Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 5th Annivesary Edition - $29.99, $10 off Skyrim + guide

earvcunanan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
300 (100%)
oblivion-anniversary2.jpg
Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion 5th Annivesary Edition
[IMG-L=5838]22778[/IMG-L] [IMG-L=5838]22779[/IMG-L]

image credit

Contents:

• Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition (includes Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles DLC)
  • $10 off coupon for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (can be used at any retailer)
  • Collector's Edition content (map, making of DVD, trailer for Skyrim)
  • Steelbook case and slip cover
  • There will be 200,000 units made, so it is limited
Release date: June 28, 2011 for PS3, 360, and PC

Amazon
:360: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition
:ps3: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone with a Best Buy Back ordered e-mail get any information? still can order it but its back ordered. I went to the store because online said it was in stock but of course it was sold out.

I've really lost some respect for Bethesda over this. I owned the Ps3 version with Knights of the Nine 3 years ago and thought I'd rebuy it cuz Oblivion is one of my favorite games ever. I knew that this is basically the GOTY edition with no DLC (disappointing), and no patches so I was prepared for that, but this UPC BS is just retarded (no offense). 6-8 weeks to ship to ship and I'd have to CUT up my COLLECTORS EDITION Oblivion? Boy they really milked over fans this time. Stupid marketing BS.

[quote name='shortyman920']I've really lost some respect for Bethesda over this. I owned the Ps3 version with Knights of the Nine 3 years ago and thought I'd rebuy it cuz Oblivion is one of my favorite games ever. I knew that this is basically the GOTY edition with no DLC (disappointing), and no patches so I was prepared for that, but this UPC BS is just retarded (no offense). 6-8 weeks to ship to ship and I'd have to CUT up my COLLECTORS EDITION Oblivion? Boy they really milked over fans this time. Stupid marketing BS.[/QUOTE]

1. Nobody forced you to buy it
2. Nobody is forcing you to cut out your UPC code

So idk what the big deal is. The $10 visa card you get for doing the mail-in rebate is not worth buying a game you already have or have already played. You either should buy it because you want to play it or like collecting games with steelbooks. Wayyyy too many people complaining about something that is pointless to even complain about.

[quote name='aircobra']1. Nobody forced you to buy it
2. Nobody is forcing you to cut out your UPC code

So idk what the big deal is. The $10 visa card you get for doing the mail-in rebate is not worth buying a game you already have or have already played. You either should buy it because you want to play it or like collecting games with steelbooks. Wayyyy too many people complaining about something that is pointless to even complain about.[/QUOTE]

They should have indicated how this $10 rebate/discount would work though. What about those who have never played the game? They're forced to cut out their UPC code from their game if they want the $10 rebate? Seems a little pointless if you ask me. Bethesda knows better.

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']They should have indicated how this $10 rebate/discount would work though. What about those who have never played the game? They're forced to cut out their UPC code from their game if they want the $10 rebate? Seems a little pointless if you ask me. Bethesda knows better.[/QUOTE]

Because the game doesn't work anymore once you cut out the UPC?

[quote name='shortyman920']I've really lost some respect for Bethesda over this. I owned the Ps3 version with Knights of the Nine 3 years ago and thought I'd rebuy it cuz Oblivion is one of my favorite games ever. I knew that this is basically the GOTY edition with no DLC (disappointing), and no patches so I was prepared for that, but this UPC BS is just retarded (no offense). 6-8 weeks to ship to ship and I'd have to CUT up my COLLECTORS EDITION Oblivion? Boy they really milked over fans this time. Stupid marketing BS.[/QUOTE]

No DLC? I thought the GOTY version included all the dlc expansions? Then again, I only had it for the 360. Never bothered with the PS3 version.

I don't know why people in this thread are angry. Obviously this is a great purchase if you haven't played Oblivion before or collects TES stuff.

Got my PS3 copy today. I previously had all the 360 GOTY and all the DLC, but it was all stolen. Seriously thought about going and buying a 360 today and swapping my PS3 version for a 360 copy. Opted not to though.

I do wish I'd just grabbed a PS3 GOTY copy though. Don't need the steel book and won't use the map and probably won't watch the extra content. Oh, well, by the time I knew about the red label it was too late. Won't ruin the game for me though and that's all I really care about.

