Esurance.com is giving away 500 pairs of tix each day for Star Trek: Into Darkness!

[quote name='CodeTrader']Fandango has a promo for a complimentary download of the Star Trek (2009) movie on iTunes if you buy Star Trek Into Darkness tickets.

I wonder if you can use the promo code for this contest. Anyone know?

http://www.fandango.com/startrekintodarkness3d_161535/movietimes?date=5/15/2013[/QUOTE]

I got a e-mail from Fandango stating just that. I "purchased" my tickets a week or so ago after winning. Got the e-mail today saying I could download the original on iTunes.

[quote name='tokyostomp']I got a e-mail from Fandango stating just that. I "purchased" my tickets a week or so ago after winning. Got the e-mail today saying I could download the original on iTunes.[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I gave my code for the tickets away.

FYI: "We’re excited and honored to collaborate with Paramount Pictures, Bad Robot and Gallery 1988 to unveil the first edition in the series: a special STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS print from artist Mark Englert. Fans attending the 8pm IMAX show on Wednesday, May 15th at participating locations will receive this original print."

http://www.imax.com/community/blog/star-trek-into-darkness-imax-fanfixtm-debut/

Check out the link, the print is pretty sweet.

[quote name='drysushi']Here's an Itunes download code for the 2009 Star Trek. If you snag it, please say so.

9EKEFE3N477H[/QUOTE]

Thanks got it!

Just a heads-up, for anyone that won that doesn't have a Fandango theatre in your area you can do the alternate redemption method and get a prepaid Visa sent to you in the amount of $31. Says you can only use it at a theatre, but there's no way for them to really know as far as I'm aware. I was able to redeem it for 2 tickets and a $17 gift card to my theatre, so it was actually good for FOUR tickets if you get cheap ones.

http://www.fandango.com/visaprepaidcard/

[quote name='scataloth']Just a heads-up, for anyone that won that doesn't have a Fandango theatre in your area you can do the alternate redemption method and get a prepaid Visa sent to you in the amount of $31. Says you can only use it at a theatre, but there's no way for them to really know as far as I'm aware. I was able to redeem it for 2 tickets and a $17 gift card to my theatre, so it was actually good for FOUR tickets if you get cheap ones.

http://www.fandango.com/visaprepaidcard/[/QUOTE]

just tried it finding out RAVE does not take these tickets

[quote name='scataloth']Just a heads-up, for anyone that won that doesn't have a Fandango theatre in your area you can do the alternate redemption method and get a prepaid Visa sent to you in the amount of $31. Says you can only use it at a theatre, but there's no way for them to really know as far as I'm aware. I was able to redeem it for 2 tickets and a $17 gift card to my theatre, so it was actually good for FOUR tickets if you get cheap ones.

Haha... I sold my ticket code for $7 yesterday since my theater didn't accept Fandango. Oh well, there's always next time.

I think... I love you! Heh

Was today the last day? I didn't get the same losing message as usual telling me to play again tomorrow. It just said sorry and go see Star Trek in theaters :(

[quote name='Link2999']Was today the last day? I didn't get the same losing message as usual telling me to play again tomorrow. It just said sorry and go see Star Trek in theaters :([/QUOTE]

I loaded the promo about an hour ago and got a "promo over" page. Didn't even win once.

[quote name='scataloth']Took about 10 days for the Visa to arrive. FYI.[/QUOTE]

Im still waiting on mine :(
Is there any way to find out if they sent it or not?

LOL wrote in to get the gift card (cause the movie place close to me dont take the code

then my cousin comes over today and goes want to go see star trek .... and takes me to the place that accepts the codes LOL

I used my ticket code yesterday, still had to pay $4.50 for the two tickets. I swear theaters around me are expensive. Although with my movie club card I have I ended up getting a free ticket with the bonus points I've been getting so all in all not a bad deal.

[quote name='trunks982']it's been 10 days already i still didnt get the visa card. anyone the same?[/QUOTE]

never got my card and every time i go into chat they disconnect and when i call they hang up...

love how the CONTACT US button dont even work half the time now

This promotional code has been submitted for a Fandango Visa® Prepaid Card.
Please contact Fandango Customer Service at (866) 857-5191 for information about your Promo Code.

