Early Halo Reach Beta Access

If you do expert zone, after you enter the email click the back button and re-submit, you can get as many codes as you want :) (and yes it can be the same email)

Just read that so maybe someone can test out and get a few extra codes maybe one for me? :p

Tried getting the quiz page but just get error and well guessing maybe because I'm in the UK :(

[quote name='GenPirate']If anyone gets an extra code from ExpertZone I would love one, I cannot do it because I don't work at any of the stores they list.[/QUOTE]

I would also appreciate this.

The page will not load once I click on Retail HQ, is it back down again? Anyone else getting it right now?

*GenPirate I just said best buy and put 1s for everything and it let me sign up.

[quote name='GenPirate']If anyone gets an extra code from ExpertZone I would love one. I cannot do it because I don't work at any of the stores they list.[/QUOTE]Just lie. You can put any numbers you want for the store number.

Does anyone know if the given codes are working now, or are they only active come the 3rd when all of the ODST people can play?

If it is not active until later, I will give the code to a buddy of mine, if I can play now he can just borrow my copy of ODST haha.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Does anyone know if the given codes are working now, or are they only active come the 3rd when all of the ODST people can play?

If it is not active until later, I will give the code to a buddy of mine, if I can play now he can just borrow my copy of ODST haha.[/QUOTE]

I remember on GamePro, they said they should work the second you get them. So yeah, they should be working now.

Go to the XBOX and GAMES tab on the top toolbar and then there should be something about Reach on the left side. That is the quiz, take it then go back to that page again and it should say 'Go to Retail HQ'

That then is the link for the codes, the only problem, it is down again and we are unable to attain anything.

Thanks for the heads up Daywalker, I am hoping even more so then for this method to come through!

#EDIT

The site is back up and it says that the Beta key has been sent to my email, now to play the waiting game. I have my Human Physiology course right now though.. do I go or jump in on Halo... decisions decisions. Looks like the beta can wait an extra 2 hours!

Downloaded the beta and there is no option to play it yet. Is this early access and if so when does it start if anybody knows?

Edit: NVM you have to play it from the dashboard my bad.

I had a buddy do this now and it appears that you can not click to take the quiz anymore. I do not know what this is but perhaps they are out/ done?

I was told I would get mine in an email but it is not coming. I hope I get oneee

[quote name='BrolyB593']I had a buddy do this now and it appears that you can not click to take the quiz anymore. I do not know what this is but perhaps they are out/ done?

I was told I would get mine in an email but it is not coming. I hope I get oneee[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can't click it.

You should go back to the page that you initiated the quiz and it should say 'Go To Retail HQ' but it is apparently down now so who knows if you can access it anymore.

Has everyone received an email right away upon it saying it sent? Because I have waited about 15-20 minutes and still no email.

[quote name='BrolyB593']You should go back to the page that you initiated the quiz and it should say 'Go To Retail HQ' but it is apparently down now so who knows if you can access it anymore.

Has everyone received an email right away upon it saying it sent? Because I have waited about 15-20 minutes and still no email.[/QUOTE]I did it on a different account with a hotmail account and received it right away.

Fixed it, go here for Halo reach code.

http://expertzone.microsoft.com/halo.aspx

I took the ODST quiz and went there, they said my code should be in my inbox shortly.

Edit (Email):
Dear Jason,
YOUR HALO: REACH BETA CODE
XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXX
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

To download the Halo: Reach Beta from the Halo 3: ODST disc:
1. Insert your Halo 3: ODST disc and access the Main Menu.
2. Select the Play Beta option and download the Halo: Reach Beta.
a. NOTE: The beta does not support background downloads. Navigating
away from the screen before the download is complete will
require a new download.
3. When the download is complete, return to the Main Menu and select
Play Beta to begin playing.

To download the Halo: Reach Beta using a Game Code:
1.From the Xbox 360® Dashboard, press the Xbox Guide button (the
round silver button) on the controller.
2.Sign into Xbox LIVE
3.Scroll to the Marketplace screen
4.Select Redeem code and enter the 25 character code.

DON’T MISS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Report back to ExpertZone to access the Halo: Reach Retail HQ
starting June 1 and further your elite status with access to
classified intel and restricted content. You’ll also be entered to
have your tenacity rewarded with:

- Halo: Reach Noble Team Statue
- Halo: Reach Legendary Edition Games
- Halo: Reach Limited Edition Games
- Embroidered Spartan Patches

I finally got my code, but for the person who said you get multiple ones per email, they just resend you the original code.

GenPirate btw, I love your title. It made me laugh. Goodluck for everyone else trying to get in on this!

Thanks for the help guys. And for the record, I initiated the quiz by mousing over "xbox and games" and selecting "xbox games" because the banner wasn't clickable. There doesn't appear to be a link to get the code by doing it that way, but you can still take the quiz.

Glad I could help the people I managed to help, if the link happens to get buried I trust someone would re-post it. I would but I won't be on till Saturday because I am going boar hunting.

I don't finish wit my finals for another 4 hours! Can one of you wonderful people grab me one, please? I don't want to miss out :(

if someone can hook me up with a beta code for myself i'd appreciate it and give you a few gifts back in return for you kindness. Or if you can hook me up with ya company name+company email i'd appreciate it too.

I have to say so far this game is not impressive at all. That pathetic POS that replaced the battle rifle is awful especially with only a 12 bullets per magazine in it. Everybody uses the jet pack and it just feels really slow right now. I've got to put some more time into it but this might be the first halo game I don't buy.

Got one for myself. Using my wife's email to get one for my friend (since he is busy at work) but am still waiting for the email with the beta code; going on 20+ minutes now.

Damn, expertzone wants company info and I can't win any other contests. Look like I may be S.O.L.

[quote name='D0RC']I think yahoo emails won't work with this, I'm not sure, but nothing on my yahoo email so far. Pretty odd.[/QUOTE]

Yahoo e-mails do work, but I think MS is starting to screen people. My proof is I have yahoo e-mail and got it instantly after I clicked redeem code. That was about an hour and a half ago. Keep in mind, I have a legit EZ account.

bread's done
Back