Early Halo Reach Beta Access

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']As if people here need any more reason to be distracted from their backlog... :p[/QUOTE]

Lawl, agreed, my backlog is so huge its not even funny, and i just added 2 games to my front-line (SSF4 and Record of Agarest War)

[quote name='agentcoop007']completing the quest just enters you into the drawing as far as I know. Which I did thanks to help from you GAGs :)[/QUOTE]

Meh, seems like quite a run around just for a "Chance", but whatever i guess, 19 minutes into the video already while i was doing something else. Time to pop in SSF4 ^_^

Well finally got the Ask and You Shall Recieve quest done this morning as it finally recognized I watched the 35 minute preview after playing it 6 times=P

I did Giantbomb, Twitter, G4 and I should have a copy of ODST coming from the Imaginecup thing. If I don't get into this damn beta, I'm gonna be pissed.

[quote name='gage006']I did Giantbomb, Twitter, G4 and I should have a copy of ODST coming from the Imaginecup thing. If I don't get into this damn beta, I'm gonna be pissed.[/QUOTE]

Imaginecup?

yeah.. if you get a download code for the Beta, you do NOT need the ODST disc. The only way to get a code for it is win one of the many, many contests.. otherwise you need the ODST disc and can join the beta on May 4th

OK so Microsoft ExpertZone just got me a Halo Reach Beta code!! All I had to do was answer some questions about Halo ODST correct, and they e-mailed me the code :)
I got an e-mail from them about this minutes ago. but I think if you are signed up for ExpertZone when you go there its on the main page. happiness!

Just an FYI for anyone with Microsoft Expertzone. I just got a beta code emailed to me. If you take the ODST course on Expertzone, they email you a code. I haven't tried it yet as I'm giving it to a friend since he doesn't have ODST and I do. I'm gonna download it tonight on my friend's 360 to see if I can actually go online with it yet.

Just got an expertzone invite. You goto a site and input your email and they almost instantly send u a d/l code. The beta, I hear, is active. It's the "family and friends" period before the 3rd.

Just out of curiosity, for the ODST Reach beta, do you have to put the disc in your 360 every time you want to play the beta? I'm considering keeping the code for myself now...

[quote name='Luriden']Just out of curiosity, for the ODST Reach beta, do you have to put the disc in your 360 every time you want to play the beta? I'm considering keeping the code for myself now...[/QUOTE]

dunno, i'll buy it from you though. :D

[quote name='Luriden']Just an FYI for anyone with Microsoft Expertzone. I just got a beta code emailed to me. If you take the ODST course on Expertzone, they email you a code. I haven't tried it yet as I'm giving it to a friend since he doesn't have ODST and I do. I'm gonna download it tonight on my friend's 360 to see if I can actually go online with it yet.[/QUOTE]

Do they e-mail you right away after doing the quiz? or you gotta wait 24 hours?

[quote name='cficare']Just got an expertzone invite. You goto a site and input your email and they almost instantly send u a d/l code. The beta, I hear, is active. It's the "family and friends" period before the 3rd.[/QUOTE]

I don't see this option anywhere on the site. :/

[quote name='help1']Is there a way to get a beta code from expert zone without working at a place?[/QUOTE]
I just googled the info for a best buy to sign up

I finished the ODST quiz and no beta invite

Yea, I still got not invite. I completed the quiz, but nothing came to my email address. Is there something else I need to click after submitting my quiz?

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']I just googled the info for a best buy to sign up

I finished the ODST quiz and no beta invite[/QUOTE]

I heard they ran out, I m getting 404 when i try to get my key....
i would pay for one to lol

[quote name='ricky23i']I heard they ran out, I m getting 404 when i try to get my key....
i would pay for one to lol[/QUOTE]

yah im getting this too.

if you guys go to the xbox section on there, you will see the halo reach plastered everywhere and theres an option to get the code (but alas its dead for now)

well i had already done the quiz and was waiting on the link that led to the page with halo reach on it and just a thing to input your email. It now says check my email for the code. Just waiting on it now....

Anyone got a direct link to the ODST Quiz on ExpertZone? I can't seem to see any Reach Ads.

Edit:
Found it but just getting an error

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back