Election Day 2012: I Voted for Kodos

[quote name='Clak']I cannot believe that Desjarlais is doing so well. People in this state will vote for anything. Next time somebody should try getting their dog on the ballot.[/QUOTE]

Looks like Blackbeard is going to keep her seat too..
Sucks butts

I'm hoping that there's enough of a majority victory in the other battleground states where we don't have to deal with Hanging Chads, Part II.

[quote name='EdRyder']Looks like Blackbeard is going to keep her seat too..
Sucks butts[/QUOTE]
Oh I knew that already, but desjarwhateverthefuck I just can't believe. The man is a complete scumbag.

[quote name='4thHorseman']Romney is currently leading in VA, and Obama is leading on OH. Florida is close, but Obama is barely leading.[/QUOTE]

Well there is a lot of votes left in Broward and Miami-Dade. I think he pulls ahead.

Dayum, Akin getting slaughtered.

edit- Alright, I'm watching NBC, y'all need to get your own stations. ;)

[quote name='Clak']Dayum, Akin getting slaughtered.

edit- Alright, I'm watching NBC, y'all need to get your own stations. ;)[/QUOTE]

ive been watching ABC. :p

[quote name='cancerman1120']Maccaskill called in MO...Akin can go back to his hole.[/QUOTE]

Did he rape that hole as god intended?

WV is weird that way too. Dem governor, both senators are Dem, 2 of 3 house members are Dem, but they've gone Republican for president the past 4 times now.

Environmental stuff hurt Gore and Kerry, and Obama has that as well as there being a lot of racism there being one of the whitest (and poorest/lowest educated) states in the country.

Turned it over to Fox News in time to see Peggy Noonan crying about the "character assassination" of Romney. I really do love it when the student becomes the Master.

Oh man, I've been watching MSNBC but I should be watching Fox News to delight in the Republican losing streak we're headed toward...

[quote name='dohdough']Giving his concession speech right now...I think he's a little inebriated.[/QUOTE]
He did look a little happy, even slurring his speech a bit.

CNN just called Wisc for Obama and NC for Romney. West Coast stuff all to Obama, though haven't called Oregon yet.

So at 238 to 191 by their current projections.

CNN calls Oregon as expected.

All but over. Nevada almost sure to go for Obama, and then just needs any of the remaining states--and he'll likely get them all except for Missouri.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']Lets go off dat cliff and get some taxes RAISED[/QUOTE]
Not so fast. The Republicans are projected to hold onto the house. Four more years of gridlock are in store for us.

[quote name='Spokker']Not so fast. The Republicans are projected to hold onto the house. Four more years of gridlock are in store for us.[/QUOTE]

Thats the point! Its genius! Taxes up automatically on Jan 1 if Congress does nothing. What are the odds of them doing nothing, hHAHAHAHAHA

bread's done
Back