their orders to ship? I ordered a game during this sale on 4/29 and have my fingers crossed that it will arrive today. Is there a way to track orders?[/QUOTE]
You'll get an email when the order ships. My last order with them shipped UPS, so I'm hoping all their free shipping orders go out the same way. You can check order status here: http://help.eastore.com/
My order from Friday is still in process.

Dang, alright thanks. My order is in process as well. Funny that they offer free 2-3 day shipping but it takes them forever just to package the orders, Amazon is much quicker but their free shipping takes about a week. Oh well, hopefully my game will get here by the end of the week.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Dang, alright thanks. My order is in process as well. Funny that they offer free 2-3 day shipping but it takes them forever just to package the orders, Amazon is much quicker but their free shipping takes about a week. Oh well, hopefully my game will get here by the end of the week.[/QUOTE]

It's 3-4 business days usually. Whenever you receive the shipping confirmation that most likely means you'll get it the day after. If you placed an order on Friday you should get it by Thursday depending on where you live. At least that's how it's been for all of my orders.

Anyone get their order shipped? One of mine was canceled, they said due to not receiving payment yet my paypal tells me the payment was completed and their website says the order is still processing.

[quote name='Bumslie']Last time in Jan. when EA had their 50% off sale I ordered Dantes Inferno when it was out of stock to get the $9.99 price. Well it came back in stock and asked about the process of the order in middle of Feb. Let just say I get a email in April which was almost 4 months to the day and says credit card was charge. Damn that was the longest video game order I ever waited for.[/QUOTE]

Weird, I had the exact same experience when I ordered Dante's Inferno for PSP.

It took a long time (relatively speaking, 3 days or so) to ship during the 50% off sale a few months ago. Everything will go through, you just have to be patient.

Congratulations, 50% off Bulletstorm + free shipping (US only) is unlocked. Enter promo code “bu570r3558” at http://$$$$$$$/kelGTx. Units are limited for this deal, so act quickly!

I'm having some issues with EA right now. I made an order during the sale for Dead Space and Dantes Inferno for PS3, paid for it with Paypal. It was one order and paypal says the payment was complete. EA sent me an email that the order was canceled because payment wasn't received, I contacted EA they said they escalate the problem higher up the chain. Today Dead Space is mailed out and the order was in process, but then I get another email saying Dante's Inferno was canceled and I got a coupon for $20 dollars off but I would have to pay shipping, but the order is still processing and has been paid for already so I contact them again and they say they only received payment for Dead Space. Wtf?

[quote name='leiguan']I got an order cancellation notice email !!![/QUOTE]
Be sure to check the website, your order might still be processing. Also if you dont mind if I ask, what did you order?

[quote name='mitnosi']Be sure to check the website, your order might still be processing. Also if you dont mind if I ask, what did you order?[/QUOTE]
Godfather PS3 version..

[quote name='mitnosi']Be sure to check the website, your order might still be processing. Also if you dont mind if I ask, what did you order?[/QUOTE]
Thank you for ordering from EA Store (US). At your request or at the request of the fulfiller and/or manufacturer, the following was canceled from your order:

Product Name Qty Ordered Reason for Cancellation
The Godfath 1

Part of the email.

I got a cancellation on the part of the order I wanted most. :wall:

I did get the other part of my order today though.

I also did check, and apparently I wasn't charged for both, so I guess that's good if I'm not getting my other game.

Ugh, I have been having a horrible time with this and felt I needed to share. I'm also curious if anyone else has had similar experiences with EA.

Much like everyone else in this thread, I placed an order on Friday. I received the automatic confirmation e-mail, which told me I could go to their website to check on my order at any time. Knowing this was the weekend and things ship slowly, I decided to wait until Monday to look. When I finally went to check it showed me as having absolutely no orders, but my credit card still had the pending charge... This worried me, so I sent them a question through their horribly designed support site asking about the status of my order. I was assured it was on track and would be shipping soon, and within 30 minutes I received an e-mail letting me know one of the two games I'd ordered :)pc: Left 4 Dead 2) had shipped, but had no mention of the other :)ps3: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition). So I submitted another question. This time the response was a little more helpful, but so full of typos and grammatical errors I couldn't make out what he was trying to say:

"...one game has been shipped Left 4 Dead 2 and second one is Spring Sale for Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for PS3 is not available to the store right now that is why you have not getting the game..."

