Emergency Lowball (OVER)

I think you might accidentally have me up for bidding on Puzzle Quest and The Darkness 2. I could be wrong.
You had put those bids from the other lowball thread that was created by Frosty...if you would like to remove your bids that's perfectly fine..I had just thought you would of wanted those since you bid on them from the other thread.

Dragon Age Origins Sealed Collectors Edition (PS3) 10 bid fiest

edit didnt see the other post till afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:
You had put those bids from the other lowball thread that was created by Frosty...if you would like to remove your bids that's perfectly fine..I had just thought you would of wanted those since you bid on them from the other thread.
I really appreciate you transferring them over, but if it is possible I'd like to remove the bids on those 2 items.

Cars 2 - $1

Chromehounds - $1

Wartech - $1

Spider Man Friend or Foe - $2

Time Splitters Future Perfect - $2

Teen Titans - $1

Red Faction Guerrilla - $2

Afro Samurai - $4

Trapt - $2

Inuyasha The Curse of the Cursed Mask - $2

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Sealed $14

Hyper Dimension Neptunia V Limited Edition $21

Atelier Totori-$5

Fatal Frame III $7

Inuyasha The Curse of the Cursed Mask - $3

Darkness II, The - $1

Super Mario All Stars - $8

Guardian Legend, The - $2

Legend of Zelda, with manual - $5

Wally Bear and the "NO!" Gang - $3

Hey VGC17, can you please fix my bids when you see this? I think I had $1 on Nightmare of Druaga and Bujingai, and I did not bid on Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter (already have it).

Oh, and I'll put $1 on Legend of Heroes (PSP) and Aerowings (DC).

Atelier Totori-$7

Fire Emblem $16

Hyper Dimension Neptunia V Limited Edition $31

Fatal Frame III - $9

I never bid on Afro Samurai-$6 maxpower0965???? If you could fix that VGC that be great thanks.

Also I see some bids of $.50 cent increments on a few PS3 games. Is bidding in smaller increments allowed in this lowball?

I never bid on Afro Samurai-$6 maxpower0965???? If you could fix that VGC that be great thanks.

Also I see some bids of $.50 cent increments on a few PS3 games. Is bidding in smaller increments allowed in this lowball?
From the OP

"4) The smallest bid increment is $1.00, no $.50, $.10 or $.01 bids!"

That's not to say that you can't bid $1.50 for something though, which might have been the case.

Might have to wait a while for a pic. Frosty said he wouldn't be around much, which is why VGC is hosting the lowball for him.

Also, Edwin29, I had already bid $20 on Fire Emblem before you did. No big deal though, I know a simple way to fix that.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance $21

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Sealed - $22

Genji: Day of the Blade -$3

Atelier Totori - $9
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter - $1

Ugh, I used to have a sealed Fire Emblem PoR that I bought for $5 when Movie Gallery went under. And I opened it for the Club Nintendo code...

Ugh, I used to have a sealed Fire Emblem PoR that I bought for $5 when Movie Gallery went under. And I opened it for the Club Nintendo code...
Ouch....even opened they fetch a good amount (sure u already know). I would take a complete copy but would love a sealed one for my collection.

bread's done
Back