Eb-$10 Games!Harvest Moon/Star Trek Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

gamer602

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Sigh, this is gonna make me go to EB on a daily basis....

EVERYDAY THEIR MORNING UPDATES WILL DROP A GAME TO $10!!!!

Usually this price drop will last for 1 day...USED Will be reduced to $4.89 on most cases...

THE LIST SO FAR:

$20
Sonic Rush ADV 2 (DS)

$15
Nervous Brickdown[DS}

$10
Resident Evil: UC (wii)
NHL 2K8 (360)
Blacksite (PS3)
Guitar Hero (360)
Guitar Hero 3 (game only) (Ps2)
Rock Band (Ps2)
Manhunt 2 (wii)
Timeshift [PS3/360] :cry:
TC New Blood [Wii] :D
Touch the dead[DS] -> :) (could be $15)
Legend of the dragoon[Wii] :D
Alien Syndrom[Wii] :D
SC: legend[Wii] :D
Blacksite area 51[PS3/360] :cry:
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption[Wii]:cry:
Battalion Wars 2[Wii] :D
Chibi robo[DS] :D
Virtua fighter 5 online [360] :cry: (I'm not sure about the PS3 version)
Motor Storm[PS3] :D
Sonic Rider [Wii] :D
Sonic Secret Rings[Wii] :D
Fantastic 4 :D (I've only seen used copies at $4.89, suggesting its still available)
UNcharted [PS3] :roll: YMMV (most likely not available)
Conan [PS3] :D
Hellgate (Collector's edition) [PC] :D
$5
DQ Joker :D
Jam session :D
Master of Illusions[DS] -> :) $10

[quote name='Lockescythe']high school musical game only wii
boogie ps2
unreal tournament something for the pc
tony hawk for the oriignal xbox
dead or alive extreme 2 for the 360

couple more but I forgot them already.[/quote]

Unreal Tournament 3 for the PC (if that is what it is) would be the only thing interesting from that list then.

Tony Hawk for the original XBOX? Lame.

well as a trade in values go. High school musical trades in for 24$ at blockbuster.

I know most people hate flipping. But don't think anyone would care if that game sold out lol.
Grab a HSM trade it in get 2 good 9.99 wii games at blockbuster.

[quote name='Lockescythe']well as a trade in values go. High school musical trades in for 24$ at blockbuster.

I know most people hate flipping. But don't think anyone would care if that game sold out lol.
Grab a HSM trade it in get 2 good 9.99 wii games at blockbuster.[/quote]

good idea, will get ghost squad with the credit!

[quote name='craig64']Unreal 2K7? Ouch.

It sucks that there wasn't a single good game added today. Thanks for looking into it though.[/quote]
Unreal Tournament 3 = 2K7

So its the newest one.
I have it for PS3, so I didn't need it.

I did pick up a used copy of Dead or Alive Extreme 2 (the volleyball one) for $5 though

[quote name='Sousanator']Unreal Tournament 3 = 2K7

So its the newest one.
I have it for PS3, so I didn't need it.

I did pick up a used copy of Dead or Alive Extreme 2 (the volleyball one) for $5 though[/quote]

For $5 DOAX2 would be an okay distraction for a few hours. I wouldn't recommend it for anymore then that though

[quote name='Corizzle']For $5 DOAX2 would be an okay distraction for a few hours. I wouldn't recommend it for anymore then that though[/QUOTE]

You mean 5-10 minutes?

*rimshot*

[quote name='Sousanator']Unreal Tournament 3 = 2K7

So its the newest one.
I have it for PS3, so I didn't need it.[/quote]

Don't ask me why, but for some reason it crossed my mind as UT2K3. :S (because that would be a bad deal for $10)

[quote name='afterburn999']man its like the deals are getting crappier by the day[/quote]

no surprise to me as this "deal" is more like clearance of overstocks.

anything new today? i need to visit one today anyways...

battle of the pacific is what is being told on RFD, i had no intentions of going in today unless something spectacular was there, now i can just go tomorrow to pick up Metal Gear, of course the only day i want to go to ebgames really is the day my neice has a class at 930!

maybe i could con my brother into going there for me so i can line up for a 80gb LE PS3, i have over 400$ of EB credits so I may as well try to turn it into something i want or could sell for the same.

[quote name='spzero']Anybody know if TC:New Blood is still $10?[/QUOTE]

No. But if you want it to get it for cheap, I believe blockbuster is selling it for 19.99

[quote name='Ranzo']The NES GBA SP went down in price IF you can find them.[/quote]

That's a MEGA IF

Any hints on if any other games will be going down or are the major drops done?

[quote name='Lockescythe']tenchu z 360
vampire rain 360
project silpheed 360[/quote]

That's it? Damn! The one day I am actually going to the mall...

[quote name='Lockescythe']tenchu z 360[/quote]
Don't listen to the reviews, if you are a fan of the tenchu series, you will love this game. For 10 bucks (assuming thats what it's going for) you can't go wrong.

[quote name='imcrazy']Don't listen to the reviews, if you are a fan of the tenchu series, you will love this game. For 10 bucks (assuming thats what it's going for) you can't go wrong.[/quote]
But then again, you are crazy.

Ninety-Nine Nights is also $10. I got it for $5 used, and they had a whole lot.

Picked that up with Tenchu for $5 used and my Metal Gear LE.

Tenchu Z is actually fun. I think it was 14 or 19 or whatever during that DELL sale and thats when I bought it. I'm not near finished yet, but if you like Ninjas/Stealth, you'll really enjoy.

Awesome for 10 bucks.

Sylpheed is trash. I picked that up on release day and I hated it.

[quote name='Lockescythe']I picked up sylpheed due to it seemingly easy achieves and being Squeenix.

Hopefully I won't hate it.[/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sorry, its just that the achievements are really hard to get. Many require 5+ playthroughs of the game.
Despite confusing controls, it could have been a lot of fun.
However, they implement these REALLY stupid timers when you have 20 or so more planes to shoot down and you only have a couple minutes left. Its brutal.

Forgot to mention used DVDs are now $2.99. I saw a couple of anime dvds on the shelf. A couple of Escaflowne and some other one written in Jap.

I actually enjoyed Tenchu Z enough to beat it 3 times over on each difficulty.

For $5, I might just have to re-add it to my 360 library as I traded it away on a trade 3 at EB a while back. I'd grab N3 for $5 too, and replace my pretty scratched Vampire Rain.

[quote name='Kiluminati']We have any updates on whats new today or we still stuck with the same ol stuff from the last 2 days?[/QUOTE]

Ebgames don't usually have GOTD on friday or monday. Hope that helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back