[quote name='sp00ge']I still have my code and the fiance is still refusing to go see it. Ugh...[/QUOTE]

Go by yourself twice! Wear your star trek uniform! There was a teenage girl wearing the top half of a star trek uniform and skinny jeans at my showing. I was embarrassed for her.

[quote name='slidecage']never got my card and every time i go into chat they disconnect and when i call they hang up...

love how the CONTACT US button dont even work half the time now

This promotional code has been submitted for a Fandango Visa® Prepaid Card.
Please contact Fandango Customer Service at (866) 857-5191 for information about your Promo Code.[/QUOTE]

It should come. I got two of them, one took about 10 days, the other about 3 weeks.

Where are they based from? I've requested a card too, just wondering how it goes from 10-3 weeks lol.

Was it in the northeast during a storm? Prime info right there!

[quote name='Dr0p119']Where are they based from? I've requested a card too, just wondering how it goes from 10-3 weeks lol.

Was it in the northeast during a storm? Prime info right there![/QUOTE]

Chicago area.

[quote name='Blaster man']Go by yourself twice! Wear your star trek uniform! There was a teenage girl wearing the top half of a star trek uniform and skinny jeans at my showing. I was embarrassed for her.[/QUOTE]

It's hard to get any alone time, unless I'm outside working on the cars or yard/house. Any time we don't have the kids, we're together doing stuff. I should just trade the thing away before it expires.

[quote name='sp00ge']It's hard to get any alone time, unless I'm outside working on the cars or yard/house. Any time we don't have the kids, we're together doing stuff. I should just trade the thing away before it expires.[/QUOTE]

i'll take it off your hands if you don't want it. i might have a few things to trade for it. c:

[quote name='mikepeluso']I am still waiting on my visa card also.I think its been about 10 days.I am in California.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting as well, I'm in Vermont.

Mine was requested on May 18th, hopefully it is soon. (Wouldn't it be something if It didn't arrive until after the Star Trek movie has had its run? Lol)

i just did the fandango route and bought 2 tickets (also got the first Star Trek -2009 iTunes code) which ended up being 23$ and had a great time watching it with my girlfriend... we rarely go to movies... (well we go when it's free, thank you esurance and thank you Red Baron... last year we got like 16 free movie tickets from red baron lol.

[quote name='trunks982']well i got my visa card today. i activated online but it doesnt say the value on the card.[/QUOTE]

$31. Must be used in a SINGLE transaction. So if you buy something make sure to spend every cent to maximize the value. I purchased two tickets with mine and put the rest on a gift card to the theatre, all in one transaction.

[quote name='scataloth']$31. Must be used in a SINGLE transaction. So if you buy something make sure to spend every cent to maximize the value. I purchased two tickets with mine and put the rest on a gift card to the theatre, all in one transaction.[/QUOTE]

so, can i just buy a gift card worth $31?

I wish I had seen that alternate redemption earlier. The closest one is 35 miles and would much prefer using the visa card to go whenever im in that area... instead of making a special trip

[quote name='scataloth']$31. Must be used in a SINGLE transaction. So if you buy something make sure to spend every cent to maximize the value. I purchased two tickets with mine and put the rest on a gift card to the theatre, all in one transaction.[/QUOTE]

wonder if you could use these to buy anything with :) like go to target and blow the 31... doubtful

ALSO the cards are not valid for long just till the end of july 2013

might to and see if i could buy a 30 buck movie gift card

[quote name='slidecage']wonder if you could use these to buy anything with :) like go to target and blow the 31... doubtful

ALSO the cards are not valid for long just till the end of july 2013

might to and see if i could buy a 30 buck movie gift card[/QUOTE]

The slip that comes with the card says it can only be used at theatres.... but.... I don't think there's any way for them to know. I think they just say that so you don't try to buy something else. I am almost 100% certain you could buy anything with it from anywhere that accepts Visa. Its the same reason they don't show you the value of the card, they don't want you to know that you can get up to $31 worth of stuff with it, so you don't use the full value.

I also just got mine today and tried to buy a $31 amazon gift card and the payment was declined. It went through but the cancelation email came shortly after. If someone else can try theirs that would be good. I don't think I typed the numbers in wrong

[quote name='x360x']I also just got mine today and tried to buy a $31 amazon gift card and the payment was declined. It went through but the cancelation email came shortly after. If someone else can try theirs that would be good. I don't think I typed the numbers in wrong[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wonder how they know.We need someone to try it at a store.

bread's done
Back