EA Store Sale- 40% off EA Games

heavymetalking

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
There's a couple of good deals mixed in here and it looks like they're also offering free shipping. If anyone has time and wants to go through the sale and put some good titles in the main post feel free to do so.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/en_U.../categoryID=55946100&childCategoryID=55946100

If the above link isn't working for you try this link instead: http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/Cont...tore0179&om_u=2282722072&om_i=_BNumN0B8arn.K4

Some highlights:
Mass Effect 2(360/PC) - $11.99 / (PS3) - $35.99
Bulletstorm(360/ps3) - $35.99
Dead Space(360/ps3/PC) - $11.99
Dead Space 2(360/ps3) - $35.99 / (PC) - $23.99
Medal of Honor(360/ps3/PC) - $17.99
Dante's Inferno(360/ps3) - $11.99
The Sims 3(360/ps3) - $23.99
Dragon Age origins Ultimate edition(360/ps3) - $29.99 / (PC) - $23.99
BFBC 2 Ultimate edition - $23.99
NBA Jam (360/PS3) - $23.99 / (Wii) - $17.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dancrane212']Try opening an incognito window in Chrome (Ctrl + Shift + n) thats what fixed the problem on my end.[/QUOTE]

God hates me.... didn't work.

[quote name='Surreal_Sunshine']EA Insider Deals
Get Crysis 2 today for $40 instead of $60 on all platforms + free shipping (US only, tax not included). If we get 500 likes by 11 AM PST we'll unlock the deal at that time.
http://www.facebook.com/EAInsiderDeals[/QUOTE]

So this is the new term for the popular Flash Deals?

I'm using firefox and the promo prices are showing up just fine for me.

Try just adding them to your cart and they may show up as discounted if you're having issues.

[quote name='harry hood']I'm using firefox and the promo prices are showing up just fine for me.

Try just adding them to your cart and they may show up as discounted if you're having issues.[/QUOTE]

I did that already and still a no go. I'm thinking it's a sign to not waste my money...but I'l gonna wait a little bit. I think it's probably a problem on their side or something.

[quote name='harry hood']I'm using firefox and the promo prices are showing up just fine for me.

Try just adding them to your cart and they may show up as discounted if you're having issues.[/QUOTE]

for me it shows full price i even went through checking out but still nothing

[quote name='hezzron73']The sale expired today. Move along folks, there's nothing to see here anymore.[/QUOTE]

This is some bull. They just sent me the email today. I hate when shit like this happens. It pisses me off.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']I did that already and still a no go. I'm thinking it's a sign to not waste my money...but I'l gonna wait a little bit. I think it's probably a problem on their side or something.[/QUOTE]
Not all games are on sale. What game were you trying to add to cart?

I can only see the sale on my phone for some reason. Tried adding a game to the cart there and it shows the discounted price with free shipping.

Thanks, OP. EA Sports Active 2 for $23.99 is almost as good as that TRU deal from some months ago.

Edit: I just checked out with the discount a few minutes ago, and I still see discounted prices on the EA store. This deal isn't dead.

[quote name='harry hood']Not all games are on sale. What game were you trying to add to cart?[/QUOTE]

ME2 on PS3. It's located in the deal section when I click the Blow Out Sale link. I tried other games and nothing. I'm gonna try my phone like Deathchamber mentioned and see if that works.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']ME2 on PS3. It's located in the deal section when I click the Blow Out Sale link. I tried other games and nothing. I'm gonna try my phone like Deathchamber mentioned and see if that works.[/QUOTE]
weird. just start from scratch at eastore.com

[quote name='Deathchamber']I can only see the sale on my phone for some reason. Tried adding a game to the cart there and it shows the discounted price with free shipping.[/QUOTE]

Tried this on my phone, got nothing. WTF is going on?

[quote name='Strider2K99']Tried this on my phone, got nothing. WTF is going on?[/QUOTE]

It's still working on my phone. I should have mentioned it's the safari browser on the iphone. It's not working on the safari on my pc though.

Darn. Seems as though I can't get anything to work either. Tried Firefox, IE, Chrome, and Safari on two different computers but to no avail. >___>

It's really getting hammered now, I guess because of the Crysis 2 deal. Plus if you google "ea store 40%" the entire first page has links to it.

Just picked up Crysis 2 for PS3 with one of my $20 off codes ..total $19.98 Thank you very much haha I have more if you wanna pm me offers?

[quote name='chelosera91']Can anyone confirm Dead Space 2 PS3 still includes Extraction, just got another $20 off coupon![/QUOTE]

yes it does i got mine from EA 2 weeks ago

[quote name='blueweltall']How do you guys get the $20 off codes?[/QUOTE]
Different things.. messed up orders. Bad customer service. The one guy gave me 3 at once for an error on their part.

My birthday code isn't stacking with my $20 code on the Crysis 2 deal so I'll give it to whoever needs it for the 40% off sale since I have most of the EA games in the sale already (that I'd want anyway).

