Fatal Frame III - 16

Mortal Kombat Kollection - 5

Maximo Ghosts to Glory - 3

Gantz - 5

Black Lagoon - 7

Scott Pilgrim - 3

Guides

Persona 4 - 6

umm so we are now doing .50 bids?   nvm saw a post about it. however, the term increment is used. which means the increases must be by +1.  just saying since the term "increment" was used and not anything $1.00 and above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Maximo Ghosts to Glory - 3

Divinity II Ego Draconis $3

Mortal Kombat Kollection - 5

Genji Day of the Blade - $3.50

Atelier Totori - $11.50

Midway Arcade Treasures - 1
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 - 1
Midway Arcade Treasures 3 - 1

Ah My Buddha - 1.50

umm so we are now doing .50 bids? nvm saw a post about it. however, the term increment is used. which means the increases must be by +1. just saying since the term "increment" was used and not anything $1.00 and above.
Hmm, that's true. So that would mean bids can only be in $1 increments, no matter what. $1.50 opening bids wouldn't be allowed, as it's not a multiple of $1. I guess it's up to clarification from Frosty...but you'd really be a cheap ass if you can't even shell out 50 extra cents on a bid.

Hmm, that's true. So that would mean bids can only be in $1 increments, no matter what. $1.50 opening bids wouldn't be allowed, as it's not a multiple of $1. I guess it's up to clarification from Frosty...but you'd really be a cheap ass if you can't even shell out 50 extra cents on a bid.
agreed, I am all for .50 cent bids if it is clearly defined, but in this situation it is not.

maybe I really just don't want muthaluvas nickel and diming me on what I want lol.

edit- upon further research, the rule on bid increments here is the same verbatim as the one in my previous lowball auctions (respectfully stolen and credited to dv8mads rules), which would further cement (in my mind and experience with not just mine, but other folks lowball auctions) the idea that .50 bids should/would not be permitted. I guess Frosty does have the final say, but it seems that allowing this types of increments would be improperly citing a source material (sorry, brain is in school paper mode).

Ghostbusters - $1 Deathfromace
Great Football - $1 Deathfromace
Great Soccer - $1 Deathfromace
Hang On/Safari Hunt - $1 Deathfromace
Pro Wrestling - $1 Deathfromace
Reggie Jackson Baseball - $1 Deathfromace
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego - $1 Deathfromace

Is it possible for pictures of the sega genesis games? I only see NBA Jam in them and it's just the cart.

Ghostbusters - $1 Deathfromace
Great Football - $1 Deathfromace
Great Soccer - $1 Deathfromace
Hang On/Safari Hunt - $1 Deathfromace
Pro Wrestling - $1 Deathfromace
Reggie Jackson Baseball - $1 Deathfromace
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego - $1 Deathfromace

Is it possible for pictures of the sega genesis games? I only see NBA Jam in them and it's just the cart.
respect for the master system bids, I was going to bid on ghostbusters and Carmen sandiego, but the master system convertor I have doesn't fit in the model 2 genesis I have :(

I was told the genesis games are cib, but these are not the genesis games you seek :whistle2:$

ahhhh real monsters $3

I saw they were complete but I want to know if complete in this situation also means good condition and the manuals are not beat up :D

It seems like every time there are sega games it's always me and you 

I saw they were complete but I want to know if complete in this situation also means good condition and the manuals are not beat up :D

It seems like every time there are sega games it's always me and you
great minds...have similar taste? lol, we are the resident sega nerds around here.

btw, I just won a box of genesis game cases on ebay, and I can pm you a list of ones I would trade if ya like :)

agreed, I am all for .50 cent bids if it is clearly defined, but in this situation it is not.

maybe I really just don't want muthaluvas nickel and diming me on what I want lol.

edit- upon further research, the rule on bid increments here is the same verbatim as the one in my previous lowball auctions (respectfully stolen and credited to dv8mads rules), which would further cement (in my mind and experience with not just mine, but other folks lowball auctions) the idea that .50 bids should/would not be permitted. I guess Frosty does have the final say, but it seems that allowing this types of increments would be improperly citing a source material (sorry, brain is in school paper mode).
yes i get .50 isnt far off. but then someone could go and bid 1.01. since that is now in this area. now people can say no one is going to do such a thing. still always that chance that someone whats to drag out a bid to annoy or bump someone off. js lowballers need to adjust their rules instead of the ez copy/paste. never know when an issue/annoyance is going to come for that one WANTED item. lol

yes i get .50 isnt far off. but then someone could go and bid 1.01. since that is now in this area. now people can say no one is going to do such a thing. still always that chance that someone whats to drag out a bid to annoy or bump someone off. js lowballers need to adjust their rules instead of the ez copy/paste. never know when an issue/annoyance is going to come for that one WANTED item. lol
heres the thing - copy /pasting rules for a lowball usually is sourcced from the guy who started this whole thread, so its a cut and dry thing. someone reading into the above rule is really just reading into way too deep (and inaccurately i would say). i personally would not honor their bid and let them know why.

i have used the same rules in 5 seperate auctions, and never had an issue with anyone "misinterpreting" said rule (participating in far more with the same rule and having no issue like this) leaving me wondering how that happened here.

yea, that FE game is up there. I expect it to go higher too!

Super Mario All Stars $ 18

Dead Space 2 LE $ 9

Arkham Asylum (in CE case)- $9

Final Fantasy XIII $3

Assassins Creed II + bonus disc-$3

Assassins Creed Brotherhood + bonus disc $3

I'm finally throwing in some bids :p

BK Trilogy-$1

The Darkness-$1

LOST Via Domus-$3

Phantasy Star Universe-$2

Alone in The Dark-$2

Cars 2-$2

The Darkness 2-$2

Golden Compass-$2

Meet the Robinsons-$2

Blast Works-$1

MLB Power Pros-$1

Super Mario All Stars-$19

Capcom Classics Mini Mix-$1

Gunstar Super Heroes-$2

Kloana 2-$3

Rave Master-$1

Teen Titans-$2

Killzone 2-$2

Inuyasha-$4

Stitch Experiment 626-$1

Batman Gotham City Racer-$1

Mort the Chicken-$1

Legend of Heroes-$2

Masa I just wanted another one. It's out of print awhile back so the collector in me wants as many as I can find lol. I have one right now. May let this one go

bread's done
Back