Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

[quote name='helluvagood']I hope to get MP3 in Edmonton tommorow[/quote]

AFAIK, Price is set back to normal if there's any MP3s left....

[quote name='eday_2010']No one would happen to have an extra copy of MP3 that they would sell for $15, would they? :)[/quote]

I only have the disc... good condition. Where do you live?

Damn, I wish I had snagged a copy of Prime 3. I would have so sold it (for $10) to an Ontario CAGer!

[quote name='tigerhawk33']I only have the disc... good condition. Where do you live?[/quote]

Thanks, however I want the complete game. I`m picky that way :)

I`m in Ottawa.

[quote name='danthemightyone']AFAIK, Price is set back to normal if there's any MP3s left....[/quote]

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THE PRICE GOING BACK TO NORMAL, CAUSE I STILL ONE GET ONE

They had about 8 MP3 left at gamestop in hamilton, until the hord came and cleaned up, it's $20 TIV@BBV. Same group cleaned up EB as they had a bag full of the other

I almost missed on the deal... I called my local Gamestop where the idiot...I mean clerk told me "I'm not putting one aside for you, there's plenty left".

Well, I got there barely on time (15 minutes later) he had only 1 LEFT! Whew... got the "demo" copy, but I still got MP3 and BW2 for 10$.

MP3 for 10$ is crazy insane.

Grabbed BWii, MP3 and because I was already spending money, I thought what the heck and bought Odin Sphere.

I flag that posting every time I see it (dude reposts it everyday).

Thanks for the heads up on TC New Blood. Glad to see good Wii games on the cheap.

Trauma Center New Blood confirmed at $10, I just called the Kanata store they plenty. Thank you for the tip. I played this at my sister in Laws place and loved it, the 2 player mode was a fun challenge.

Today:
DQ Monsters Joker 4$!
SC Legends Wii 9.89
Odama Gamecube 9.89 (LOL! just got it for 3$ during BBVs 25% off thingy)
couple of other things but I strangely can't remember.I thinksome dating game. Nothing good though.

[quote name='TtotheE']Grabbed BWii, MP3 and because I was already spending money, I thought what the heck and bought Odin Sphere.[/quote]

Buying Odin Sphere was a wise decision. ^_^

DQ Monsters Joker is only $4? I saw that they brought it down to $20 earlier but for a fifth of that price I might pick it up.

Oh and Jam Sessions DS

and Trauma Center BUT no eb told me this when I asked about todays deal though it is now 9.89.

So it might be tomorrows deal or supposed to be a secret. Since it was scanning at this price yesterday too.Regardless as soon as I have access to my bus pass I'm jumping on this one. I have TC new blood already but it's no book. So I'm gonna take the one I got from 2 for 40 trade it in at EB for 21$. Then buy me a new one for 9.89. (Or Pricematch at Future Shop and get it for 6$)

well 4.89 for DQ Joker.

I have a R4 and I actually am tempted to grab a copy at that price.

Also for those who are wondering.

Futureshop $39.99
EB 4.89
PM--->1.38 after the 10% difference.

Just got back from EB, got DQ: Joker and Trauma Center. I didn't pick it up, but Master of Illusion for the DS is down to $10 today as well, if anyone is interested.

Oh, also, for any PC gamers out there, Hellgate London: Collector's Edition is also down to $10.

[quote name='Lockescythe']well 4.89 for DQ Joker.

I have a R4 and I actually am tempted to grab a copy at that price.

Also for those who are wondering.

Futureshop $39.99
EB 4.89
PM--->1.38 after the 10% difference.[/quote]

Only if they let you. The FS I go to don't gives you the 10 percent if it's such a significant drop.

However, Joker for 5 bucks is remarkably insane.

Went to buy BW2 last night at the downtown vancouver store.. Sold out

Does anyone know if the $10 BW2 is still going today? And does anyone know of any vancouver store which still has it in stock?

(Was considering taking my gf out shopping in metrotown - want to make sure the deal is still going first, as if i'm going to sit through a few hours of her trying on clothes, i want some goodies afterwards :cool:)

[quote name='smelly']Went to buy BW2 last night at the downtown vancouver store.. Sold out

Does anyone know if the $10 BW2 is still going today? And does anyone know of any vancouver store which still has it in stock?

(Was considering taking my gf out shopping in metrotown - want to make sure the deal is still going first, as if i'm going to sit through a few hours of her trying on clothes, i want some goodies afterwards :cool:)[/quote]

Try calling them, but Oakridge has copies of BWii, don't know the price now though.

EDIT: Hmm, is there some sort of policy at EB or something? Someone at Metrotown just told me they won't hold onto TC for me, lol. Metrotown and Oakridge both seem to have copies though.

[quote name='Icetron']Try calling them.[/quote]

I'm a gamer.. i dont have the social skills to have the guts to talk to someone on the phone..

Can I not email them?
:lol:

Luigi's Mansion for the Gamecube is down to $4.99 used. I always regretted trading in that game in, I think I ended up buying my copy back too!

I went to two EBGames today, and BWii is still $10 at both. But since the Metroid discount only lasted two days, this might be going up soon.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Holy damn, I have to head in for some of these deals.
And it takes a lot for me to go in EB Games.[/quote]

Do you boycott them or just hate them cause theyre sooo amazing?

VERY happy with my TC:NB for $10. thank you CAG. friggin awesome. (now if we can just get okami wii, heck, even z&w, i can die happy!)

[quote name='gamer602']who's Mike?
EB kanata's manager?[/QUOTE]

Yes he's the Manager there. He's been an EB manager for many years. He's been a bit grumpy in the past but for the last 2 months he's been pleasant. When he's in a good mood the shopping there is much better.

Alright, grabbed TC:NB, and Jam Sessions from Kanata EB. Was hoping to find TimeShift, but no luck. Ah well, good deals, anyway. :)

My Aunt picked me up Trauma Center:New Blood at Kingston EB, Battalion Wars II was sold out (Metroid is done and I already got it, sold out of Blacksite & TimeShift but heard from a few it is done also)

I forgot to check this thread this morning. =/ Guess I'm going back tomorrow to try and find a copy of DQM:J

Managed to PM TC at FS, but they wouldn't do the 10%. Don't really care either way, better than the gutted ones at Oakridge. :) Picked up a DQMJ at Metrotown too!

Anyone find Conan PS3 for $10? Just came back from my EB, it was more than that. Are these sale prices unadvertised (ie. no sticker showing the new price)?

I think...gutted copies might have a new price sticker slapped on if they have a lot (like BWii), display copies have the 'old' price, and sealed copies don't have the tags at all.

When I pricematched at FS the guy called EB and they told him it was a 2 day sale and NOT a clearance. (Tried to PM Metroid Prime 3, but failed since it's original price again). Sure took him a long time to confirm with manager, it would've been cool if they let me get the 10% difference too. :lol:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Anyone find Conan PS3 for $10? Just came back from my EB, it was more than that. Are these sale prices unadvertised (ie. no sticker showing the new price)?[/quote]

i saw it there, i can't really remember what the tag said it was but i know alot of the games had the orginal tag but when they rung it up, it became 4.89

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back