So I havnt gotten my copy yet, But after watching numerous videos and reading reviews, I guess this isnt a REAL steelbook after all.. damn. Its a metal tin book. They really don't make steelbooks like they used to...

[quote name='Spyder187']My question is a simple one but consists of 2 parts:

1> Was this truly a limited print run making this a true limited edition?

2> If the answer to 1 is yes, what are the chances of a sealed copy's value increasing? [/QUOTE]

Technically it is a limited print apparently.. 200,000 copies I believe was the number. Will this drastically increase in price however? I personally doubt it. This game has had so many different variations/releases that the majority of people buying this game at the moment are collectors or people like me who sold their copy a long time ago and now have an excuse to dive back into the world of Oblivion.

Perhaps once the release of Skyrim looms closer on the horizon (or after it comes out and everyone loves it) this edition will become more popular, but I still doubt with a game this old, with so many different editions out already, that a copy will hold all that much value.

Again, this is all my personal opinion, fellow CAGs please argue this if you think I am wrong.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Technically it is a limited print apparently.. 200,000 copies I believe was the number. Will this drastically increase in price however? I personally doubt it. This game has had so many different variations/releases that the majority of people buying this game at the moment are collectors or people like me who sold their copy a long time ago and now have an excuse to dive back into the world of Oblivion.

Perhaps once the release of Skyrim looms closer on the horizon (or after it comes out and everyone loves it) this edition will become more popular, but I still doubt with a game this old, with so many different editions out already, that a copy will hold all that much value.

Again, this is all my personal opinion, fellow CAGs please argue this if you think I am wrong.[/QUOTE]

I dont think it will drastically raise in price either, but it defiantly wont fall. The 200,000 units produced are across all platforms too. So perhaps in the long run, one version could be harder to obtain than the others. If anything I think it might take a few good years. People will still want this, especially if the current gen lasts longer than 2013.

on another note.. man, if Bethesda is all about re-releasing their games and milking them, well wheres my Morrowind HD?!?!?!? I would love that. WITH trophies haha...

[quote name='TPerryoo7']So I havnt gotten my copy yet, But after watching numerous videos and reading reviews, I guess this isnt a REAL steelbook after all.. damn. Its a metal tin book. They really don't make steelbooks like they used to...[/QUOTE]

Not sure if you are just stating your opinion here or what, but it is an official SteelBook...

[quote name='ssjmichael']The 200K number is a rumor that was squashed, it is not limited to that amount, and probably not limited at all.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I'm still tempted to go grab a PS3 copy just because it is pretty packaging (red labels don't bother me, I rather like the all-red cases as well) but if I do, I'll do so without any expectation that it'll soar in price.

In fact, I think I'll head over to Best Buy later to take a look.

The one thing you will have to hold a hat to is that there will be a price drop on xbox this year. Meaning that there will probably be a lot of people new to xbox. If Skyrim gets rave reviews there will probably be a lot that either
1) buy Skyrim and love it and go to get the older games or
2) wait for a price drop on Skyrim and buy the older games to catch up
Either way this game has held it's value for this long and I hardly see that many used GOTY copies at my local GS. And I will tell you that my local gamestop has near everything and is doubling in size because they can't display everything they have so I usually use that as a gauge on popularity and it is passing it very well. At least on my side of town it is

[quote name='hellboypi']Not sure if you are just stating your opinion here or what, but it is an official SteelBook...[/QUOTE]

right, a "steelbook" Im not sure if youve ever had a real steelbook or not, but there is a slight difference in quality. Collectors know what im talking about. Ill see for myself when I get it in my hands, but as far as reviews are saying, it looks to be a metal tin book.

Dissapointing

It's an ACTUAL TM Steelbook. When you open it up, the trademark is ingraved on the bottom right of the left panel underneath the map/instruction manual.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']right, a "steelbook" Im not sure if youve ever had a real steelbook or not, but there is a slight difference in quality. Collectors know what im talking about. Ill see for myself when I get it in my hands, but as far as reviews are saying, it looks to be a metal tin book.

