Emergency Lowball (OVER)

Super mario all stars - $22
Time splitters future - $9
Ape escape 3 - $2
Moto 07 - $1
Dead space 2 LE - $10

Last edited by a moderator:
@h%5CB    Q5ޝ]YwiBF    '!Uȍ(6Sh~A?J`4OSI[3g=Ziw}F;þni=¼ޛ+gu]5r0꿧ݝ9mL>"KP
y=SK{b1jokwN9{8*C;vi=F^ySFΪNN}_`cc{7uqo|fw3џ^ª=ۥ+3|,s:؟ŝ#W*Fj{V^z\tNګ#g{ǪkWy3|ۥg[Q\?q|;gwkoU=՞jX՞~5~+M_

Cars 2-$4 ooga
Meet the Robinsons-$3 ooga
Spider Man Friend or Foe-$4 ooga

Tsugunai Atonement - $4

Transformers - $1

Killer 7 - $3

Nightmare of Druaga - $2

Nier - $5

Wally Bear and the NO! Gang - $5

Trojan - $1

Puzzle Quest Galactrix - $2

Deep Labyrinth - $2

SNK vs. Capcom Card Fighters DS - $3

Metroid Fusion box - $1

AAAHH!! Real Monsters-$4 Deathfromace
Vectorman-$1 Deathfromace
X-Men-$1 Deathfromace

Sorry about above one I'm doing this at work and computer messed up :D

I did too. From the the first post:

Ending the Auction:
I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (EST) on 11-10-13. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.
Which, granted, it is the 10th on EST time, but to me when you say late...I think you mean like 10pm-12am on the 10th...not midnight-1am on the 10th. I was thinking it was going to end late in the evening not early in the morning. Bummer, lost some stuff I wanted to bid on. And by the way it ended, I'm assuming more people thought along the same lines as we did.

Which, granted, it is the 10th on EST time, but to me when you say late...I think you mean like 10pm-12am on the 10th...not midnight-1am on the 10th. I was thinking it was going to end late in the evening not early in the morning. Bummer, lost some stuff I wanted to bid on. And by the way it ended, I'm assuming more people thought along the same lines as we did.
I was thinking the same thing, but I'm ok with it, I'm sure other opportunities will arrise later =)

Okay, I am definitely losing my mind with the constant updating of a couple threads on CAG and work. The lowball hasn't ended yet. I definitely thought Saturday was the 10th, and sunday the 11th. I apologize CAGs.

yeesh scared me with the post saying its over. Kinda iffy on when it will end today. hopefully i can check in again before its over Heres my bids

Wartech $2

gustar super heroes $3

Klonoa 2 $6

future tactics the uprising $2

Black Stone: Magic & Steel $2

Genji Day of the Blade $5

Deep labrynth $3

the guardian legend $4

Wally Bear and the "NO!" Gang  $6

Trapt $3

hidden invasion $1

Tsugunai Atonement $5

Bujingai $2

summoner $1

summoner 2 $1
C-Control complete series $4

I'll post the ending around 10pm EST today.
Also I am unfortunately back in the US. I got a bit of a drive ahead of me but I'll be more active today.
Thanks VGC and all the bidders.

Congrats to whoever won Ape Escape.
Lol. I was saying that because I had bid on it and I was surprised someone else actually wanted it.

Damnit, didn't realize this was ending last night. Oh well.

Edit: Nevermind, still up and running.

I'll bid some more when its updated. Too lazy to look over the last couple pages.

bread's done
Back