I don't know if that means I'll be receiving the game once it's available, or that it's been completely removed from my order.

This is extremely frustrating, and their horribly designed website is making it even worse. On the plus side, L4D2 arrived today and they included a $20 discount coupon in the email for my troubles. Before that I wasn't sure I'd ever be ordering from them again. Ugh.

Sorry, /endrant, I just thought others might want to know how bad their service is...

[quote name='Luuc']Ugh, I have been having a horrible time with this and felt I needed to share. I'm also curious if anyone else has had similar experiences with EA.

Much like everyone else in this thread, I placed an order on Friday. I received the automatic confirmation e-mail, which told me I could go to their website to check on my order at any time. Knowing this was the weekend and things ship slowly, I decided to wait until Monday to look. When I finally went to check it showed me as having absolutely no orders, but my credit card still had the pending charge... This worried me, so I sent them a question through their horribly designed support site asking about the status of my order. I was assured it was on track and would be shipping soon, and within 30 minutes I received an e-mail letting me know one of the two games I'd ordered :)pc: Left 4 Dead 2) had shipped, but had no mention of the other :)ps3: Dante's Inferno Divine Edition). So I submitted another question. This time the response was a little more helpful, but so full of typos and grammatical errors I couldn't make out what he was trying to say:

"...one game has been shipped Left 4 Dead 2 and second one is Spring Sale for Dante's Inferno Divine Edition for PS3 is not available to the store right now that is why you have not getting the game..."

I don't know if that means I'll be receiving the game once it's available, or that it's been completely removed from my order.

This is extremely frustrating, and their horribly designed website is making it even worse. On the plus side, L4D2 arrived today and they included a $20 discount coupon in the email for my troubles. Before that I wasn't sure I'd ever be ordering from them again. Ugh.

Sorry, /endrant, I just thought others might want to know how bad their service is...[/QUOTE]

Sounds similar to me, I also didn't get my Dante's Inferno for PS3 shipped but they answer they gave me was they didn't receive payment, yet my paypal say they received the whole amount for the order and I've already received the other game that was in that order.

EDIT: Noticed that I had received an email earlier saying they shipped Dante's Inferno.

[quote name='Luuc']Ugh, I have been having a horrible time with this and felt I needed to share. I'm also curious if anyone else has had similar experiences with EA.

Sorry, /endrant, I just thought others might want to know how bad their service is...[/QUOTE]

I had the same thing happen except for the email being sent about Dante's Inferno not available. Ordered on the 29th and my EA account still has no orders on my account. However, I received an email in my Yahoo junkmail that showed Dante's Inferno had a UPS label printed for it. Checked the tracking today and my game should be here tomorrow afternoon. I'm guessing Dante's Inferno had limited copies and they had to process which orders came in first. Whatever it is you would think EA would have a better database system in place. I'm only entry level when it comes to databases, but it seems there is a flaw with EA's.

[quote name='darkroxas']awesome sale!

Also, if anyone wants any ea 20$ discount coupons, i have a lot of them going for 10$ each. If anyone is interested leave me a pm, i will go first to anyone who has itrader feedback[/quote]

p
m
!!!!

Arg wish Dead Space 1 was for 360. I've been looking for a copy under $12 new or $9 used. Don't want to play Dead Space 2 without playing the other first

Does PSN have to be up in order for BFBC2 to work?

I put my disk in and all I get is blank screen. The other games I play work fine.

EDIT: It finally worked the reason being my internet was down.

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my two games yesterday, Army of Two-40th Day (PS3) and Mass Effect 2 (Xbox360). EA used second day UPS air. I placed my order last Friday with the free shipping. I am wondering if orders were not getting filled quick enough and so they went to a faster shipping method to make it up. Anyways, I am happy! Thanks EA!

[quote name='mikespit1']Does this mean we'll have dead space day on steam today?[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking. One of the next three days.

bread's done
Back