Dissapointing[/QUOTE]

Its does feel like a lesser quality than my other steelbooks.

[quote name='Jimmienoman']
Either way this game has held it's value for this long and I hardly see that many used GOTY copies at my local GS.[/QUOTE]
Morrowind is still being sold for $20 on Steam. Sure Morrowind shows it's age now, but it's still a very playable game that is decent. Oblivion to this day is still a very good game. No clue if Skyrim will be better, but Oblivion in it's own right is still an amazing game.

[quote name='TPerryoo7']right, a "steelbook" Im not sure if youve ever had a real steelbook or not, but there is a slight difference in quality. Collectors know what im talking about. Ill see for myself when I get it in my hands, but as far as reviews are saying, it looks to be a metal tin book.

Dissapointing[/QUOTE]

Perfect Dark Zero LE is a high-quality Steelbook. This.... this isn't, but it's done by the "Steelbook" company so technically it still counts.

Dissapointing[/QUOTE]

I can tell just from looking at it that it's not a "metal tin book". It's definitely a real official Steelbook even if it's not up to your quality standards. I personally don't see anything wrong with the quality of the steelbook. Can you link me to the reviews you're referring to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5qfsepimX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_35onmetE98

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Perfect Dark Zero LE is a high-quality Steelbook. This.... this isn't, but it's done by the "Steelbook" company so technically it still counts.[/QUOTE]

It seems like it is an in-between one. It's not badly done, but isn't a high quality one. Its definately a steelbook, but not a HQ one, but not a cheapy either. I am pleased with mine. It's almost like one of those that you get and are happy with, but you have that "if they only did this or that... Then it would have been AWESOME". In other words a few tweaks instead of a major change type situation.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I can tell just from looking at it that it's not a "metal tin book". It's definitely a real official Steelbook even if it's not up to your quality standards. I personally don't see anything wrong with the quality of the steelbook. Can you link me to the reviews you're referring to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5qfsepimX0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_35onmetE98[/QUOTE]

Well if you go to http://www.steelbook.com you will see their banner scroll by for the Oblivion Steelbook. So it is an official Steelbook but if they are making it at a lesser quality that might be true for all newer ones. I doubt they would make a lesser quality one just for this game.

So... I bought the CE (T-Rated) when it launched around the time of the 360. IIRC:

The Making-Of in this is the exact same video as the one in the CE? 41 minutes... every single thing on the "bonus" disc is super low-res, even the art and trailer for Skyrim.

Goddammit.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']So... I bought the CE (T-Rated) when it launched around the time of the 360. IIRC:

The Making-Of in this is the exact same video as the one in the CE? 41 minutes... every single thing on the "bonus" disc is super low-res, even the art and trailer for Skyrim.

Goddammit.[/QUOTE]

Not particularly surprised from Bethesda. While I stand by that I am very pleased with mine, anyone that has previous versions may not be as happy. Seems like a repackage of GOTY discs with CE extras in a new pretty box. Weird as Bethesda seems to like to keep Elder Scrolls rare finds over very long periods of time or just mass produce and make 3 copies for every gamer in america (FNV)

Does the ps3 version have trophies?

I was looking at it today debating. I have the regular oblivion for pc I beat. Was considering buying this for extra content and to play it again. I know trophies are trite and all but I enjoy getting them. When I looked at the back of the box though all it had listed was add on content, normally when they have trophies they say so on the back.

[quote name='gargus']Does the ps3 version have trophies?

I was looking at it today debating. I have the regular oblivion for pc I beat. Was considering buying this for extra content and to play it again. I know trophies are trite and all but I enjoy getting them. When I looked at the back of the box though all it had listed was add on content, normally when they have trophies they say so on the back.[/QUOTE]

No trophies were patched in

[quote name='Brother Daz']No trophies were patched in[/QUOTE]

Eh Ill pass on it then. When I said I was going to get it friend offered me his GOTY for 360 for free. I was just interested because I liked the case a lot and trophies would have been fun.

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well if you go to http://www.steelbook.com you will see their banner scroll by for the Oblivion Steelbook. So it is an official Steelbook but if they are making it at a lesser quality that might be true for all newer ones. I doubt they would make a lesser quality one just for this game.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. I don't get the whole "lesser quality" thing. I think people are just being thrown because it's a very sparse steelbook, no designs, no artwork, just a silver case with the embossed logo on both sides.

