Esurance.com is giving away 500 pairs of tix each day for Star Trek: Into Darkness!

[quote name='trunks982']i wonder if i can choose a diff movie for this code.[/QUOTE]

That's what I hope. Im def gonna see fast and furious 6 so free tickets for that would be much better than having to see star trek

I won 2 times, enough to get my friends in for free too. I will have a spare 4th ticket, but I think I'll just give it away at the theater.

It took me ~2 weeks or so, but I finally won 2 free tickets. So for everyone who's been trying, just keep it up. It'll eventually happen.

Did anyone find out if you can use the redemption code on a different movie other than Star Trek?

[quote name='ARsignal11']It took me ~2 weeks or so, but I finally won 2 free tickets. So for everyone who's been trying, just keep it up. It'll eventually happen.

Did anyone find out if you can use the redemption code on a different movie other than Star Trek?[/QUOTE]

I assume you can. But if not most theaters don't care if you watch a different movie. I've had no trouble seeing other movies even though my stub says it is for a specific one.

[quote name='finsfan0210']I assume you can. But if not most theaters don't care if you watch a different movie. I've had no trouble seeing other movies even though my stub says it is for a specific one.[/QUOTE]
I just tried. "Sorry, the code you entered can only be redeemed for certain movies. Please check the code and try again, or select a different movie."

[quote name='GinsuVictim']I just tried. "Sorry, the code you entered can only be redeemed for certain movies. Please check the code and try again, or select a different movie."[/QUOTE]

No I meant redeem it for Star Trek and just go to the theater and see another movie. Most theaters will not care.

[quote name='finsfan0210']No I meant redeem it for Star Trek and just go to the theater and see another movie. Most theaters will not care.[/QUOTE]

or just sneak into something else. Ill most likely do so, in order to watch the Hangover 3 or perhaps Fast 6 (only if I don't buy some of the previous titles that have fandango cash within them.)

[quote name='GinsuVictim']I just tried. "Sorry, the code you entered can only be redeemed for certain movies. Please check the code and try again, or select a different movie."[/QUOTE]

That sucks. I wanted to watch fast and furious 6 for free

Nice, finally won tickets! Has anyone tried to redeem the code for a different movie?

Reason being, there's no way my fiance will go see this.

[quote name='sp00ge']Nice, finally won tickets! Has anyone tried to redeem the code for a different movie?

Reason being, there's no way my fiance will go see this.[/QUOTE]

Read page 6.

Unfortunately it can only be used for Star Trek.

[quote name='TKtheknight']I am too getting that PLANE error. Lol does it not thing we can spell it right?[/QUOTE]
If you're still getting it try spelling GREEN, saw someone post saying he tried it and it worked.

[quote name='Justin11']If you're still getting it try spelling GREEN, saw someone post saying he tried it and it worked.[/QUOTE]

This worked, THANKS!

[quote name='Royal High Knight']These don't have to be claimed the by a certain time do they? Could I say watch the movie on the 20th?[/QUOTE]

They expire in June I think

I just won a pair of tickets. I thought the last Star Trek movie was very well done, so I was looking forward to this movie. Thank you OP!

Won a pair on my third try. Have a question regarding Regal Crown Club points, as I entered my Regal card and it says I should get some crown club reward, but it doesn't say how I'm supposed to get it. BTW, fandango is close to a scam in my book at this time. For anyone who thinks I'm just ragging, try to get in touch with their nonexistant customer service. Been on the phone 4 times today for between 20-40 minutes and still haven't talked to a person. Trying their online chat and have been on for 50 minutes and still nothing. I accidentally clicked to receive that bonus offer at the end of paying for your tickets, but didn't click the link they email your or anything, and want to be sure they don't charge my card after reading horror stories on the net. Will definitely be going to the bank to have them put a stop in case of any additional charges.

Also, ended up using my free pair to pay up for the IMAX 3d. Figured I've already been treated to a 15 minutes preview and love IMAX, so for an extra 4.50 a ticket after their stupid service fees (didn't know of them when choosing the IMAX 3d or that the free tickets wouldn't work for IMAX) that I might as well. At this point it would have been easier just standing in the nonexistent lines and paying without ridiculous service fees for tickets, or paying for some other movie and sneaking in.

[quote name='sonicfreak5']Have tried everyday since this contest started and still haven't won. Bummer =/[/QUOTE]

Same here. We have four more tries though (I think.) Hope we win soon!

bread's done
Back