Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

LOL lock that's an amazing deal.

I bought Virtua Fighter 5 for 14.99 + ebgames discount card.

The other title that I saw that was 14.99 for playstation 3 was the WSOP 08 battle for bracelets?. Used.

Good thing I called in the morning to place a hold on TC: downtown had 5 copies and they were all gone when I got there. My copy was sealed. :)

And to think I almost bought this for $20 off craigslist.

Picked up a copy of Joker for myself. And to think I thought Amazon.com's $19
Joker was a good deal. Now I can don't have to wait to play!

And while not as good a deal, looks like Contra 4 got a perm price drop of 20 bucks. If I hadn't already bought my replacement copy, I would SO grab that.

PS. buy Contra 4 you pansies!

I got BW2 and DQM, but they didnt have TC at Gamestop or EB in Kinsway (Edmonton). I almost got Jam Sessions...but decided I wouldn't play it...ever.

EB i luv you!

I luv you soooo much!!!!

I got
TC new blood
DQ
WWE 08
Bwii

SAVED $160!!!!!

EB IS the retailer of the year!!! We NEED to make an award for you!!!!!
I love EB!

I was really close to hating eb and avoiding going back after their warranty fiasco.

(Basically when before you got the system replaced with a new system now you get a refurbed when you bring in your broken system. Which gave me a somewhat wonky ds. plus you have to rebuy your warranty when it gets replaced)

But this sale is just filled with wow.

can someone let me know how much is contra 4 & wwe 08 ? am sick of going to my eb, and everytime they know nothing about this price-drops. i really need help, thanks

There is no reason to not buy the manliest game of this generation now, soldier! (Contra4 of course)

Bring your guts and don't forget your extra lives.

For which console WWE 08 is 10$? At the EBgames I asked today, both PS3 and Wii versions were 50$ new.

I got TC new Blood for Wii for 10$, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the credit-debit system was not working, so I was not able to use my EB Games credit...

[quote name='lisdoncca']For which console WWE 08 is 10$? At the EBgames I asked today, both PS3 and Wii versions were 50$ new.

I got TC new Blood for Wii for 10$, thanks for the info. Unfortunately, the credit-debit system was not working, so I was not able to use my EB Games credit...[/quote]

ps3 is 10$

pretty sure wii and 360 versions are normal price

Oakridge had at least 4 BWii's left, gutted though if anyone in BC needs one and if it's still $9.89. Could try to PM at FS/BB too I guess.

Is Timeshift still $10? I want to get it if I can still find a copy. I'm gonna try and get Hellgate CE too.

Also Blacksite is totally worth $10! Just try to forget about the driving sections @_@

can someone please help me i want to get a few,games for my little brother, but everytime i call eb, they give me different prices, e.g. they told me bwIi for the wii is $29,99, and i life far from eb, and i dont want to drive all the way for nothing. and calling them doesnt seem to help. can someone please tell me how much are : conan & wwe 2008, and also for which systems, thank you

I'm actually kinda disappointed I never got in on the Dragon Quest Monsters Joker deal. Snagged the last copy of Trauma Centre, but had no clue about this other deal. Ah well.

Dammit, I just bought a pre-owned copy of DQM Joker at the start of this sale. It dropped down to $15 - 10% edge discount = $13.50. Getting a new copy for less than half the price would be nice. I'll have to see if I can find one and then return my current copy :)

Anyone remeber their Game of the day cycles that lasted a month or two?...well this is it!

Someone try to get the entire list! I got it once when they had the Odama cycle a while back....

I wish Ranzo would post it, but he never posts in EB threads.

According to RFD Motorstorm (PS3) is today's deal @ 9.89. Heading over to EB games today to pick up my MGS 4 art book, so I may pick one of these up as well.

[quote name='RCCP1977']can someone please help me i want to get a few,games for my little brother, but everytime i call eb, they give me different prices, e.g. they told me bwIi for the wii is $29,99, and i life far from eb, and i dont want to drive all the way for nothing. and calling them doesnt seem to help. can someone please tell me how much are : conan & wwe 2008, and also for which systems, thank you[/QUOTE]

Ask them to scan it? They should all be 9.89 unless the price changes.

A+ to EB Ancaster for being so well organized. And they had the staff I like this time.

Picked Up:
DQM: Joker (DS)-Still 4.89 and more copies available
Motorstorm (PS3)-9.89- New but not sealed, but all the stuff is intact and the DISC is the cleanest thing I've ever seen
Naruto: Rise of A Ninja (360)-14.99, This was a nice surprise and I've wanted to try it for a while
Stuntman:Ignition(360)-9.99, Hawt

Still multiple copies of all (Naruto and Stuntman were sealed)

DQM:J is so tempting at that price, too bad I can't leave the house today...anyone think the deal will still be on tomorrow (Sunday?), or do these unadvertised deals typically only last for 1 day?

not sure if it's the same for others, but a new copy of VF5 scanned for 49.99 when i went to pick up motorstorm.

[quote name='TronB']DQM:J is so tempting at that price, too bad I can't leave the house today...anyone think the deal will still be on tomorrow (Sunday?), or do these unadvertised deals typically only last for 1 day?[/quote]

Price changes don't go through the system on weekends (unless on RARE occasions) so you should be fine

lol so i hit 3 eb store today prices @ each store differs, i managed to buy most of the nintendo published WII games which includes Metroid Prime 3 Corruption which was supposed to have been off sale 2 day, but they seem 2 have 4 gotten 2 take the sticker price off!! pretty sweet deal.. :D

Hmmm ... something I noticed about my copy of Joker about a day after I bought mine. It's not the original shrinkwrap and is likely a display copy they redone and slapped on a bunch of pricing stickers on it. And while I realise there are also launch games that have Saran Wrap type shrinkwrap, the stuff used on my copy was far more flimsy than that; part of it came off when I took the pricing sticker off.

So for those who actually care abot that kind of thing, be aware.

[quote name='MrKat']Picked this up + Uncharted for $9.89 as well.[/quote]
Only info I could find on the Uncharted thing (on RFD). It is worded somewhat awkwardly so it has multiple meanings. But if Uncharted is indeed 9.89, I will be going there first thing tomorrow.

[quote name='imcrazy']Only info I could find on the Uncharted thing (on RFD). It is worded somewhat awkwardly so it has multiple meanings. But if Uncharted is indeed 9.89, I will be going there first thing tomorrow.[/quote]Only problem is MrKat often trolls...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back