[quote name='gargus']Does the ps3 version have trophies?[/QUOTE]

Why are you asking? I thought you were 100% positive they were going to have them? Now that the game is out, I'm making sure to bump these same posts that you said you would do when you were apparently right and I was apparently wrong

[quote name='gargus']It will have them, Im virtually 100% positive. Awhile ago sony made trophies mandatory and every game released for ps3 has them. Only reason some didnt have them originally was sony let the devs decide if they wanted to, but they changed that policy a couple years ago.

Even old ps2 games like sly, god of war and tomb raider games re-released on ps3 had trophies.

Since this is a new sku and not just a reissue Im sure it will be treated like a new release post the new trophy rule and they will included.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gargus']But this like I said is a new sku thus its considered a new release, they arent simply just making more of the exact goty thats already out. The ps2 re-releases is my point, they were games released on the system AFTER mandatory trophies and thus had to include them.

Im not going to debate it with you. When it comes out it will have trophies, Im right and your wrong, nyah nyah nyah and so on. Ill make sure I come back to bump the thread with a quote from you just incase you forget after the game is out that it has trophies.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ssjmichael']Why are you asking? I thought you were 100% positive they were going to have them? Now that the game is out, I'm making sure to bump these same posts that you said you would do when you were apparently right and I was apparently wrong[/QUOTE]

I was wrong. Id have bet good money on it because I was under the impression ALL games released after a certain required them. But now that its out I see its labeled greatest hits and explains why it doesnt have trophies. I figured since it was labeled 5th anniversary it would be a rebranding and not just a rebadgeing.

No need to be a petty dickhead about it though. But some people are never happy unless they bring up old conversations for the shallow self satisfaction of rubbing ones nose in it. But then again this is the internet, being a asshole is par for the course now isnt it? Sadly though I dont really care. I was wrong and I admit it, mistakes happen, life goes on and your still a dickhead.

So say what you like, I got my question answered and Im done in this thread. Smell ya later.

[quote name='gargus'].No need to be a petty dickhead about it though. But some people are never happy unless they bring up old conversations for the shallow self satisfaction of rubbing ones nose in it[/QUOTE]

UM....Really???....Did you read your own post:

[quote name='gargus']Ill make sure I come back to bump the thread with a quote from you just incase you forget after the game is out that it has trophies.[/QUOTE]

Sounds a lot like you planned to "bring up old conversations for the shallow self satisfaction of rubbing ones nose in it". But no no, I guess it's different when the shoe is on the other foot huh?

I got 3 XBOX ones from Amazon but no coupons on the front of them. Granted I'm not going to cut up any of my games but did this happen to anyone else?

[quote name='PatelKing']I got 3 XBOX ones from Amazon but no coupons on the front of them. Granted I'm not going to cut up any of my games but did this happen to anyone else?[/QUOTE]

The coupons are inside the game.

[quote name='roymustang']So the $10 bucks off skyrim and guide is a mail-in rebate? Lame, very lame...[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm the only one that liked that it was a MiR. Since MiR dont show on receipts and will then PM a full hard drop instead of -$10.

The rest of it that goes with it sucks though.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Exactly. I don't get the whole "lesser quality" thing. I think people are just being thrown because it's a very sparse steelbook, no designs, no artwork, just a silver case with the embossed logo on both sides.[/QUOTE]

My only complaint with the steelbook is I would've liked it to have the game title on the spine. Otherwise it's a basic case, but they went the basic route because they did the embossed logo on both side. Personally I like the logo far better then painting art or text on there.

[quote name='MSUHitman']It's an ACTUAL TM Steelbook. When you open it up, the trademark is ingraved on the bottom right of the left panel underneath the map/instruction manual.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Perfect Dark Zero LE is a high-quality Steelbook. This.... this isn't, but it's done by the "Steelbook" company so technically it still counts.[/QUOTE]

Your right, it isnt. Even though it has a "Steelbook" TM, whats that mean when the product isnt? If a DVD has a blu ray TM logo on it, does it make it a blu ray?

