Esurance.com is giving away 500 pairs of tix each day for Star Trek: Into Darkness!

Just an FYI, I went back today to see if I could try and win some more and got this message:

you’ve overloaded the transporter!

Thanks for entering, but you’ve already won the maximum number of tickets allowed for our giveaway. Head to fandango.com to redeem them. If you need help, email us at [email protected].

It then displays your redemption code. Guess I'll have to get the wifey to try with her acct!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Just an FYI, I went back today to see if I could try and win some more and got this message:

you’ve overloaded the transporter!

Thanks for entering, but you’ve already won the maximum number of tickets allowed for our giveaway. Head to fandango.com to redeem them. If you need help, email us at [email protected].

It then displays your redemption code. Guess I'll have to get the wifey to try with her acct![/QUOTE]

Or you could save them for those of us who haven't won.

so i won a few days ago. and i just now reserved my tickets. i have to drive to whittier in order to see the movie. it's about a 30 min drive from san dimas.

just a warning. not a lot of theaters are doing the preshow. at least in my area

[quote name='webkatt']so i won a few days ago. and i just now reserved my tickets. i have to drive to whittier in order to see the movie. it's about a 30 min drive from san dimas.

just a warning. not a lot of theaters are doing the preshow. at least in my area[/QUOTE]

What preshow?

Been driving to PA and finally arrived so I decided to check this thread. Still have yet to win myself but a big congrats on all the winners here so far!

I love helping people out an really glad I could help people see what is going to be a great movie.

Good luck to those still trying!

After 5 days I finally won. Now should I see Star Trek in 3D or not? Never seen a 3D movie before but I'm a huge Trek fan so I'm afraid it could ruin the experience.

[quote name='finsfan0210']After 5 days I finally won. Now should I see Star Trek in 3D or not? Never seen a 3D movie before but I'm a huge Trek fan so I'm afraid it could ruin the experience.[/QUOTE]

I've yet to see a movie in 3D as well, and this will be my first. I'm assuming it'll be integrated relatively well (we can hope!)

I had a strange predicament happen to me. I won the other day and took a picture of my winning screen just to keep in my records. I went back to the contest page just now and my code is different than it was yesterday. Do I have two codes now? I don't want to try and use them since it says they're one use codes and I apparently don't have a theater in town that accepts Fandango (I didn't know until after I won)

Been trying since the beginning, haven't won yet. I'm glad they're running this until the 19th! Thanks for the link OP.

So I won today, but dont have a theater around me that will accept Fandango. They said they can send a card to me for use at a non-participating theater, anybody know how long that would take?

I won tickets! I never win these stupid things, my wife is very excited about getting to see it early for next to nothing. Thanks for the heads up about this OP!

[quote name='webkatt']so i won a few days ago. and i just now reserved my tickets. i have to drive to whittier in order to see the movie. it's about a 30 min drive from san dimas.

just a warning. not a lot of theaters are doing the preshow. at least in my area[/QUOTE]

Lol, at that rate between the hour long trip and cost of gas I would just pay for the tickets in town.

bread's done
Back