First person to pm (to avoid lurkers)

EDIT: gone

you oughtta keep your birthday code.. they'll still honor it beyond the expiration date.. or give you a $20 dollar code .. but cool of you to offer if you do give it out

[quote name='gotdott']My birthday code isn't stacking with my $20 code on the Crysis 2 deal so I'll give it to whoever needs it for the 40% off sale since I have most of the EA games in the sale already (that I'd want anyway).

First person to pm (to avoid lurkers)[/QUOTE]

PM'd you, hope I was first...could really use it.

Since this will be my first order, I plan to "retroactively" get my birthday code which occured on Jan 12th. Wish me luck. :lol:

[quote name='joker______']yes it does i got mine from EA 2 weeks ago[/QUOTE]

Thanks but I got BC2 for $4.23 instead.

I got my coupon saying that I tried playing Fifa 09 online and I couldnt connect (EA shut the servers down and I dont own Fifa anymore) :p So bamn! Dont abuse it of course. I think they actually check if you played said game.

[quote name='gotdott']My birthday code isn't stacking with my $20 code on the Crysis 2 deal so I'll give it to whoever needs it for the 40% off sale since I have most of the EA games in the sale already (that I'd want anyway).

First person to pm (to avoid lurkers)

EDIT: gone[/QUOTE]

Sucks, if anyone else has an extra that they definitely aren't going to use I'll PayPal $5 for the effort. Better than it going to waste. Thanks.

[quote name='wargod']Since this will be my first order, I plan to "retroactively" get my birthday code which occured on Jan 12th. Wish me luck. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Mine was back then, too. Invalid now. :(

[quote name='GirlsRscandalouz']Different things.. messed up orders. Bad customer service. The one guy gave me 3 at once for an error on their part.[/QUOTE]
Damn! Now I hope they mess up my order....

[quote name='Flesseck']Mine was back then, too. Invalid now. :([/QUOTE]

Was this on a first order purchase, or did you have a code that expired? Never hurts to ask.

Just contact EA and tell the: "Yes, I saw the sale and if I was to get a birthday code, there's NO TELLING how many games I may order once I start browsing your sales. I understand that I am a new member and my birthday has since past, but supplying me with a coupon code could very well reduce your current inventory of spring sale games."

[quote name='Flesseck']Mine was back then, too. Invalid now. :([/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. No expiration listed, I saved it. Dead now. Plan on e-mailing this weekend to see if something can be worked out.

I'd like to get BULLETSTORM for $15, espcially. Grabbed Skate 3 and Harry Potter, which are 2 of the cheapo games remaining on my "to buy" list. Back up to 90% 360 games owned. Woo.

[quote name='Elektr0ns']Man I've never gotten a birthday code from those guys. :([/QUOTE]

Same here too. And apparently, I had my account with them opened since 2007 lol.

[quote name='Rock_Dash3X']Same here too. And apparently, I had my account with them opened since 2007 lol.[/QUOTE]

Apparently they implemented birthday codes in the last year or two, at least that's what the rep told me, so maybe since your account is older, it doesn't count lol? Or maybe it ended up in the spam box?

Anyway I don't know how they actually do the codes since I was told only accounts a year or older is eligible but then I received one on a 3-4 month old account. Then again, I've made many purchases on said account.

I'm the same as above I have purchased from the site numerous times. Might be you're not getting birthday codes because you don't buy from the site often or at all?

Just to add for reference, here's the fine print on the birthday codes:

Value of discount will be deducted from your total order at time of purchase. Discount is valid for one-time use on purchases from the EA STORE at www.eastore.ea.com. This offer expires 30 days after the send date of this email and cannot be combined with any other offer, Gift Card, rebate or other discount coupons. Valid only in U.S. and CANADA. Limit one offer per person. Subject to availability. Customers are responsible for shipping, handling and applicable sales tax. Offer may not be substituted, exchanged, sold or redeemed for cash or other goods or services. Retailers, distributors and employees of Electronic Arts Inc. and their agencies/affiliates are not eligible. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law.

Even though it says it cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, I still managed to use it for this sale, and others have too. Also says you can't sell the code to anyone, but I don't think people are going to follow that.

I can't figure out how to get the discounts to show. Basically, no matter which browser I use or how many times I delete cookies, the sale prices aren't appearing. I may download google chrome just to see if that makes a difference. lol

Tried at least 10 times, no luck. Then posted about not having any luck. Then it worked on the 11th try.

Last edited by a moderator:
It might be one of those things people who constantly buy from the site get offered through email. It's happened in the past where others couldn't see or get the deals I got in email.

How are you even suppose to contact customer support about an expired birthday code? I select Contact Us and it wants me to provide them a game name?

I just tried to contact EA live chat about my expired birthday code and the rep said that my account had been flagged for repeatedly bringing up this issue and that they would "appreciate it if I would stop requesting this issue again and again" and that this could be considered "abusing the customer service" or whatever. This was my first time using EA live chat or even asking EA about an expired birthday code. So I was just like wow whatever. All I know is that EA store just lost my business for good.

bread's done
Back