[quote name='groundskeeper']Well if you go to http://www.steelbook.com you will see their banner scroll by for the Oblivion Steelbook. So it is an official Steelbook but if they are making it at a lesser quality that might be true for all newer ones. I doubt they would make a lesser quality one just for this game.[/QUOTE]

Same here. and no, they woudlnt make a lesser quality for one game, its happening with numerous games and movies out for the past couple of years, all Im saying.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Exactly. I don't get the whole "lesser quality" thing. I think people are just being thrown because it's a very sparse steelbook, no designs, no artwork, just a silver case with the embossed logo on both sides.[/QUOTE]

Ehh, no. you don't quite know what your talking about so I understand where your coming from and can see your confusion. Steelbook collectors know exactly what I mean though. the Steelbook TM means nothing. Thats not the fact Im talking about at all. Its like you go into a certain TM'd restaurant youve been to for 5 years that has produced your favorite meal, and then one day you get the meal and its microwaved leftovers. Thats basically what this situation is.

It IS lacking the true steelbook quality. much like alot of "steelbooks" these days among many other products. Its like the friggin recycling logo cut out in our game cases now, its hard to collect those because they feel like CRAP. The same situation here with steelbooks. Im not sure if its the same metal used just in a lower quantity or if its an entirely different metal.

Im not tryin to be ridiculous about it, just trying to tell you where Im coming from as a collector haha. Its still actually rather nice, and well worth it! But just not up to snuff. Disappointment sometimes brings frustration to posting lol.

And thats terrible news about the bonus content, I was hoping itd be in at least 720 since its on a friggin blu ray. what a waste.

"true steelbook quality" lol. Do go on, I don't think you reached your true elitist douchebag potential yet. You honestly sound like someone trying real hard to be a Steelbook snob, but really are just internalizing the opinions of others. Sort of like a someone who buys a bunch of wine, has no clue of their qualities, but labels them self a connoisseur. And for the record, are you actually discussing the quality of the metal after having seen it person? Because just yesterday you mentioned that you still didn't get your hands on one. Maybe you're such an expert that you can iidentify the characteristics of the metal used from videos and pictures of it? lol....

I asked you previously, but somehow you must have missed it, but can you provide a source to these reviews you mentioned earlier from these steelbook collector's saying this is such a poor steelbook

[quote name='ssjmichael']"true steelbook quality" lol. Do go on, I don't think you reached your true elitist douchebag potential yet. You honestly sound like someone trying real hard to be a Steelbook snob, but really are just internalizing the opinions of others. Sort of like a someone who buys a bunch of wine, has no clue of their qualities, but labels them self a connoisseur. And for the record, are you discussing the quality of the metal after having seen it person, because the last time you mentioned that you didn't see it yet, just wondering.

I asked you previously, but somehow you must have missed it, but can you provide a source to these reviews you mentioned earlier from these steelbook collector's saying this is such a poor steelbook[/QUOTE]

True Steelbooks have a nice oak and citrusy bouquet that reminds you of mornings in old country. This steelbook is an inferior quality. I think there may have been too many tannins left during the striking process.

[quote name='ssjmichael']"true steelbook quality" lol. Do go on, I don't think you reached your true elitist douchebag potential yet. You honestly sound like someone trying real hard to be a Steelbook snob, but really are just internalizing the opinions of others. Sort of like a someone who buys a bunch of wine, has no clue of their qualities, but labels them self a connoisseur. And for the record, are you actually discussing the quality of the metal after having seen it person? Because just yesterday you mentioned that you still didn't get your hands on one. Maybe you're such an expert that you can iidentify the characteristics of the metal used from videos and pictures of it? lol....

I asked you previously, but somehow you must have missed it, but can you provide a source to these reviews you mentioned earlier from these steelbook collector's saying this is such a poor steelbook[/QUOTE]

Yes, Its saturday now, I have one lol. Its QUITE obvious, you dont have to be a collector to see this quality drop, but it helps since it takes reference and history with these things, which I have. (or else why would i be going on about this? lol) And just look up reviews man, I dont have specific links. You can look around, go on different boards. i never said anything about collector reviews. it doesn't take a collector to see this. Im just saying that collectors actually know wtf Im talking about when in times average gamers dont.

