[END] Register w/Overstock Auctions: Support CAG & Get $10 Credit at Overstock.com!

My $10 code didn't show up so I had to use the live help to get a CSR to activate it. As far as I know, there is no expiration date being that it is a credit on your account, not a coupon.

[quote name='SkyGheNe']I don't see a lock at the bottom of my firefox browser. I was about to enter my cc and verify but i saw that...[/QUOTE]

If you mean on the sign up page, this has been covered earlier in the thread: Don't enter your CC info on that page, just select the choice that states you will enter it later, and complete your registration. Once you receive your email from them, use the link to finish the process, then log on. Go to your account and finish entering your billing info on the encrypted page.

Add me to the list of ones who entered their credit card info on the unsecure page.

Cheapy, could you add that tip to the first post? I read your post first & went directly to register before reading the rest of the posts.

[quote name='wubb']Also, it doesn't look like you can use hotmail accounts to register on the Auctions site? Did anyone use a hotmail account successfullly? (I use a hotmail account for my existing Overstock shopping account.)[/QUOTE]

I just used a hotmail account and I was able to register.

I signed up for the Overstock account, and it said that it could take between 10 and 20 days to actually "verify" the CC with the account. I'm guessing that this means I won't officially be a verified account holder until after the offer has expired. Has anyone actually received the $10 credit yet? 'Cause I'm not holding my breath on this one.

I did it as well, I hope I can manage to get something cheaply. I've scanned through overstock before and didn't find anything.

Hmm...well, I considered making a thread for suggestions on good ways to use the $10 credit at Overstock.com, but couldn't decide what forum to put it in. So, what the hey, I'll just offer my own right here, in case there are any like-minded folks out there who might be interested in this:

Chef! The Complete Collection (Seasons 1-3) is available for pre-order at Overstock.com for $43, and they currently offer $1 shipping, so this pre-order would come to $33 shipped. For any fans of this BBC comedy, this would seem to be the lowest price going so far (the set should come out in late August.)

[quote name='RBM']
Chef! The Complete Collection (Seasons 1-3) is available for pre-order at Overstock.com for $43, and they currently offer $1 shipping, so this pre-order would come to $33 shipped. For any fans of this BBC comedy, this would seem to be the lowest price going so far (the set should come out in late August.)[/QUOTE]

Very funny show! Still a bit pricey for me, maybe i could find the region 2's on ebay for cheaper?...

Anyway, I plan to put the $10 on a DVD player I've been meaning to get.

[quote name='RBM']Hmm...well, I considered making a thread for suggestions on good ways to use the $10 credit at Overstock.com, but couldn't decide what forum to put it in. So, what the hey, I'll just offer my own right here, in case there are any like-minded folks out there who might be interested in this:

Chef! The Complete Collection (Seasons 1-3) is available for pre-order at Overstock.com for $43, and they currently offer $1 shipping, so this pre-order would come to $33 shipped. For any fans of this BBC comedy, this would seem to be the lowest price going so far (the set should come out in late August.)[/QUOTE]

Oh man! I remember seeing that on PBS awhile back. Funny stuff.

This is the BBC show I wish would come out on DVD in North America...

http://www.bbcamerica.com/genre/comedy_games/my_hero/my_hero.jsp

Or I need to find a way to get BBC America.

I signed up and later input my CC number but still have no $10 coupon @ checkout. Hopefully it will show up soon.

[quote name='lord_ebonstone']Still no coupon for me. I hope Overstock doesn't fuck me over.[/QUOTE]

i signed up for this deal last thursday, and even though it says to give the coupon 5 days to arrive in your account, i'm going to call overstock's customer service by today if it hasn't appeared :lol:

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']i signed up for this deal last thursday, and even though it says to give the coupon 5 days to arrive in your account, i'm going to call overstock's customer service by today if it hasn't appeared :lol:[/QUOTE]

Let us know how it goes, I might have to do the same thing as you if I don't get my coupon.

*two more spoilers*

Credit: LiveAudioWrestling.com

- To update on Vince McMahon's "major announcement" tonight - it's likely to involve Brock Lesnar and his role at WWE SummerSlam 2005.

From Tatanka's official website:

"Yes... for those of you who may have noticed, Chris will be participating on WWE programming tonight... most likely in the Masterlock Challenge segment. Stay tuned here for more news in the next few days!"

*end of two spoilers*

it hasn't appeared in my account today, but i've decided to be more patient and wait until tomorrow b/c it'll officially be 5 days by then. i'll let you alls know if there are any problems :)

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']it hasn't appeared in my account today, but i've decided to be more patient and wait until tomorrow b/c it'll officially be 5 days by then. i'll let you alls know if there are any problems :)[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, still nothing here for me.

[quote name='yeldarb367']They also have an online chat service that I used to get mine activated.[/QUOTE]

Thats what I'm going to try right now. Hopefully I'll get somewhere.

bread's done
Back