Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

I can also confirm nothing new today.
And theres still a bunch of new Motorstorm's at me EB --EDIT: Gone now :(

Drake's Uncharted must have been a temporary bug, because whenever I ask them about it they just give me a look that I'm crazy

[quote name='Sousanator']I can also confirm nothing new today.
And theres still a bunch of new Motorstorm's at me EB

Drake's Uncharted must have been a temporary bug, because whenever I ask them about it they just give me a look that I'm crazy[/quote]

which EB has new motorstorm?

[quote name='CaptainCharismaCCC']which EB has new motorstorm?[/quote]
I just called and they are sold out now :( Only used copies now
They must have put a new copy in front of the used ones to give the appearance that they had a bunch left.

Sorry about that

I'm just wondering....will Motorstorm trade in for at least $8? I know that this game was sold a bundle item that was packed in with the console (which usually depletes the trade in value to next to nothing - just look at PGR3 or GRAW), but would this still be valid for the trade in 3 promo?

[quote name='craig64']I'm just wondering....will Motorstorm trade in for at least $8? I know that this game was sold a bundle item that was packed in with the console (which usually depletes the trade in value to next to nothing - just look at PGR3 or GRAW), but would this still be valid for the trade in 3 promo?[/quote]
On Saturday the EB in Kingston told me that Motorstorm trade in value is currently $2, but he said it will go up when their Motorstorm sale is over. I don't know what it will go back to, though. Since he said Warhawk is worth $1 trade in because it was given away a lot, I wouldn't count on Motorstorm being worth much.

[quote name='CaptainCharismaCCC']man, all of the EB's around me are sold out of WWE 08.

if anyone lives in toronto (downtown, or scarborough) knows of a place with it, pls tell me.[/quote]

have you tried the Ebgames on Morningside ? When i went on friday they had a ton of copies.

[quote name='Lockescythe']RE Umbrella Chronicles (Wii) 10$
Rockband (Game Only) PS2 10$
Guitar Hero 3 (Game Only) X 360 10$
Manhunt 2 (Wii) 10$[/quote]

Thanks a ton! Dont see it on RFD yet, lets keep it that way!

Can anyone else confirm RE:UC?
I just called the Kanata EB, and that wasn't marked down. :cry:

[quote name='jarjarrick']Can anyone else confirm RE:UC?
I just called the Kanata EB, and that wasn't marked down. :cry:[/quote]
When I called, they told me it was $10, but unfortunately, horders took all the copies within 10min of the store opening

[quote name='gamer602']did u ask them to scan it?[/quote]
Mmm...nope, although he did say he marked down Rockband and GH3. This location is usually pretty good with price update.

I might check out Manhunt for Wii....

Does anyone know how much the Rockband instruments would sell at on their own? Would it be cheaper than buying just the bundle if you picked up the game for $10?

*edit*
It looks like the instruments on their own are like $60-80...so that would easily work out to more than just getting the special edition. Damn...

brand new or used

[quote name='tigerhawk33']Eaton Centre EB says RE:UC & Manhunt 2 are at full price. Both scanned.[/QUOTE]

I concur. Full price in Montreal.

I called my local EBGames in Canada. RE:UC scanned in at full price, but she said they received an e-mail indicating a sale price of $9.89 for that game and that they would honor it. :D

[quote name='rek075']I called my local EBGames in Canada. [/quote]

No way! I think I know the one you're talking about. :D
Hee hee.

By the way, has anyone noticed any reduced GameCube games? All I've seen has been Odama for $9.99 (new) and a few $4.99 used titles that haven't impressed me. Too bad...

Just an update guys, these games are not meant for sale today. Some stores jumped the gun, the games are to be sold on a later date *nudge*.

I can confirm that RE: Umbrella Chronicles was put out early by some stores. The manager at the EB I frequent informed me that it will be officially $10 tomorrow.

I walked in to pick up RE:UC that I put on hold for 9.89 and they wouldn't honor it... said that they got some wrong info. Kind of pissed that it was a waste of a trip, considering the info they gave me. But the poster who said it was a mistake is correct.

How does this work? Is it a sticker price, or does it ring up when you go through check out? Are all those deals on now, or only certain ones?

Couldn't find a EBGames in Hamilton that had RE : UC for $10. Guitar Hero 3 was $5 used though, which was nice.

Unfortunately, GH3 was posted over at RFD so who knows how long that'll last.

Guys Manhunt 2 and RE:UC ARE NOT FOR SALE TODAY

Guitar hero 3 is only for the 360, Rock Band is only for the PS2. GH3 was on sale today 9.89 new, 4.99 used. BBV gives 30 dollars for trade in (make sure it has a UPC code at the back!) but if you plan on doing this, do it quickly.

[quote name='SumDumRetard']Guys Manhunt 2 and RE:UC ARE NOT FOR SALE TODAY

Guitar hero 3 is only for the 360, Rock Band is only for the PS2. GH3 was on sale today 9.89 new, 4.99 used. BBV gives 30 dollars for trade in (make sure it has a UPC code at the back!) but if you plan on doing this, do it quickly.[/quote]

Some f**ker bought all 13 copies at Oakridge (8 new + 5 used) :bomb:

I am so pissed off......

[quote name='mp3sn']Some f**ker bought all 13 copies at Oakridge (8 new + 5 used) :bomb:

I am so pissed off......[/quote]

HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, EVERYTIME I TRY TO BUY 2 COPIES, AT EB, THEY EITHER REFUSE TO SELL THEM TO ME, OR THEY GIVE ME DIRTY LOOKS.

[quote name='RCCP1977']HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, EVERYTIME I TRY TO BUY 2 COPIES, AT EB, THEY EITHER REFUSE TO SELL THEM TO ME, OR THEY GIVE ME DIRTY LOOKS.[/quote]

I know....

The staff there was like wtf, why does that guy need 13 copies. The supervisor didn't say anything eventhough he was there so the staff let it go....

[quote name='mp3sn']I know....

The staff there was like wtf, why does that guy need 13 copies. The supervisor didn't say anything eventhough he was there so the staff let it go....[/quote]

[quote name='RCCP1977']HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, EVERYTIME I TRY TO BUY 2 COPIES, AT EB, THEY EITHER REFUSE TO SELL THEM TO ME, OR THEY GIVE ME DIRTY LOOKS.[/quote]

The 13 guy was... obviously a hoarder. But I don't see why they'd refuse 2 copies of a game.

I can see that the company would be okay selling all 13 copies because then they'd be assured the money for the sales...but really, there's some point where they should be able to step in and say "no, 13 copies of the same game is too many". That's a bunch of bull though.

[quote name='mp3sn']Some f**ker bought all 13 copies at Oakridge (8 new + 5 used) :bomb:

I am so pissed off......[/quote]

I wouldn't worry about it, BBV will change the value by tomorrow and those 13 copies will raise some warning flags on his account(s).

Next time that happens, openly question EB's selling policy and advise them that he was obviously doing this to resell. If they still don't care tell them you'll follow up with head office. Complaining works wonders.

I did kinda hoard today though. (is this hoarding?)

Picked up a extra copy through pricematching (kept that for myself) and traded the EB copy to BBV for 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back