[quote name='confoosious']True Steelbooks have a nice oak and citrusy bouquet that reminds you of mornings in old country. This steelbook is an inferior quality. I think there may have been too many tannins left during the striking process.[/QUOTE]

Honestly and kidding aside, that about sums it up.

For the record though, I am happy with my purchase for this on the PS3. Its still a very nice set and includes some things i didn't have before. I would have gotten this set regardless since Im an Oblivion fiend

[quote name='confoosious']True Steelbooks have a nice oak and citrusy bouquet that reminds you of mornings in old country. This steelbook is an inferior quality. I think there may have been too many tannins left during the striking process.[/QUOTE]

Indeed.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Why are you asking? I thought you were 100% positive they were going to have them? Now that the game is out, I'm making sure to bump these same posts that you said you would do when you were apparently right and I was apparently wrong[/QUOTE]

I was wondering if anyone was going to let Gargus have it.

Hmm, odds of this being somewhat rare and rising above the $30 value seem to be dropping ... damn, hopefully the bottom doesn't fall out on these before I can sell or trade either the PC or 360 copy I picked up.

[quote name='TPerryoo7'] Steelbook collectors know exactly what I mean though.[/QUOTE]

So I decided to actually do something you failed to do. Despite your claims of other steelbook collector's knowing what you're talking about, you provided no such proof to back that up.

I however did inquire from hardcore Steelbook collector's at Blu-ray.com

Here's what Fan_Of_Gaming had to say:

I don't mind it at all, sometime simple art works well. Is the lack of a printed spine disappointing? sure, but the inside art is very nice and the quality of the actual steelbook seems the same as the other steels I own
And in case you think he may not know what other Steelbooks are like, or perhaps you think he doesn't own enough to know what he's talking about, here's his current amount owned:

Movie Steelbooks: 128
Movie Ironpacks: 11
Video Game Steelbooks: 23

I daresay he is one of those true Steelbook Collector's you go on about, and I daresay he doesn't know what you're talking about. I'll make sure to update everyone with feedback from actual steelbook collector's as they come in

Wake me when this is down to $10 like the Perfect Dark "limited edition." A 5-year anniversary edition is just such a ridiculous concept when you think about it.

[quote name='ssjmichael']So I decided to actually do something you failed to do. Despite your claims of other steelbook collector's knowing what you're talking about, you provided no such proof to back that up.

I however did inquire from hardcore Steelbook collector's at Blu-ray.com

Here's what Fan_Of_Gaming had to say:

And in case you think he may not know what other Steelbooks are like, or perhaps you think he doesn't own enough to know what he's talking about, here's his current amount owned:

Movie Steelbooks: 128
Movie Ironpacks: 11
Video Game Steelbooks: 23

I daresay he is one of those true Steelbook Collector's you go on about, and I daresay he doesn't know what you're talking about. I'll make sure to update everyone with feedback from actual steelbook collector's as they come in[/QUOTE]

uh, I daresay Yes of course it feels like the other steelbooks he owns. Hes got tons of them. I would say there is a CHANCE that this oblivion book feels like some of the 151 steelbooks he does own. Let him go though his collection and find the differences. If he doesn't know, then I would contact someone else. Even people in this forum have commented that it isnt an expected steelbook quality, but cheaper feeling. That is the fact of the matter. Its produced differently and its more along the lines of a steel tin like Resident Evil 5 was. That was atrocious. you could dent that sucker by touching it. But this isn't THAT bad at least. Steelbooks are TOUGH and and can take a beating. Most of my greatest Steelbooks, like Resident Evil 4 are holding stronger than ever with no dents or paint scrapes. They have a certain weight and feel to them. Ill say it again, I do really like this oblivion set though.

Bottom line is that its a lesser quality than I expected from a Steelbook. Some people don't notice, some people do. I noticed. You dont. It could be due to various reasons. We can go on about this forever but lets stop it here. Its a friggin video game case. If you want, sure go ahead and post feedback from others, someone will notice and point out the things I am. Otherwise forget it! Its seriously insignificant.

bread's done
Back