Early Halo Reach Beta Access

[quote name='KingHippp0']You're kidding right? How about the unique serial code sent from the site and redeemed by the Xbox Live ID?[/QUOTE]

You're kidding, right? Just because someone uses a code doesn't mean they got it from the site. When that netflix promotion for a free month of live happened lots of small sites were giving the codes away in contests to get traffic. I'm sure some people are doing the exact same thing today with these codes. With Microsoft giving out codes to tons of small sites today as giveaways, it would be impossible for people to know if they were getting legit codes from lamegenericgameblogdaily.com or a code the person who runs the site scammed from expertzone.

Discussion of ExpertZone is NOT allowed on CAG and hasn't been for a long time, due to blatant abuse such as this.

And for the record, a year or so back, MS started going after people with fraudulent accounts that were using the site to get cheap games.

[quote name='Hsith']Yeah its back, after you complete it, click on "Go to Retail HQ" and you'll be taking to a page to with a countdown screen. Confirm your e-mail address and submit.

The code will be in your e-mail.

Thanks CAG![/QUOTE]
When I click on submit training the window closes and I don't see the option for goto retail HQ anywhere. Where does this appear?

[quote name='ohram']Ha, look at google trends. Honestly before this thread I had never even heard of that site.[/QUOTE]

Lol, both ExpertZone and Halo Reach Beta are on there.

Holy Shit! This Halo Reach Beta is fucking sick!!! If you guys didn't pre-order Halo: ODST and don't have a Halo Reach Beta code you can get one at this site.
FREEHRBETA.TK
You do the survey and it gives you a code. Better than waiting for the public release!

So I have been playing the BETA so far , and I must say it is a lot better than Halo 3. I didnt know how to use Jet-Packs but I didnt figure out how to sprint but I think L1 is a stupid button for it =/

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']So I have been playing the BETA so far , and I must say it is a lot better than Halo 3. I didnt know how to use Jet-Packs but I didnt figure out how to sprint but I think L1 is a stupid button for it =/[/QUOTE]

I saw in a blog video you can change the control scheme.

[quote name='sp00ge']Discussion of ExpertZone is NOT allowed on CAG and hasn't been for a long time, due to blatant abuse such as this.

And for the record, a year or so back, MS started going after people with fraudulent accounts that were using the site to get cheap games.[/QUOTE]

I total agree. People like this are going to ruin a good thing for us that has a legit expertzone account. Several of the guys that work at my store tried to get codes and couldnt because they ran out. Wow..:bomb:

For the record, when I realized what the Expert Zone was I stopped registering because I'm not a retail professional... although part of me wants to go fill out apps tomorrow just to see if I can get a Beta code early... lol.

Hopefully I'll get a code for this weekend, but one way or another, Monday will be here soon. *sigh*

[quote name='teknikalei']For the record, when I realized what the Expert Zone was I stopped registering because I'm not a retail professional... although part of me wants to go fill out apps tomorrow just to see if I can get a Beta code early... lol.

Hopefully I'll get a code for this weekend, but one way or another, Monday will be here soon. *sigh*[/QUOTE]

Their site specifically says they're all out.. most likely due to people abusing it. Don't waste your time. :p

[quote name='sp00ge']
And for the record, a year or so back, MS started going after people with fraudulent accounts that were using the site to get cheap games.[/QUOTE]

What did MS do to them besides close the fake ExpertZone accounts?

I think sp00ge was just sad he did not a get a code but all kidding aside there's not much MS can really do to you. They could ban you're ExpertZone account but that's really it in terms of punishment without facing a class action lawsuit from some angry people. ExpertZone is not part of Xbox Live so they really cannot ban you on Live for something you did on ExpertZone.

bread's done
Back